Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

A God Given Dream On Rapture. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A God Given Dream On Rapture. (4627 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Many Pastors & Christians Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A God Given Dream On Rapture. by Yefet(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
A GOD GIVEN DREAM ON RAPTURE.

This Monday morning (8.03.10), I woke up at exactly 5:20 AM at the end of this dream:

I had gone to a nearby shop while at home to buy a copy of news paper for my dad. Immediately I stepped out of the shop I heard a loud sound of a trumpet from above which attracted my eyes to the sky and I saw a sign of a shinny white cross in the sky. I concentrated on it and all of a sudden it turned out to be a man spreading His arms. He was dressed in PURE WHITE, VERY BRIGHT and SHINNY GOWN. The whole sky was lit up by His brightness. I could not look up anymore due to the brightness. From all the END-TIMES sermons I had heard and watched together with the scriptures I had read in the Bible, I realized it was my LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ. All of a sudden I saw something I had never experienced in my whole life. It really shocked me. I saw so many people rising and floating in the air with WHITE and SHINNY GOWNS. When I looked up I saw a triangle of light starting from the LORD coming downwards. They were all in a HORIZONTAL POSTURE as if they were asleep. They were moving up along the triangle of light towards the LORD. On looking at the man in white, His hands were cupped as if receiving something. I reckoned the teachings on RAPTURE and knew it was exactly the one taking place. I shouted, “Jesus, My Lord and Savior!” Immediately I saw myself being lifted above the ground and having a look at myself, I realized that I was wearing a very bright white gown. Before going so far I looked down and saw a friend of mine who had been left. He was crying in anguish while putting on clothes as if he was a just waking up. He was giving so many excuses and mentioning the name of a person who had delayed his preparation thus being caught unprepared. He is a believer but seems he was not ready for the LORD. This really touched my heart. I was now very high and together with all who had gone ahead. When I looked keenly, I saw that the sky was littered with A GREAT MULTITUDE of people in white robes. PEOPLE FLOATING in the air! Like many pieces of white handkerchiefs. OH MY GOD! It was such a SHOCKING yet a SPECTACULAR and BEAUTIFUL scene! We were all being pulled to Jesus. I saw all of us surrounding Jesus while He was in the middle. Immediately after this, the Heavens opened and we all got in at once! In there, I saw collection of very still waters. Not even a single wave could be seen. We passed just beside it. Then I saw LORD holding a shepherd’s staff while leading us all, through a bumpy and very rough path .I was on the front line of the multitude on His left side. I saw myself hugging the LORD in tears while saying, “THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME!” I then saw one of my brothers in Christ who had just given his life to Christ and I asked him,” How blessed are you that just after giving your life to Christ you are here?” He said, “It is all by the grace and mercy of God” I then met a young man who did not look like one coming from the earth and I asked him, “Have you also come from the earth?” He was hesitating until I rephrased my question, “Have you ever lived on earth?” He replied,” I have not lived there but I have been there.”… “To do what?” ….”Doing the will of my Master.”…”Like what?” …”I had been sent TO HIT THE EARTH TO CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE.” I immediately remembered “Heaven Is So Real” by Sister Choo Thomas where she talked of her encounter with Angels on earth in form of human beings and it clicked in my mind that this must be one of such Angels. I woke up with UNCONTROLLABLE tears rolling down my cheeks while saying," THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS!" When I woke up to read the Bible I found it all there. (1THESS 4:15-18, PSALMS 23) LORD I AM SO HUMBLED FOR SUCH A REVELATION. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! He is coming for a prepared bride without any kind of spot, blemish or wrinkle. LET’S BE READY FOR HIM!! REV 22:17….REV 22:20 SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING! TO GOD IS ALL THE GLORY! AMEN.

Amos Muigai

Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by Kay17: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2010
WOW, rapture is when men with wings and beards on horses and ancient chariots ride down to claim, could this angels advance and use maybe cars or planes rather than ancient transport.
Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by slap1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
Splendid! I've had a similar dream back when I was still a REAL BORN AGAIN christian. And, like you, I felt happy when I woke up. I don't know what's happening to my spiritual life right now, but I'm working to get back to those happy days again. So help me Dear God. Amen!
Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by alexleo(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2010
@slap1,
God will help you to come back to the presence of his glory. What hapened to you is likened to what happened to peter when he saw the Lord walking on top of the sea and the Lord beckoned on him to come to him. As long as he was looking unto the Lord, he walked on top of the sea Like Jesus but immediately he removed his focus on Jesus and started observing the great wind and the storms around the sea he started sinking. However he was quick to discorver he was sinking and cried out- lord Save me! And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand and saved him.
when you remove your focus from Jesus and set it on things happening around you in this life, you will start sinking in the evils and sorrows of this world but now that you have known that something is going wrong, you can cry out to Jesus with a sincere heart like peter and he will bring you to your righful position in him. This world has nothing good and lastiing to offer but Jesus has all good things to offer but you must first seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. God bless you brother.
Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by Yefet(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
@ Slap1 you can add me on FB (Musa JnrYefet)
Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by Appliedmaths(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
iv'e also had ''series'' of dreams of this nature.my ernest prayer is dat wen d lord comes he shouldn't meet us unprepared.
Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by duncoles: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
THIS IS A DREAM OF RAPTURE SIMILAR TO YOURS I FOUND AT http://dennisglennministry.org/wordpress/my-dream-of-the-rapture-2/

Sometime in 1992, I had the most marvelous yet frightening dream. And until I woke up, I didn't know it was a dream.

