Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? (18691 Views)

Do I Look Plastic In The Picture On My Profile? / Who Has The Best Profile Pic On Nairaland?? / I M New Here, Please I Need A Wife Please Someone Should Help.check my profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2006
I won't say that. She just acts a lot like Eveseh.
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by UsherGurl(f): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
CiaraGurl I rate u 10/10 because of ur name! Kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Efani(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
mayb its the same person
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Efani(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
@ ushergurl
u cute as hell
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
It has to be. They both make the same non sense posts. Its not even funny. undecided
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2006
Hello Ushergurl cheesy
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by UsherGurl(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2006
Halloooooooooooo grin grin grin kiss
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Efani(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2006
u didnt teach me how u did the ll graphics thingy
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2006
nice pic ushergurl wink
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2006
and who's acting like eveseh here angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Efani(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2006
shut up
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2006
*Hugs Evese*

I missed you. cheesy
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2006
shut up Efani angry angry angry

i missed u too afenii kiss kiss who was acting like me>?
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Efani(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2006
both of y'all need to shut up
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2006
We were goofing off saying that you and Ciaragirl have the same posting style. We thought you might have been the same person.
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2006
Efani, whatever. With the way you are using "Shut up" one would think you just learned that word. undecided
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2006
efani and afeni. you two posess some striking resemblance.

yall thoughts are the same

yall names sound alike

yall are always on the same thread

like hello can we get an IP check.

or maybe efani is afeni's sidekick sad sad watever
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2006
ldollier, yes, he is my side kick. Always trying to be like the master. cheesy

ldollier, you should think about dating a Nigerian man instead of Akata. cheesy
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni:

We were goofing off saying that you and Ciaragirl have the same posting style. We thought you might have been the same person.

OK,dont u know am a superstar so people always acts like me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

who's that ciaragirl anyway?
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
I have no idea. She is new to the forum.
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni:

ldollier, yes, he is my side kick. Always trying to be like the master. cheesy

ldollier, you should think about dating a Nigerian man instead of Akata. cheesy

lol, nigerian men are romantically challenged, but thanks for looking out.
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni:

I have no idea. She is new to the forum.

OK,yea check my profile afeni that's my big bros'i wanna invist him to NL,
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2006
Eveseh's big bro, welcome to Naira land!
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni:

Eveseh's big bro, welcome to Naira land!

fool he's not here yet,i said i wanna invit him tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2006
lol, I feel stupid. Not as dumb as you, but I still stupid. cry
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni:

lol, I feel stupid. Not as dumb as you, but I still stupid. cry

LOL Afeni so am so dumb? undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2006
I was just kidding. cheesy
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni:

I was just kidding. cheesy

I thought so too,so how do u think about my bors sekou?
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2006
He's alright, I guess. What else do you want me to think?
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni:

He's alright, I guess. What else do you want me to think?

nothing much,does he look nice i mean good,he's really nice one he likes to make
froends,u'll be one of his friends cool cool
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2006
I am bad. I would hate to corrupt your decent brother. cool
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by beyunce(f): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
Every one on NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. / I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / Adultfriendfinder Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.