Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,450 members, 5,521,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 02:47 PM

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (18672 Views)

Canadian Spousal Visa / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by paosca20: 6:17pm On Feb 27
glitchyyy:
how are you so certain?

100% you can call us Embassy in Lagos
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27
People are saying there is no k3 in Nigeria, but my wife filled for k3 for me last year and my noa2 was approved this month
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by glitchyyy: 6:35pm On Feb 27
seyimuyide:
People are saying there is no k3 in Nigeria, but my wife filled for k3 for me last year and my noa2 was approved this month
good for you.
So you should be getting interviewed soon?
Please update us.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27
US department send this to me, please what is the next step

1 Share

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27
Where can I do my police report and how much to do police report
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Muiz1076: 7:48am On Feb 28
seyimuyide:
Where can I do my police report and how much to do police report

If you are in Lagos go to the police station after immigration office @ obanlede side u can get it there.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by molybdenum0012: 6:20am On Feb 29
seyimuyide:

Then why are they misleading us that there is no K3, unless it has just being scrapped or something. Can you shed more light on K3 please ?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 6:34am On Feb 29
Call me 07067190066
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by tosinobikoya49: 11:05am On Feb 29
Kindly share the info here so that others can benefit instead of dm..

Can someone who has interview soon help us to verify from the embassy if there is still k3 because my fiancé is coming for marriage soon and am stuck already on which way to go whether to go ahead with the wedding or take the k1 route by getting married in america
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Alphamalekings: 12:42am On Mar 02
Hello. Please I do need advice. I am married to a USC. From calculations my petition will be approved in Sept and interview before December. Right now there is a ban on the Immigrant Visa, from the look of things the Nigerian FG is distracted and has channeled resources to tackle this Coronavirus, thus making us uncertain as to when they will satisfy the US criteria in uplifting the Ban. Now, with an on- going petition yet to be approved and been a Medical personnel. I am thinking applying for “express entry Canada”- a route that leads one to becoming a Permanent Resident in Canada(takes about 18months) or better still applying for an Msc in a Canadian Uni. If I can get myself to Canada,It just takes my wife 2hours from her state to the US to meet me in Canada.As it is I am not getting any younger the Older I become ,the lesser my points for the express entry Canada.My questions are
1. Is it safe to venture in the Express entry route to Canada? Or just go through masters or just wait til this ban is lifted.
2. When it gets to the time of my US interview . Will the Vo’s find out I applied to Canada. If asked if I applied for any other countries Visa is it okay to come out plain or hide such info?I just need advice pls��
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by molybdenum0012: 4:55pm On Mar 02
Alphamalekings:
Hello. Please I do need advice. I am married to a USC. From calculations my petition will be approved in Sept and interview before December. Right now there is a ban on the Immigrant Visa, from the look of things the Nigerian FG is distracted and has channeled resources to tackle this Coronavirus, thus making us uncertain as to when they will satisfy the US criteria in uplifting the Ban. Now, with an on- going petition yet to be approved and been a Medical personnel. I am thinking applying for “express entry Canada”- a route that leads one to becoming a Permanent Resident in Canada(takes about 18months) or better still applying for an Msc in a Canadian Uni. If I can get myself to Canada,It just takes my wife 2hours from her state to the US to meet me in Canada.As it is I am not getting any younger the Older I become ,the lesser my points for the express entry Canada.My questions are
1. Is it safe to venture in the Express entry route to Canada? Or just go through masters or just wait til this ban is lifted.
2. When it gets to the time of my US interview . Will the Vo’s find out I applied to Canada. If asked if I applied for any other countries Visa is it okay to come out plain or hide such info?I just need advice pls��

Well, my woman also told me about this Canada route supposed the ban is not lifted on time. And to me it makes sense 'Cos nobody knows how long the ban will last.

As for the last question, I advice you come out clean. Explain to the VO you decided to apply to Canada 'cos you want to be closer to your wife since you are not sure of when the ban will be lifted.

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by glitchyyy: 3:33pm On Mar 03
Alphamalekings:
if you have the resources for Express entry, I'd say go ahead with it. Just remember that you have to have enough funds for you and your wife and children if either of you have any.
Applying to Canada has no impact on your US application.and yes, you should be truthful about your intentions when you get to the interview stages

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Alphamalekings: 12:47pm On Mar 04
Visas are still been issued. Someone got issued visa yesterday

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by lasthero: 5:25pm On Mar 18
It's been long this thread was updated. What's up?

@seyimuyide, what's up with you?,
Your post NVC status?

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Summer65: 9:56pm On Mar 19
Q
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by ajongs(m): 8:41am On Mar 20
Hello Everyone, thanks for creating this thread , I will henceforth be following this thread as well as its very applicable to me , I am seriously on this table right now ...God bless
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 7:59am On Mar 24
NVC ask more document from my wife and she just send the document to them, I hear that is take a 2 week to hear from them but am still waiting to hear from them, and I need to tell people this that along the process they changed my k3 to cr1
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by tosinobikoya49: 1:07am On Mar 27
seyimuyide:
NVC ask more document from my wife and she just send the document to them, I hear that is take a 2 week to hear from them but am still waiting to hear from them, and I need to tell people this that along the process they changed my k3 to cr1

Since your k3 was changed to cr1 will you be issued a visa despite the ban and not placed on administrative processing cause am thinking of filing for k3 too but don’t way any delay being with my wife to n fact I don’t want what will take more than 6 months processing
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 7:01am On Mar 27
Call me because I don't really understand u 07067190066

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05
Quick question, can ur US spouse apply to get a Nigerian international Passport? Same way we can go to passport office n apply (both share same last name)
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by lasthero: 11:48am On Apr 06
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by lasthero: 11:48am On Apr 06
joungblood:
Quick question, can ur US spouse apply to get a Nigerian international Passport? Same way we can go to passport office n apply (both share same last name)

Yes. With proof of marriage

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06
lasthero:

Yes. With proof of marriage

Are you sure? If true then thanks alot, really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Assistance / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! / US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.