Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,585 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Do You Deal With This Level Of Hypocrisy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With This Level Of Hypocrisy? (700 Views)

As A Lady Once You Reach This Level Marriage Is Not For You / Men Only: You Don Try This Level Before ? How E Dey Be ? / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With This Level Of Hypocrisy? by Listic1: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2019
How do you treat or regard someone (especially a lady) who behaved this way? In the last three years, this person has daily insisted, and might I add inundated you with the moral position, that they cannot do premarital sex or even allow a man see their nudity before marriage. However, you just recently discovered (with concrete evidence) that behind you the same person is having unprotected sex and even talking about not aborting the foetus if she eventually becomes pregnant.

PS: May be you were in a relationship with this person. May be you were not. But somehow you both are very close due to studies or work.
Re: How Do You Deal With This Level Of Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Listic1:
How do you treat or regard someone (especially a lady) who behaved this way? In the last three years, this person has daily insisted, and might I add inundated you with the moral position, that they cannot do premarital sex or even allow a man see their nudity before marriage. However, you just recently discovered (with concrete evidence) that behind you the same person is having unprotected sex and even talking about not aborting the foetus if she eventually becomes pregnant.

PS: May be you were in a relationship with this person. May be you were not. But somehow you both are very close due to studies or work.
move on. Nothing you can do.
Re: How Do You Deal With This Level Of Hypocrisy? by Jcole1985(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2019
OP you should be happy,she just helped you reduce the candidates for your Future Wife position.

List of possible future wife minus one angry
Re: How Do You Deal With This Level Of Hypocrisy? by MrLankeeee(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Listic1:

The truth is most of these girls are born Liars. One told me she was a virgin but when I enter my brother even the road to hell was not as wide as the hole between her legs.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With This Level Of Hypocrisy? by Apination(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stop speaking in the second person and making presumptuous statements, it's annoying. One man's virgin is another man's whoree undecided

(1) (Reply)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement / What Women Really Want Sex 18+. Only For Adult Nigerian Movie's 2019 / She Said No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.