Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 (8497 Views)

Nigerians Seek Prosperity, Their Governors Seek Poverty - Borie Nla / Nigeria Controlled By Cartels / PDP Has Confirmed That Their Governors Have Deserted Them — Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Get out of ur brown roof and travel out to see ur AFONJAS brothers hawking agbo Jedi , and alabukun in east to earn a living. grin

Keep lying, no Yoruba will go down to the far East just to start selling Agbo Jedi. Hungry people trying to Insult someone, whatever the matter is at least we are not the one trooping in drove to other regions like Hungry people to do hungry work. Most of you come down to South West with nothing, hungry people
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Who is this pig pls.
Who cares whether if it's in ibadaan or not and where did I ever say it's in Ibadan.
U must be owo MI da bus tout

Anyways The only that matters here is that southwest is a land of brown roofs grin

Brown Roofs or No Brown roofs, you are all over the place like Hungry People. You run away from your heaven daily to South West when your Heaven turn to Burial Ground to you, why don't you stay in your beautiful heaven with better opportunities? We should be the one trooping to your place and it must not be the other way round. Foolish and Hungry people
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

[s]Brown Roofs or No Brown roofs, you are all over the place like Hungry People. You run away from your heaven daily to South West when your Heaven turn to Burial Ground to you, why don't you stay in your beautiful heaven with better opportunities? We should be the one trooping to your place and it must not be the other way round. Foolish and Hungry people [/s]

Shiiooooor.. Brown roofer u are boring.
U DONT OWN LAGOS kiss the truth or die while kissing..
Leave all this trash for LAWMA grin

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

Keep lying, no Yoruba will go down to the far East just to start selling Agbo Jedi. Hungry people trying to Insult someone, whatever the matter is at least we are not the one trooping in drove to other regions like Hungry people to do hungry work. Most of you come down to South West with nothing, hungry people

If I send u pictures of yorubas conheader hawking agbo Jedi in east, then you are a bastard.

Do we have a deal? undecided Yes or no

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by oyatz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Feel free to check from the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) website.

http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr_2018_nigeria_finalfinalx3.pdf

ChristianNorth:

Continue quoting made in oshogbo statistics
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by thatigboman: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
kotv:
Except Edo state, every SS state is not under APC. That, to me, is a blessing by God. May they never penetrate SS with their divisive, bigotry, ways.
and no state in SE is under APC
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by thatigboman: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stanweezy:
OP check 4 and 5 which one is till 2019 and that number 11 is still in court
hows 4 and 5 till 2019 pls?
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

If I send u pictures of yorubas conheader hawking agbo Jedi in east, then you are a bastard.

Do we have a deal? undecided Yes or no

You think I'm a fool?

A picture of a Yoruba Hawking Agbo doesn't translate that it must be in the East ? Even if there are Yoruba in South East they are very few, it Should never be compare with you guys that are all over South West but then you start insulting us when many of you live in our midst. My Neighbourhood alone is with more than 10 Igbo, and most of them Push Wheel Barrows
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Well you can say whatever you like, saying Yoruba don't own Lagos doesn't mean it is the truth, and I will agree with you when an Igbo man become Governor of Lagos State. grin
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

South East is a Burial Ground and that's the truth, Yoruba Will agree Lagos doesn't belong to them when an Igbo man become Governor of Lagos State
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Hedonisst: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
fykes:

Why do u guys always claim Lagos Lagos... If not that it was a capital city before, it won't be better than. Osun or ekiti state. All you have to make mouth is Lagos... Have u been to calabar? Go and see even Uyo. Come to Enugu, abakiliki is fast catching up. Those places were built by governors hold ur APC to develop ur villages and stop claiming lagos

Don't mind these fools. If you remove Lagos, where in the South West is as lovely as Enugu?

Boy Enugu is a glorious city. Everything complete.

The problem is that these Ewedu people don't travel. And they don't have 'Obi eji eli ego'. So they all stay ensconced in Lagos and run their oily mouths. They are never proud of their own brown roof states and rustic villages. They all prefer to focus on Lagos. Lagos that they didn't contribute to making it what it is today.

Ndiara.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Ikpongiton: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
kano and plateau slip out of their hands,through apc rigging machinery
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

[s]South East is a Burial Ground and that's the truth, Yoruba Will agree Lagos doesn't belong to them when an Igbo man become Governor of Lagos State[/s]

Shiiiior!! What do u know undecided
All these YORUBA products of awolowo half baked free education.
Oya listen to ur yoruba brother crying on facebook

Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

Well you can say whatever you like, saying Yoruba don't own Lagos doesn't mean it is the truth, and I will agree with you when an Igbo man become Governor of Lagos State. grin
Afonja chestbeater
Chase Igbos out of Lagos, u talk too much grin
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Shiiiior!! What do u know undecided
All these YORUBA products of awolowo half baked free education.
Oya listen to ur yoruba brother crying on facebook

I don't give a Fvck about that bullshit, I will agree with you that Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba when an Igbo man is nominated for Governor of Lagos State.
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Afonja chestbeater
Chase Igbos out of Lagos, u talk too much grin

When did I talk about Chasing Igbo out of Lagos? I will agree with you that Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba when an Igbo man is nominated for Lagos State Governor
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Chipink(f): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

[s]
You think I'm a fool?

A picture of a Yoruba Hawking Agbo doesn't translate that it must be in the East ? Even if there are Yoruba in South East they are very few, it Should never be compare with you guys that are all over South West but then you start insulting us when many of you live in our midst. My Neighbourhood alone is with more than 10 Igbo, and most of them Push Wheel Barrows [/s]

U are not just a foool but a primitive foool grin
U don't deserve my argument anymore, "self denial" that's what you YORUBAS are known for, miserable liars and deniers.
Even when shows u black u can still deny it's white.

Byeeeeeeeee. grin
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by LazyGold(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

U are not just a foool but a primitive foool grin
U don't deserve my argument anymore, "self denial" that's what you YORUBAS are known for, miserable liars and deniers.
Even when shows u black u can still deny it's white.

Byeeeeeeeee. grin

It is obvious to even the dumb in Nigeria that Yoruba are few in South East and it is a Known fact that Igbo are all over South West. You are the miserable liar here
Re: States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 by Banmeallday: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Almost all those “governors” are quacks and rogue Niggers...

Don’t expect much for another 4 wasteful years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja / Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.