Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank (6873 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI / Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by meezynetwork(m): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Front page pls.
Lalastical
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
meezynetwork:
Na wa oh

Na real Na was oh!
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
meezynetwork:
Front page pls.
Lalastical

Lalastical please kindly take note.

Thanks in advance
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
I just got a good news from Mr. Omeli Darlington that Supreme Court has finally given a date to his case after he post this story on social media.

Below is the information from him......

Omeli Darlington wrote:-

At d supreme court. . . people came enmass. We pleaded with d people to help kill injustice and they did ... Now we have a date... 15/5/19... D judges shall be sitting on my case. ...�������

1 Like

Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by gulfer: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
chosen04:
I just got a good news from Mr. Omeli Darlington that Supreme Court has finally given a date to his case after he post this story on social media.

Below is the information from him......

Omeli Darlington wrote:-

At d supreme court. . . people came enmass. We pleaded with d people to help kill injustice and they did ... Now we have a date... 15/5/19... D judges shall be sitting on my case. ...�������
Great news. cool cool cool
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
gulfer:
Great news. cool cool cool

You can say that again. We have to kill injustice no matter who is involved.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
chosen04:

You can say that again. We have to kill injustice no matter who is involved.

The date for the next court case remains May 15, 2019 at the Supreme Court.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 8:23am On May 11, 2019
chosen04:

The date for the next court case remains May 15, 2019 at the Supreme Court.

Update!

First Bank has finally confirmed that they were the ones pulling the behind the scenes strings in this case. The bank now wants to be joined as a party to the case at the Supreme.

She is claiming that she ought not to have been removed at the by the High Court Judge.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by gulfer: 5:40pm On May 11, 2019
chosen04:

Update!

First Bank has finally confirmed that they were the ones pulling the behind the scenes strings in this case. The bank now wants to be joined as a party to the case at the Supreme.

She is claiming that she ought not to have been removed at the by the High Court Judge.
I hope and pray sincerely han a landmark judgement will be delivered in favor of the poorman.....Something needs to snap the grip these rich oligarchs ave on our judicial system��
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by gulfer: 5:45pm On May 11, 2019
chosen04:

Update!

I hope and pray sincerely han a landmark judgement will be delivered in favor of the poorman.....Something needs to snap the grip these rich oligarchs ave on our judicial system.

Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2019
chosen04:
The remaining promised attachment below.....
wow what a read.
The evil that men do... I hope you find justice in this broken system
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 8:24am On May 12, 2019
gulfer:
I hope and pray sincerely han a landmark judgement will be delivered in favor of the poorman.....Something needs to snap the grip these rich oligarchs ave on our judicial system.

The Bank has officially briefed a SAN to handle their appeal at the Supremo.

They are even begging the SAN to as a matter of urgency give them his proposed bill for handling the case.

And same bank has failed to come to the aid of the dying poor man that she and her staff has so much victimized and dealt with.

Mr. Omeli is still not working, not back to school, can hardly feed and yet the bank still employs all tactics to continue to punish him for daring to demand for justice from them.

It's obvious they see him as a mere commoner who ought not to complain against the Justice melted to him by the bank.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 8:27am On May 12, 2019
DevilsVEGETABLE:
wow what a read.
The evil that men do... I hope you find justice in this broken system

Truly, justice is Nigeria is rarely gotten and it comes at a very high price that only the rich can give or you need to know someone that knows someone.

However, God has been faithful in this case. He has truly proven that his God who alone can fight for the helpless and rejected.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by gulfer: 8:32am On May 12, 2019
chosen04:

The Bank has officially briefed a SAN to handle their appeal at the Supremo.

They are even begging the SAN to as a matter of urgency give them his proposed bill for handling the case.

And same bank has failed to come to the aid of the dying poor man that she and her staff has so much victimized and dealt with.

Mr. Omeli is still not working, not back to school, can hardly feed and yet the bank still employs all tactics to continue to punish him for daring to demand for justice from them.

It's obvious they see him as a mere commoner who ought not to complain against the Justice melted to him by the bank.
I see a twist in this case, GOD is on Omelli's side.....he will surely prevail and his case will set a precedence for all other such cases. cool cool cool cool
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2019
gulfer:
I see a twist in this case, GOD is on Omelli's side.....he will surely prevail and his case will set a precedence for all other such cases. cool cool cool cool

Amen!

I promise to update the house about the outcome of the Sitting in Chambers by the Supreme Court Justices slates on Wednesday 15, 2019 as soon as I have it.

Probably by Thursday 16, 2019
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by Gallantfortune(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2019
This is Nigeria where corruption live, imagine what this man has passed through since 2013 and the evil doers are living large with their family.

They will surely reap what they sow, I'm quite sure of that
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 7:22pm On May 12, 2019
Gallantfortune:
This is Nigeria where corruption live, imagine what this man has passed through since 2013 and the evil doers are living large with their family.

They will surely reap what they sow, I'm quite sure of that

Amen!

Evil must not triumph over good in this case.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 9:52pm On May 13, 2019
Iseeeeee
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 8:11am On May 19, 2019
Update:

The outcome of the Sitting In Chambers by the Supreme Court Justices is being expected this week and soon as it comes, it will be immediately made know to all.

Thanks for your prayers and supports.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Update
======

Omeli Darlington has finally petitioned the Lagos State Commission for Police to investigate the fraud in first Bank and bring the perpetrators to book.

1 Like

Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by chosen04(f): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2020
chosen04:
Update
======

Omeli Darlington has finally petitioned the Lagos State Commission for Police to investigate the fraud in first Bank and bring the perpetrators to book.

Nothing much has come out of this petition as it now obvious that the IPO has been compromised.

He keeps making excuses that further confirms that he is no longer interested in ensuring that justice is done.

1 Like

Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by MY20thBILLION: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2020
My humble take on this matter is, let all well meaning Nigerians who bank with First Bank PLC threatened to boycott their services and port to other banks should they continue foot dragging and refuse to prosecute the culprits.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by Ibechris2: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
As a former banker,I can categorically tell u that most of the fraud u hear in most banks including these petty thieves and fraudsters emanate from banks staff.

Problem is 80% of bankers live fake lives,when they can't carry on with such ostentation,they resort to stealing customers money,give out your bank details to fraudsters.

Your case is a pathetic one,it tells u how difficult it is to get justice for the poor and the Innocent. Nigeria is full of terrible people.

May the Universe bear witness of what u have gone through and award u a favourable justice.

Beware of any banker who tries to be friendly to u,else ur money will develop wings and fly.
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by drmikeadams(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Any update?
Re: Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank by TheFacelessMan: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2022
I am so happy he won. Very sad story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Girl Who Was Killed After She Went Clubbing With Boyfriend / Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano / Court Convicts Two People In Gombe For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.