Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos (28358 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by omeddy805: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
Alaafin no send message
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Badonasty(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Controversial nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates her birthday as she shares some adorable photos below

Born Elizabeth Anjorin on April 4 in Lagos, and simply known as Lizzy Anjorin is a Nolywood actress, producer, director and entrepreneur known for her roles in the yoruba movies.

The light skin actress is quite beautiful and endowed with lots of talents.

She attended Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. She got admission o Adekunle Ajasin university to study law but eventually lost the admission as she didn’t get the admission letter on time.
She’s a single mother.She had a daughter at very early age where it was said that the baby daddy died few monhs after the birth of the child. Asides acting she also have a fashion store worth N80 million.

Happy birthday to her. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-lizzy-anjorin-celebrates-her-birthday-shares-adorable-photos/

most of these wears and accessories na borrow
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by regma: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Happy Birthday to you. God bless your new age in Jesus' name
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by SlayDaddy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Make I just be her sugar boy grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
quincyshakur:
If no b all ladies y u no put ur pix mak i strt d evaluation from u wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not all ladies makeup
Let's say 75% of ladies makeup
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by solukunle(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by cicikhemy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
quincyshakur:
If no b all ladies y u no put ur pix mak i strt d evaluation from u wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm wonderfully complex and showing my pictures wouldn't take a thing from me but your face got me
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by quincyshakur(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy U`r tripping wink
cicikhemy:
I'm wonderfully complex and showing my pictures wouldn't take a thing from me but your face got me
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by quincyshakur(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
It can`t b 75%,,,Let b say 95% an u are among d 95% wink cheesy cheesy
MatthAnn:

Not all ladies makeup
Let's say 75% of ladies makeup
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Peaceagain: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Unknown!!!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
quincyshakur:
It can`t b 75%,,,Let b say 95% an u are among d 95% wink cheesy cheesy
Lol
Whatever
I know for a fact that a lot of ladies don't makeup
Those that do,just do it for fun or to add more beauty
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by quincyshakur(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
I will only bliev wen u show me ur real picture wink
MatthAnn:

Lol
Whatever
I know for a fact that a lot of ladies don't makeup
Those that do,just do it for fun or to add more beauty
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
quincyshakur:
I will only bliev wen u show me ur real picture wink
Lol
Ain't no time for that
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by quincyshakur(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lik seriously u almost got me tripping smiley smiley
MatthAnn:

Lol
Ain't no time for that
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by cicikhemy(f): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Check me out grin @ my dp
quincyshakur:
cheesy cheesy U`r tripping wink
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by quincyshakur(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Is dat d modified version of u grin
cicikhemy:
Check me out grin @ my dp

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by TOPSONDATA: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
for DATA BUNDLE @AFFORDABLE PRICE 08149656230 MTN #550 FOR 1GIG AIRTEL #950 FOR 1.5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: "Why I Reported My Neighbor To Police" / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.