Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) (71761 Views)

Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
I will give you step by step on how I started Keke business...

1. I got a fairly used Keke for# 500,000
You can get it cheaper depends on the condition of the Keke
Condition: first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once.

2. I looked for a driving root that has less tout

3. I got my self familer with the bus stops

4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police
After all this is been done you are good to go.

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)

6. How much can be gotten from Keke
This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Advise: the best way to make money from Keke is if you are the one driving it!
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating.

461 Likes 39 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Contribution from others wit xperice is welcome

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Nicoswit(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Utibiano:
I will give you step by step on how I started Keke business...
1. I got a fairly used Keke for# 500,000
Condition : first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once
2. I looked for a driving root that has less tout
3. I got my self familer with the bus stops
4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police
After all this is been done you are good to go
5 How long dose it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)
Did is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....
7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating
Nice analysis op.
I actually have plans on keke biz but it's going to be on hire for daily returns. I wish it's easy to get a trustworthy person

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nicoswit:

Nice analysis op.
I actually have plans on keke biz but it's going to be on hire for daily returns. I wish it's easy to get a trustworthy person
Hire purchase is the best... If you want a daily retuns wit out issue then you should also get one n drive wit the person that's were you get ur money wit out complain... That's Wat I do...
Price tag for new Keke now is1millon 5thousansd so hire purchase Will be at 1.6 1.7 ...

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by slimmax: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
A used one for 400k go make sense to start .with your analysis one can recoup the capital in 2months

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
slimmax:
A used one for 400k go make sense to start .with your analysis one can recoup the capital in 2months
400k you can get a good one but it won't be the new model example tvs double pigeonhole
But one pigeonhole can still get you bk 400k but not in 2months 3months you can achieve it and have a little interest reason base is maintains.... It's less expensive but you got to mk sure it's in order... Especially... Greasing of the leg and changing of engine oil at list evry 2weeks

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Mywd: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Warri man.. I hail you.. More grease to your elbow..

That road is familiar buh ah no fit remember d name again seff

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2022
dis ur post is very important to me like food, I really wants to go into dis keke something but fear n thinking Of how it will be dey hinder me but I will go n ask about it thanks

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Nicoswit(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:

Hire purchase is the best... If you want a daily retuns wit out issue then you should also get one n drive wit the person that's were you get ur money wit out complain... That's Wat I do...
Price tag for new Keke now is1millon 5thousansd so hire purchase Will be at 1.6 1.7 ...
Alright Thanks

Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by telleyway: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Makes sense

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mr OP nice....

Unlike those Motivational Speakers out there, thank God you didn't tell us you started your Keke Business with one Tire.

kudos

337 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
SONNOBAX where art thou?
When I saw this thread I became excited thinking it's you but, voila you are not the one.
Pls do and start as quickly as possible.
@op I am very happy of you
There is so much money in all these little business that we neglect.
God bless your hustle.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Hisbah6: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:
Contribution from others wit xperice is welcome
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by PIPPROF(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Did this hustle back in the day
Nice way to hold side

Old model bajaj then do me something
Stressful engine and bad gears gave me blisters forced drivers to wear gloves

Tvs model better and is the trending one

Thank God for forex and crypto trading for bringing guys out of the trenches. GOD bless solana and co

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
All the best OP... hopefully it will all go as planned.

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by bolseas(f): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
OP, I liked your post before i read it.

I wish you success in your business.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by GRACEGLORY: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is always the main reason for every business...

As much as I’m impressed by your move, strength, and insight, I disagree with your above. Every business person must do away with that mentality either the business is for short time or long time.

Once a business gets to be all about the money, the business start the process of corroding itself. That’s the number one reason businesses starts to die as soon as they are birthed. There are so many things that a business could make besides money. Good money comes from Impactful services.

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.- Henry Ford

You’re doing well
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE MY BROTHER.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
so that 100days or less than 4months to b.e
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Whoknowsme: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Op, God bless ya hustle. Better to do this legit bizness than to do yahoo

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by kozmokaz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Make sure you are the one driving it !!!

That part really got me

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by professore(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
You are doing good

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
There's dignity in labour.. God bless you bro

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:
I will give a step by step description on how I started my Keke business...

1.I got a fairly used Keke for# 500,000

Condition: first make sure they haven't tempered with the engine.. It's OK if they have ringed the Keke once.

2. I looked for a driving route that have less touts

3. I familiarised myself with the bus stops

After all these have been done you are good to go.

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some persons a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to do is let go of fear.

This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business pays alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above, this is after every expenses including feeding for the day...
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you to give your Keke to someone for daily pay though we still have good riders who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating

Better now

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by EnEnPeecee: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Thank your God

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by jericco1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
You're doing well..
As long as your business is legit, carry go

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by TechNana(f): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Never Despise little beginings they say"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2022

Was planning on buying a Keke to give it out for daily payment, but this your last statement got me discouraged but I'll reconsider and change the plan to hire purchase.
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Why Do Most Nigeria Streets Look Like This? / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos)