Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Dont Know What To Blog On Pls Help Me Some One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Dont Know What To Blog On Pls Help Me Some One (580 Views)

7 Basic Steps On How To Blog From Your Phone / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down / Let Me Put You Blog On My Blogroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know What To Blog On Pls Help Me Some One by DanielTos(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2010
am also a bloger but i dont know what to write on pls help.i jus write on few topics now.

my name is Daniel my blog adress is
www.dtmword..com
Re: I Dont Know What To Blog On Pls Help Me Some One by Albato(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2010
Write about a topic you know very well. A guide could be:

what are your hobbies?
what music/ movies do you like. Who are your favourite artistes?
what of the political climate in your country
what was on tv last night? what tv shows did you like?
what tech skills do you have?
what about your town, city, country. Let people know about them using photos, articles etc
what about your career. Is there anything people can learn from you?
what food do you like?

mind you that blogging requires a massive commitment of time and intellect. Are you willing to put up with that? Blogging is also not a get rich quick proffession. All the best smiley
Re: I Dont Know What To Blog On Pls Help Me Some One by lagoshost(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2010
You can also outsource it. You must not do all the stuff yourself!

But most importantly, you need a domain name. You can get one here:

www.lagoshost.com/9ja50.html

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Video Tutorials / You Too Can Now Own A Website-independence Promo / Pls Sir Omnipotens Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.