Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them (112769 Views)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by seangy4konji: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Person weh get no complain so which one be your own.

1 Like

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
My love for yansh ehn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
K
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kusherman:
Ghana Ghana home of hörny women

One konjified mod fit push this tin go fp.

And it happened.

2 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by GreatResearcher: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
deepwater:
I am more concerned about the fresh dudes driving okada in Ghana, see their hands na!

Chai, Africa actually failed its male gender, once u got no ass and puss....e go hard small my broda
I am more concrned about the depth of your puss...
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by WuraVinci: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by zolajpower: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
gbosaa:

Why 3 times? Why not 7 times or 10 times?

Are you sure you don’t have OCD?
what is OCD?
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by GreatResearcher: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
deepwater:
I am more concerned about the fresh dudes driving okada in Ghana, see their hands na!

Chai, Africa actually failed its male gender, once u got no ass and puss....e go hard small my broda

very deep, deep enough to swallow your mother, grandmother, wife and daughters.....in a nutshell it is deepwaters
It must have swallowed ur whorrin mother, ur wayward father, ur insane brothers and dirty sisters. Indeed it's a deepwater
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by McAausim: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin

Vaseline crews over to you.... grin

I have to zoom the picture very well just to get a clear view. 

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom four good times. 

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer. 

Get a cup of vaseline today. 

2 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by daddio(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A video of a curvy lady with big backside causing commotion on the road has gone viral.

In the video, guys were seen grabbing and touching the lady's big backside.

Instead of her to shun the guys touching her publicly while on bike, she rather started twerking while still on a moving bike.

A Twitter user asked:

"Isn't this sexual harassment?"

Others that reacted to the video said it may not be sexual harassment since the lady didn't ask them to stop but rather encouraged them by twerking seductively.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/ghanaian-lady-twerks-on-bike.html?m=1

BROTHER SEUN SHOULD STOP WORTHLESS WRITE UPS LAST KE THIS ON A BIG FORUM LIKE THIS.
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
zolajpower:

what is OCD?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. You can look it up.

1 Like

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xaos:
Why are men sooo obsessed with the butt?

I always wash my hands 3 times with antiseptic and perform a sacred ritual whenever I intentionally or accidentally come in contact with the ‘butt’.

I liked your post not because I agree with you in regards to 'the butt', but because I find it hilarious.
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Redeakaa(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Oluromantic:
Her matter be like thrift collector weh no dey put money for bank, the day weh men go harass her for corner she go dey cry dey call men dogs. Abeg who be dog here

Bros what are u talking sef......:/
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by DavSagacity(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xaos:

I always wash my hands 3 times with antiseptic and perform a sacred ritual whenever I intentionally or accidentally come in contact with the ‘butt’.

Holy holy Alfa. but u can marry an underage girls and you will not perform any sacred ritual..?? Your hypocrisy Na first class
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by lailai70: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND DATA...TURN YOUR TIME ON FACEBOOK INTO CASH
https://browseandearncash..com/2019/04/whether-youre-looking-to-make-some-fast.html?m=1#more
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Caseless: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Balderdash!
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by omeddy805: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
She should thank God its not the Niaja okada man..
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by solukunle(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hooo my god grin
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by SamOyovwi: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
I like am like that. Just stock my face inside for a whole day.
internationalman:
Big yansh becomes irrelevant to me when a fine face does not accompany it...

##faceoveryansh###
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by meobizy(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fat girls do anything for attention.
That is a message engraved in stone.
Why is this Ghanaian news in a Nigerian forum?
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by RexTramadol1: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mbano
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Wettoid123: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
This can only happen in Ghana!
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by crackhouse(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
When is the world coming to an end?
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by foster212: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
OMG. wetin yansh don cause for this life ehn. Hmm!
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by superlanny(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xaos:

i dey suspect you, you be gay.
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by godofuck231: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
I'll chase that beast down and kill it with my rod and might
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by OnyesomJ(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
Metcheew, it is Well
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by kunleham(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
gosh!!!
Portgate Logistics Limited, a professional licensed custom agent company for all your clearing activities (contacts 08023541358)
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by FroshJaynex(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2019
Xaos:

stop fucking pepper sellers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.