In my sleep that night, I saw myself in the ‘realms of eternity’. I was conscious of self in eternity but I was at the same time able to view events as if I was an onlooker.

Why I call it 'eternity' is that time stopped ticking in that realm for me. I’m assuming with God’s enablement: You can view the history of the whole world in eternity and yet never be conscious of time. And that was what happened to me. My life now appeared to me and I began to review and preview it as I wished. Where I was in the realms of eternity, there was no hurry for anything.

However, I realized that life for me in eternity started the day I gave my life to Jesus Christ ... to God that was what counts. So the vision of my life started from that day onward.

I saw the day God visited me and I didn't know He was visiting me at that time. It was a dark night in 1989, and I wept and asked God: “If truly Hell exists and Heaven exists, let me not be thrown to such a wicked place like Hell. I can’t control the rate I am sinning, and if there is any way I can make it to Heaven … since You are my creator … please make the way for me.”

And a still small voice spoke to me thrice: "Your prayers have been heard", after which I had perfect peace and the turbulence of guilt left my soul.

Any other thing that happened afterward was just mere formality, because God was there with me that night and I saw that it was the event that triggered my salvation. I saw when I gave my life to Christ; when I got filled with the Holy Ghost in 1991, and many other things which I won’t go into details here.

I noticed in the vision that unfolded before me in my dream that my life seemed to be divided into three stages:

1: I was a very serious and a devoted Christian during the first stage -- roughly a timeframe of up to ten years or even more.

2: After that I became spiritually lukewarm and cold during the second stage; my life became entangled with worldly, selfish and sinful things.

3: Then during the third stage, I suddenly made a resolve to serve God faithfully and even though it wasn't easy for me, due to the magnitude of negative things happening in the world then, I continued being faithful.

Then the very unexpected happened suddenly! One day, the rapture occurred. The people left behind in the rapture heard noises; some heard the earth quaking; some didn't hear anything; but the magnitude of the event was too awesome to me who saw it in eternity.

The second and first heavens were filled with the brightness of God; all the host of heaven, without any warning of any sort, suddenly galloped down to the earth; there was pandemonium amongst the demons even in the kingdom of Satan. Hell shook; all the devils on earth fell down like dead men, until the event was over as quickly as it had started.

Firstly, graves of dead saints in Christ were opened and they flew up into the sky like rockets; Jesus stood there in the sky, hovering over the earth with outstretched arms. And then the saying was fulfilled which says: "Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles shall be gathered together". (See: Matthew 24:28 KJV).

Then we who were alive and in Christ were caught up together with those who rose from the grave. This was done with no human or angelic intervention, but by the power of God … which was so awesome that day!

In the dream, in a twinkle of an eye, I saw myself changed and put on a glorified body, while I flew up and was joined together with the rest of the saints around Jesus Christ in the sky, just above the earth. Jesus looked around Himself as if He was able to take stock of all the millions upon millions of people that stood around Him in white clothing. Being satisfied that all the saints that God the Father gave Him were complete … He began to smile.

At that stage, as we stood in the sky around Jesus, not being in a hurry to move away from there, I couldn't help but admire those around me, and to marvel at what was happening. The thought that was going on within me was: "So I made the rapture? So this is the rapture spoken about? How easy I could have missed it like others who were left behind! Did I really do anything to merit this? My God - I am changed forever! Had I known that this would be like this, I would've served Jesus with all my being every second of my life on earth."

Then the unthinkable happened. I saw many people I would have assumed to be sinners while on earth – they made the rapture. In fact they even appeared to outnumber those who I knew as “Christians” while on earth; because so many of the "so-called Christians" I had known weren’t serving God with their hearts at all, but just mere half-hearted lip service! Just mere show and pretense – man made religious activities of sorts. They had various stages of knowledge of God, but had no real, personal one-on-one intimate relationship with Jesus Christ the Judge. Obeying His clear commands in scripture to obey Him had been lukewarm at best, if at all. So many were spiritually deceived and in their deception, deceiving others … “practicing lawlessness” as Jesus referred to them as in Matthew 7:21-23. These were all left behind to suffer.

This all instantly unfolded before me as I stood there in the sky: Those who made the Rapture (particularly those whom I once thought were sinners) had given their lives to Christ at a certain juncture in life, and even became faithful to God to various degrees; yet in time they chose to live completely without compromise by the absolute standards of God's Word: Righteousness, Holiness and Truth. These were the ones who were taken instead of the "so-called Christians", who were left behind to face the mighty wrath of the devil, an emissary of no little kindness that helps to convey the Father’s sore displeasure to sinners.

Then in eternity, I suddenly looked at Hell and my heart stood still. Many of my friends, including my neighbors and even my relatives and those long dead and forgotten … were in Hell!

