Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (72033 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by 987Real: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is the year 2022, there are so much information published on the internet.

Obj4real101:
Good Afternoon everyone here, my name is Sunday Joseph we have been married since 10th September 2019 she's from Maryland United States of America. How i my going to file. I need someone to put me through about all the necessary documents we will need to start the filing. Tanx

3 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
987Real:
Since you have been married for more than 2 years then you are eligible to apply for IR1 visa.
Nobody will be able to type the step-by-step procedure of how to obtain an IR1 visa here.
You and your spouse have a big role to play in this process.
Visa agents or immigration lawyers are not required to process this visa category.
You and your spouse need to start doing research specifically on IR1 visa.
This is the year 2022, there are so much information published on the internet. Make an effort to use this information.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/immigrant-visa-for-spouse.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya60PnkoB4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCaaRpFT8mk

You do well

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Obj4real101: 4:23am On Aug 10, 2022
My name is Joseph Sunday, I'm from Lagos state. Im having error on my place of birth on my international passport instead of Lagos it was erro on Ondo State. What can i do how about it. Tanx
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Obj4real101: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good Evening everyone here, my name is Sunday Joseph we have been married since 10th September 2019 she's from Maryland United States of America. How i my going to file. She have the certificate of our marriage with her since we got married together I need someone to put me through about all the necessary documents we will need to start the filing. Tanx
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Obj4real101: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please, For God sake. Add my number on group chat. 08032793140
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by burgessdon(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please,add my no to the group chat 08032559319 .. Thanks
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by meetme01: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2022
ifunanyamaka:

Hi guys, I had my interview today and I was approved!!! Questions were as follows
Vo: good morning
Who's filling for you?
What does he do in the US?
How did you two meet?
What's the name of the friend who introduced you?
Where and how did this introduction take place?
When did you become involved romantically?
Who proposed and when did he propose?
How did your parents feel about the proposal?
Was he married before?
Does he have kids?
Do you have kids?
Does he have siblings?
Do you have siblings?
What kind of building does he stay in and who does he live with?
What kinda of car does he drive?
What state does he live in
How old is he?
How old are you?
So you have pictures of the both of you?
Ohk congratulations, you have been approved.
Then he gave me 3 white papers that contained instructions on how to pick up my passport, pay immigrant fees and rights as a spouse of a us citizen.
Then he said I wish you Good luck in the United States of America!!!!
It was a really smooth process, my appointment was for 6:30, I arrived 5:30, got through security and got into the building by 7:05am. Was only asked for original copy of police report, IP and PP. I was out of the building by 8:30am.
Thank God we made it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by meetme01: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2022
africandictator:
It's so difficult for my fiance to get a Nigerian tourist visa and visit me in Nigeria. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? She keeps calling the consulate to book an appointment before she can travel from North Carolina to Atlanta and they would take her calls or even take her voice messages. Please any good person should kindly tell me how their fiance was able to get a visa to Nigeria because it's frustrating us and our wedding is scheduled for July we are already making preparations.

Have this been resolved? Let me know for guidance

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by africandictator(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
meetme01:

Have this been resolved? Let me know for guidance
no sir
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
emmybernard:
If you like to join the WhatsApp group kindly PM me
please kindly add me too 07033754836
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello everyone.. my name is idris. Got married 23rd January 2020 and I got an interview for my IR1 spousal visa.. the interview date is october first week.. Thats about a month away. Has any other person gotten interview yet? also for those who have been through the system successfully. What advice can you give me? aside documents listed on US embassy website, is there any other document i need to have incase?

your answers will be helpful
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by LuchiRay: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=princeidris222 post=116226876]Hello everyone.. my name is idris. Got married 23rd January 2020 and I got an interview for my IR1 spousal visa.. the interview date is october first week.. Thats about a month away. Has any other person gotten interview yet? also for those who have been through the system successfully. What advice can you give me? aside documents listed on US embassy website, is there any other document i need to have incase?

your answers will be helpful[/quote

Oh this is goodnews. A huge congratulations to you. I’m still waiting o, the wait is too long and I’m worried.

