Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (188309 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / My Madam And I (part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 08, 2019
Let me wait here for the idiot that will quote the whole episode angry

15 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by pu7pl3(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2019
Please which country is the west topher? And im sure you rushed this episode thats why there were soomany errors...calm down bruh...no pressure

Intriguing update tho,i cant wait to know what happened next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by royalguy123(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2019
olaolaking:
You obviously missed an update.

Ruth got a lawyer. The bullet that killed Sandra was different from the one in the gun with Ruth
The op said according to the mysterious lady/Sandra that she fought on his behalf to get mike son from her Amaka,
Amaka came to get on Sandra,and that's where the murder was done.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Let me wait here for the idiot that will quote the whole episode angry
ma guygrin Worst part is that the person would make just 1/2sentences or probably a phrase The "idiot" as you said is currently quotinggrin

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Hardes(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2019
just when I thought Mike has learn to stay away from trouble
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by akindele91(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2019
olaolaking:
You obviously missed an update.

Ruth got a lawyer. The bullet that killed Sandra was different from the one in the gun with Ruth
ok
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2019
U are damn good b@topher052

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2019
The last update got me laughing out loud...chai! Mike, Amaka's spell on you strong pass hard rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by changeskc: 6:55am On May 09, 2019
[quote author=FAD1OZ post=78229825][/quote]

Nobody is minding you. You just want to be noticed. If really you know what you are doing, then act maturely so that fellow nairalanders will stop trolling you

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by maridrug(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2019
FAD1OZ:
. Sly said.

It was 10 am and the place was on fire. People were dancing their lives out. I suspect they must have slept there.

We moved through the crowed to the upper part of the club and we went towards the direction Jaz took. Some of the rooms where transparent; BDSM was going down in few. Someone tied to a chair, bed, upside down suspended to the roof , while the ladies did stuff to them; vise versa.

I looked pass them searching each rooms, seeing all kinds of sex interest. Until i found Jaz sleeping naked with five girls lying on his massive body. I went to him and shook him hard, he was as wasted as a dead man. Soon, Sly joined me. We tried to wake him together but he was still the same. Even the ladies laid wasted like dead bodies.

oga u no get shame

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 8:41am On May 09, 2019
You no get poor family members?

Charity begins at home
Bet60601:
See below

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 10:36am On May 09, 2019
‘’ I never knew I will be happy to see you. tell me the truth Mike, what are you doing here?”. She said.

“Business. I work with the don’s farm, am a field worker”. I said with a sense of pride.

‘’Wow! Am happy for you! can we see tomorrow? “. She asked.

“yes, we can. I’ll call you”. I said.

‘I can’t wait”. She replied.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Parollawd(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2019
Best story on nl as of now
Pls if you know any crime stories on nl.. Quote me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 11:51am On May 09, 2019
Parollawd:

get sense nii... Must you quote everything...

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by CaZmir: 1:07pm On May 09, 2019
Topher052 ( The Legend)

I don't really like Phila's part in this story, kinda irrelevant to me, well Topher knows better.

5 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by wonderjewel: 1:10pm On May 09, 2019
FAD1OZ:

Olodo too is talking

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nayo08(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2019
Parollawd:

angry you are committing are crime by quoting everything angry

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by MoxxxxO123(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2019
When next you quote the next episode you will see what will happen to your fingers
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nayo08(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2019
FAD1OZ:
aren't you his mentor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by saucelake231(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2019
so interesting that I can't even wait for the remaining episode.......... I give it all too you your a very good writer���

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Parollawd(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2019
FAD1OZ:

Even this charcoal without sense is calling a kettle black.. I made a mistake... And I corrected it

Taink you

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Parollawd(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2019
Nayo08:
angry you are committing are crime by quoting everything angry

I. Rectified that... Thanks for not being insulting.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2019
Parollawd:

U don't have to quote the whole post to drive home your contribution

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2019
Parollawd:

PLS QUOTE ME WHEN U COME ACROSS SUCH STORIES AM TIRED OF NAIRALAND LOVE AND SEX STORIES.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 09, 2019
Parollawd:

And you had to post a Pic of how you presented your brain to your zombified father to drive home a point??

Retarded pig

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Parollawd(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=78250097][/quote]

Guy... Lmao... Your meme is mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by April4(f): 6:36pm On May 09, 2019
Nicklaus619:

How dear you mention my father you half baked demented and castrated gorilla, I don't know why y'all kids be acting foolish on the internet, why the fvck do u have to quote the whole episode?? It's only an insignificant leprocon of a ass kissing scatter brain son of a b!tch will do such, now get the Fvck outa here and go check your jamb result, you lazy ass amoeba

Hmm. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.