Generations upon generations of people were in Hell. Even if one had thrown a thermonuclear bomb to wipe out all the people that are currently alive on planet Earth out of existence, it wouldn't have measured up to the magnitude of horrors which I saw the generations of people experiencing in the eternal damnation of Hell’s fire.

It is a shocker of the worst kind for you -- a saved soul -- to know that even one of the souls that you had known on earth is in Hell. Same thing for those in Hell: It brings possibly the best consolatory knowledge to those in Hell to know that one of the souls they knew while on earth made it to Heaven. Nobody in Hell wishes anybody on earth to join them in Hell -- that was how bad a knowledge the vision of my dream revealed to me.

Surprisingly, there in the rapture I was like God and could view and get answers instantly to all my questions and even about those people in Hell! THEREFORE I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU JESUS FOR REDEEMING MY SOUL -- OUR SOULS!

Then I woke up to find out that it was just a mere dream! And a dream indeed!
Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by God2man(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Yefet: A GOD GIVEN DREAM ON RAPTURE.

This Monday morning (8.03.10), I woke up at exactly 5:20 AM at the end of this dream:

I had gone to a nearby shop while at home to buy a copy of news paper for my dad. Immediately I stepped out of the shop I heard a loud sound of a trumpet from above which attracted my eyes to the sky and I saw a sign of a shinny white cross in the sky. I concentrated on it and all of a sudden it turned out to be a man spreading His arms. He was dressed in PURE WHITE, VERY BRIGHT and SHINNY GOWN. The whole sky was lit up by His brightness. I could not look up anymore due to the brightness. From all the END-TIMES sermons I had heard and watched together with the scriptures I had read in the Bible, I realized it was my LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ. All of a sudden I saw something I had never experienced in my whole life. It really shocked me. I saw so many people rising and floating in the air with WHITE and SHINNY GOWNS. When I looked up I saw a triangle of light starting from the LORD coming downwards. They were all in a HORIZONTAL POSTURE as if they were asleep. They were moving up along the triangle of light towards the LORD. On looking at the man in white, His hands were cupped as if receiving something. I reckoned the teachings on RAPTURE and knew it was exactly the one taking place. I shouted, “Jesus, My Lord and Savior!” Immediately I saw myself being lifted above the ground and having a look at myself, I realized that I was wearing a very bright white gown. Before going so far I looked down and saw a friend of mine who had been left. He was crying in anguish while putting on clothes as if he was a just waking up. He was giving so many excuses and mentioning the name of a person who had delayed his preparation thus being caught unprepared. He is a believer but seems he was not ready for the LORD. This really touched my heart. I was now very high and together with all who had gone ahead. When I looked keenly, I saw that the sky was littered with A GREAT MULTITUDE of people in white robes. PEOPLE FLOATING in the air! Like many pieces of white handkerchiefs. OH MY GOD! It was such a SHOCKING yet a SPECTACULAR and BEAUTIFUL scene! We were all being pulled to Jesus. I saw all of us surrounding Jesus while He was in the middle. Immediately after this, the Heavens opened and we all got in at once! In there, I saw collection of very still waters. Not even a single wave could be seen. We passed just beside it. Then I saw LORD holding a shepherd’s staff while leading us all, through a bumpy and very rough path .I was on the front line of the multitude on His left side. I saw myself hugging the LORD in tears while saying, “THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME!” I then saw one of my brothers in Christ who had just given his life to Christ and I asked him,” How blessed are you that just after giving your life to Christ you are here?” He said, “It is all by the grace and mercy of God” I then met a young man who did not look like one coming from the earth and I asked him, “Have you also come from the earth?” He was hesitating until I rephrased my question, “Have you ever lived on earth?” He replied,” I have not lived there but I have been there.”… “To do what?” ….”Doing the will of my Master.”…”Like what?” …”I had been sent TO HIT THE EARTH TO CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE.” I immediately remembered “Heaven Is So Real” by Sister Choo Thomas where she talked of her encounter with Angels on earth in form of human beings and it clicked in my mind that this must be one of such Angels. I woke up with UNCONTROLLABLE tears rolling down my cheeks while saying," THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS!" When I woke up to read the Bible I found it all there. (1THESS 4:15-18, PSALMS 23) LORD I AM SO HUMBLED FOR SUCH A REVELATION. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! He is coming for a prepared bride without any kind of spot, blemish or wrinkle. LET’S BE READY FOR HIM!! REV 22:17….REV 22:20 SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING! TO GOD IS ALL THE GLORY! AMEN.

Amos Muigai

Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by alexleo(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2012
Yefet pls where are you? Its been a long time i ve not seen u. Missing u dear.
Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by destinedtee(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2012
I will be so glad to make the rapture....so so glad...May we be found ready and prepared...Folks,let us all watch and pray.May our love for God be rekindled.May we be counted worthy by His grace to make it.Let us not meddle with sin.His grace will see us through.MARANATHA
Re: A God Given Dream On Rapture. by Digriz(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2012
apocalypse is on the way, just a few months or years bt won't be long. Get ready nw.

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online / Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / Name A Yoruba Worship Song You Can't Stop Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.