Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (188720 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / My Madam And I (part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by BankyGee(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2019
Tosinex:
Woww, I was reading from behind.. Now I'll have to wait for updates.. Keep up the great work Christopher
Welcome to our humble abode bro cool

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by ChristineC: 1:43pm On May 05, 2019
FEK17:
shocked shocked shocked
are you also an alumni of the 97% vs 5% college like your president?

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kaodek(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2019
So sorry

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by raziboi(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2019
Kaodek:
05/05/2019
NIGERIA

Don’t be selfish bro, Christians are also reading

Dear topher052,

Hey, hope you are good, i really appreciate your talent and efforts in writing the story, the pleasure i always derive from reading your story is overwhelming, thank you. I would like to inform you that Ramadhan as started and i would like to implore you to please for the sake of us that we will be fasting, avoid the sex scenarios. I would have try and suspend the reading but Addiction is a bastard. Thanks.

Yours Sincerely
Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2019
Religion is a personal thing.

You want to tweak public opinion in a secular society because of your beliefs?

Topher052, anyone who has issues with the sexual scenes should unfollow.

Serve us as e dey hot
Kaodek:
05/05/2019
NIGERIA

Dear topher052,

Hey, hope you are good, i really appreciate your talent and efforts in writing the story, the pleasure i always derive from reading your story is overwhelming, thank you. I would like to inform you that Ramadhan as started and i would like to implore you to please for the sake of us that we will be fasting, avoid the sex scenarios. I would have try and suspend the reading but Addiction is a bastard. Thanks.

Yours Sincerely
Nairalander

11 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by daddio(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2019
Come and read your own after breaking your fast

After all you can do whatever you like after breaking the fast.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by lilyheaven: 2:40am On May 06, 2019
Kaodek:
05/05/2019
NIGERIA

Dear topher052,

Yours Sincerely
Nairalander

It means the fast you have been under going and the one you are about to start doesn't have any effect or create a change in you.
If the sex scenarios are against your faith why reading at first.
You are even planning to continue reading after the fast.
Let me pray for you "

May this fast you are about to start, make you pure and holy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kaodek(m): 5:08am On May 06, 2019
lilyheaven:

It means the fast you have been under going and the one you are about to start doesn't have any effect or create a change in you.
If the sex scenarios are against your faith why reading at first.
You are even planning to continue reading after the fast.
Let me pray for you "

May this fast you are about to start, make you pure and holy.

Lol, Ameen thanks

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kaodek(m): 5:09am On May 06, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Religion is a personal thing.

You want to tweak public opinion in a secular society because of your beliefs?

Topher052, anyone who has issues with the sexual scenes should unfollow.

Serve us as e dey hot

Like seriously it was a joke please dont take it personal

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobodysboo(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2019
Mike sparrow pirate of the carribean more please but skip jaz & sly i just want only mike's story #kill_dem_sha

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Uncleodi(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2019
Topher, please come back and continue the gist.

In few days time, it will be exactly one year since this Interesting Story Started. You need to continue it to a logical conclusion.

Meanwhile, the guy below looks like Mike.

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2019
Topher, we quite appreciate your story, but keeping us here waiting is totally out of it...wetin sef? U better come and finish what you started oo, cos the addiction I have so far ganered in your story is like an addicted weed smoker who has been starved of smoking weed for a week.

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Frezhkid10(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2019
Kaodek:
05/05/2019
NIGERIA

Dear topher052,

Yours Sincerely
Nairalander
....oga what's our business with ur fasting...u wanna impose ur religion on everyone here abi...plz unfollow if u're not comfortable with the sex parts...go and read other stories...

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by elmagnifico411(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2019
Kaodek:
05/05/2019
NIGERIA

Dear topher052,

Yours Sincerely
Nairalander
E never tey wey Lenten season end. Nobody hear anything.. una sha like to impose this yeye thing on us, and na wetin dey spoil did county berrat. You go chop early morning, come chop for evening, still call am fast. People deceiving people.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by daddio(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2019
Akuneshiobike:
Topher, we quite appreciate your story, but keeping us here waiting is totally out of it...wetin sef? U better come and finish what you started oo, cos the addiction I have so far ganered in your story is like an addicted weed smoker who has been starved of smoking weed for a week.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2019
Kaodek:
05/05/2019
NIGERIA

Dear topher052,

Yours Sincerely
Nairalander

Oga pls shut up sir,
What kinda fuckery is this suppose to mean, Why the sentiment and fanatism We observed our lent in peace and during those time, I usually read new updates each time I am done fasting for the day,, no Christian brought up issues like this
this guy go worst pass buhari aswear ,
PS no be by force to read and remember u ain't paying topher052 for updates and as such u lack such will power to tell him what to write and what not to.
Cheers and happy fasting cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kaodek(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Oga pls shut up sir,
What kinda fuckery is this suppose to mean, Why the sentiment and fanatism We observed our lent in peace and during those time, I usually read new updates each time I am done fasting for the day,, no Christian brought up issues like this
this guy go worst pass buhari aswear ,
PS no be by force to read and remember u ain't paying topher052 for updates and as such u lack such will power to tell him what to write and what not to.
Cheers and happy fasting cool
ok
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kaodek(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2019
elmagnifico411:

E never tey wey Lenten season end. Nobody hear anything.. una sha like to impose this yeye thing on us, and na wetin dey spoil did county berrat. You go chop early morning, come chop for evening, still call am fast. People deceiving people.

Lol, fasting is more than not eating food

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by creedencity(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topedoski(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2019
Because you're fasting now we can't read in peace?

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by olaolaking: 8:30pm On May 06, 2019
Looks like topher052 don start fasting

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by MoxxxxO123(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2019
Topher052 I hail oh
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2019
I'm fed up in waiting for this Topher guy...unfollow things activated...Let me go search for another interesting story.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Modupetemmy1(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2019
E be like say topher dey fast
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by statistics1(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2019
typical example of Nigerian.. when they want to introduce their products to you, they sell @ Normal. the moment you start patronizing them they high the price, reduce product quality.. when the story started updates comes twice, thrice daily but now wey people don dey rush am........

wherever you getting the story from "GOD BLESS YOU O"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
"where am i?".

Sly ignored him and said to the driver.

'Take us to our hotel". Then he turned to i and Jaz. "we leave first in the morning, do you get?".

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by pu7pl3(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2019
For all the speculators have yall seen now that it was amaka undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 07, 2019
its good you are back

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 07, 2019
mike swifting from poverty to a rich lad amaka behind sandra death i'm smelling trouble here

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by April4(f): 3:55pm On May 07, 2019
Wow this update is looking like the story is just starting

Well done op

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Joshua24462(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by greatme2good(f): 5:54pm On May 07, 2019
The people that predicted Amaka were right o... It's now the real story started.
Thumbs up Topher.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.