Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 (8508 Views)

Nigerians Seek Prosperity, Their Governors Seek Poverty - Borie Nla / Nigeria Controlled By Cartels / PDP Has Confirmed That Their Governors Have Deserted Them — Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
cheesy just like all Nigerians built cross river and Enugu. I'm expecting you ipob to go back to your region and build one state like you built Lagos.lazy people everywhere.

Just the way I'm expecting you AFONJAS to develop, the brown roofs in ogbomosho, ogun, osun, ekiti, let them be like Lagos.. Ten we truly know u own Lagos. grin

4 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by johnmartus(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
wink I preferred to argue with someone who have something in his upstairs than wasting my precious time arguing with dullard.
fykes:

Why do u guys always claim Lagos Lagos... If not that it was a capital city before, it won't be better than. Osun or ekiti state. All you have to make mouth is Lagos... Have u been to calabar? Go and see even Uyo. Come to Enugu, abakiliki is fast catching up. Those places were built by governors hold ur APC to develop ur villages and stop claiming lagos
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by johnmartus(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Which of your erosion state can withstand those states you mentioned there.
Chipink:

Just the way I'm expecting you AFONJAS to develop, the brown roofs in ogbomosho, ogun, osun, ekiti, let them be like Lagos.. Ten we truly know u own Lagos. grin
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Lagos this Lagos that.

Yet it was Niger delta money used in building it, ordinary state airport Lagos don't have.

It's the most smallest state in Nigeria but on top 5 of the worst city in the world.

What's special about this Lagos seff because akwa ibom is more developed than the glorified slum

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
Which of your erosion state can withstand those states you mentioned there.

Develop the brownroofs then I will answer u.
Stop living under brown roof and be claiming Lagos. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by johnmartus(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Well since you're not leave your village and see What's happening in society. Your level of ignorance would always be multiply.
Chipink:

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
cheesy just like all Nigerians built cross river and Enugu. I'm expecting you ipob to go back to your region and build one state like you built Lagos.lazy people everywhere.

Hw did the whole of Nigeria build Enugu? You well so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Next is Dino melaye Kogi state
I hope so ,because kogi state governors are decided in the north: kaduna.
I don't know if they will allow a christian rule kogi.
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by tuniski: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

Very bad for a party that has been in power for 16 out of the last 20 years.

Presidency No.
Legislature less than 40 percent.

Very bad.
Sick. So anytime a party is in opposition, it is the end of the world. Obama's democrat lost to Trump's republicans and Clinton's lost to Bush while Bush's to Obama. That is how democracy rolls.
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by ChristianNorth: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
If yorubas built Lagos, why is it that they couldn't even maintain Ibadan, the then pride of WA?
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by durangokid: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
no wonder you guys troops out in number seek for green pastures in southwest.
Which State in South West except Lagos that was built by federal government and developed by igbos?
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If yorubas built Lagos, why is it that they couldn't even maintain Ibadan, the then pride of WA?

Who told you we couldn't maintain Ibadan?

Ibadan city has

5 mega malls- Heritage mall, Ventura mall, Jericho Mall, Cocoa mall, and The Palms Mall

3 cinemas - Filmhouse Dugbe, Filmhouse samonda, Viva Cinemas

4 Tech incubators - Alftech, Wennovation hub, Ibridge hub, EccoHub

A big tourist garden - Agodi gardens

Highest number of research institutions - NISER, IITA, NIHORT, IAR&T, FRIN, CRIN, NABDA, NACGRAB

Best higher institutions- UI&UCH

Lots of GRAs, hotels, night clubs, radio stations.Jericho, Ibadan.

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, which other Nigerian city has as much places to have fun as Ibadan

You guys know nothing about Ibadan, Ibadan alone is more Developed than all your South East

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
durangokid:
Which State in South West except Lagos that was built by federal government and developed by igbos?

Ibadan alone is more Developed than any South East City

5 mega malls- Heritage mall, Ventura mall, Jericho Mall, Cocoa mall, and The Palms Mall

Highest number of research institutions - NISER, IITA, NIHORT, IAR&T, FRIN, CRIN, NABDA, NACGRAB

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, which other Nigerian city has as much places to have fun as Ibadan

You guys know nothing about Ibadan,. Ibadan is one of the Richest City located in one of the Richest States in Nigeria and a one of the industrialized City in South West

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by jom28gy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Very soon PDP, is taken over their mandate in the country
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Ibadan is already Developed and more Developed than Entire South East

Ibadan city has

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Ibadan is already Developed tongue

Ibadan city has

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Amuocha: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
APC is now opposition party
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Xavi2019: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

Presidency No.

Very bad.

You know results of presidency has a large influence on governorship/legislature.
If PDP was able to wrestle the presidency from APC, I'm sure they would have performed better in other elections.
BTW, i don't really think PDP lost any of their major strongholds in the gubernatorial elections (asides Kwara) the South East And South South PDP performed well, in the South West I'd say they performed better than expected considering the Tinubu factor.... As for their shortcomings in the North, it's all down to the Buhari factor, like him or not, he's well loved in the north, and i am certain if APC fielded any other candidate, they would have lost.
Atiku too didn't help matters with choosing Peter Obi as his running mate (Peter Obi or not, PDP would still have won the South Eastern states), and also his SELL NNPC mantra, those two things were his achilles heel.
But I'm sure PDP would give APC a good run for their money once Buhari is out of the picture, except Kwankwaso decamps to APC (APC would now have another high ranking northern candidate with cult-followership).
the next election would be interesting.
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by ChristianNorth: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

Who told you we couldn't maintain Ibadan?

Ibadan city has

You guys know nothing about Ibadan, Ibadan alone is more Developed than all your South East
Ibadan is developed than all the SE, yet when Rockfeller Foundation was selecting the top 100 most resilient cities in the world, Ibadan wasn't even considered while Enugu made the top 35 alongside Paris, London and Barcelona.

Travel outside your wasteland, you won't. Kaduna is far more beautiful than Ikeja, Lagos state capital. Ikeji is crawling where Owerri is. Ikeji can never smell the back of PH.

So STFU.

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Ibadan is developed than all the SE, yet when Rockfeller Foundation was selecting the top 100 most resilient cities in the world, Ibadan wasn't even considered while Enugu made the top 35 alongside Paris, London and Barcelona.

Travel outside your wasteland, you won't. Kaduna is far more beautiful than Ikeja, Lagos state capital. Ikeji is crawling where Owerri is. Ikeji can never smell the back of PH.

So STFU.

You guys can continue to make mouth online about How South East is heaven when most of you run away daily from the same South East, I don't give a fvck about your online bants and rants lying that it is only Lagos that is Developed in South West and Developed by you as long as we have the real Development in Real Life and south west continue to progress.
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by ChristianNorth: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

You guys can continue to make mouth online about How South East is heaven when most of you run away daily from the same South East, I don't give a fvck about your online bants and rants lying that it is only Lagos that is Developed in South West and Developed by you as long as we have the real Development in Real Life and south west continue to progress.

Real development? Good for you.
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Ziggylady(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by bollybill: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

Presidency No.

Very bad.

bloody liar...shying away from facts....
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

grin cheesy

Nne don't mind this yeye afonjas
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

[s]Ibadan is already Developed tongue
Ibadan city has

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, which other Nigerian city has as much places to have fun as Ibadan[/s]

And this is Ibadan?
Pls some1 sensible help me with the pics of brownroofs in ogbomosho pls

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

And this is Ibadan?
Pls some1 sensible help me with the pics of brownroofs in ogbomosho pls

Idiot Ogbomosho is different from Ibadan, Ogbomosho is a different town in Oyo state. Your Hungry brothers are in that Ogbomosho selling Fan Milk and Hawking Meat pie.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Nne don't mind this yeye afonjas

At least we are not the one running away from our region cheesy Shameless people, you are all over the place when South East is a Burial Ground at least we are not the one trooping to your place, hungry people cheesy
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by oyatz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Resilient cities can mean anything. How do you rank States and Country in terms of development? The most appropriate way is through Human Development Index (HDI).

1) Lagos, Ekiti and Ogun make it to the first 10 ranking States in terms of HDI.Only Abia makes the 10th position.

2) Even if we minus Lagos from the S/WEST the region is still ahead of the S/East. Ekiti and Ogun still have higher HDI than Abia, the first State from the S/East.

ChristianNorth:

So STFU.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by ChristianNorth: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
oyatz:
Resilient cities can mean anything. How do you rank States and Country in terms of development? The most appropriate way is through Human Development Index (HDI).

1) Lagos, Ekiti and Ogun make it to the first 10 ranking States in terms of HDI.Only Abia makes the 10th position.

2) Even if we minus Lagos from the S/WEST the region is still ahead of the S/East. Ekiti and Ogun still have higher HDI than Abia, the first State from the S/East.

Continue quoting made in oshogbo statistics
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

[s]Idiot Ogbomosho is different from Ibadan, Ogbomosho is a different town in Oyo state. Your Hungry brothers are in that Ogbomosho selling Fan Milk and Hawking Meat pie.
[/s]

Who is this pig pls.
Who cares whether if it's in ibadaan or not and where did I ever say it's in Ibadan.
U must be owo MI da bus tout

Anyways The only that matters here is that southwest is a land of brown roofs grin

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by iluvdonjazzy: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
toideve:

PDP was terrible in Edo State. It's understandable that APC is in charge there.
na Lucky Igbinedion cus am
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

[s]At least we are not the one running away from our region cheesy Shameless people, you are all over the place when South East is a Burial Ground at least we are not the one trooping to your place, hungry people cheesy[/s]

Get out of ur brown roof and travel out to see ur AFONJAS brothers hawking agbo Jedi , and alabukun in east to earn a living. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impeachment: Edo CJ Constitutes 7-man Panel To Probe Dep-Gov, Philip Shaibu / "Tinubu’s Economic Reforms Are Bearing Fruits" Abubakar Atiku Bagudu / Oju-ore,ota, Ogun State -the Confluence Of Christianity, Islam & Pros-ti-tu-tion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.