Please when were you documentarily Qualified by NVC? How long did you wait from that time before you were given an interview date? Your response will be very helpful. Thank you for coming here to update us. God bless you ��

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by LuchiRay: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
princeidris222:
Hello everyone.. my name is idris. Got married 23rd January 2020 and I got an interview for my IR1 spousal visa.. the interview date is october first week.. Thats about a month away. Has any other person gotten interview yet? also for those who have been through the system successfully. What advice can you give me? aside documents listed on US embassy website, is there any other document i need to have incase?

Oh this is goodnews. A huge congratulations to you Sir. I’m still waiting o, the wait is too long and I’m worried.

Please when were you documentarily Qualified by NVC? How long did you wait from that time before you were given an interview date? Your response will be very helpful. Thank you for coming here to update us. God bless you

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by LuchiRay: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oh this is goodnews. A huge congratulations to you. I’m still waiting o, the wait is too long and I’m worried. Please when were you documentarily Qualified by NVC? How long did you wait from that time before you were given an interview date? Your response will be very helpful. Thank you for coming here to update us. God bless you

princeidris222:

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by LuchiRay: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
princeidris222:
please kindly add me too 07033754836

Please let us know the WhatsApp group exits because many have been asking to be added but no response.

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
princeidris222:

Congratulations Bro you are almost there

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by tonyaks: 3:49am On Sep 03, 2022
My wife just returned to Australia from her visit to Nigeria. Let me know if you got this resolved. Maybe I can render some assistance.
africandictator:
It's so difficult for my fiance to get a Nigerian tourist visa and visit me in Nigeria. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? She keeps calling the consulate to book an appointment before she can travel from North Carolina to Atlanta and they would take her calls or even take her voice messages. Please any good person should kindly tell me how their fiance was able to get a visa to Nigeria because it's frustrating us and our wedding is scheduled for July we are already making preparations.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
..Thannk you.. its been a relief to finally get to this stage
kaycome:

Congratulations Bro you are almost there

Thank you.. its been a relief to finally get to this stage
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
LuchiRay:
Oh this is goodnews. A huge congratulations to you. I’m still waiting o, the wait is too long and I’m worried. Please when were you documentarily Qualified by NVC? How long did you wait from that time before you were given an interview date? Your response will be very helpful. Thank you for coming here to update us. God bless you

Hello sorry for late reply.. I got documentarily qualified december of last year.. 30th december. and it took until first week of August before i got an interview. Let me know if you have more questions.. Best regards
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by lasthero: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
princeidris222:

Hello sorry for late reply.. I got documentarily qualified december of last year.. 30th december. and it took until first week of August before i got an interview. Let me know if you have more questions.. Best regards

Dec 2020? Or Dec 2021?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
got documentarily qualified December 2021....
lasthero:

Dec 2020? Or Dec 2021?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by africandictator(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
tonyaks:
My wife just returned to Australia from her visit to Nigeria. Let me know if you got this resolved. Maybe I can render some assistance.
no I did not, how did you go about yours. And thanks for offering to help
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by lasthero: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
princeidris222:
got documentarily qualified December 2021....

Regular waiting?, or did you expedite?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Requested for expediton twice.. first one got denied. second one got approved on August and got sent to the embassy
lasthero:

Regular waiting?, or did you expedite?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Any interview update from anyone?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Derring: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good afternoon my people
Pls I need an urgent response as to the case of marriage registry to get the court wedding done sequel to the court nullifying some federal registry last year.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by medoxtar: 5:13am On Sep 09, 2022
How much does this visa on arrival cost? How about the validity of the visa ?

Thanks for prompt reponse

kadas01:
You can both do an authentic "visa on arrival" to Nigeria for her; but you MUST visit a Nigerian Immigration Service Command HQ in any state you are in Nigeria! They'll tell you what to do! Good luck!

Do NOT patronise any "third-party/proxy"!
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kadas01(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
medoxtar:
How much does this visa on arrival cost? How about the validity of the visa ?

Thanks for prompt reponse

You have to visit Nigeria Immigration Service command office to know the price but I advice that you budget like 200k.

Validity is one month but you could renew to extend the validity I guess, the best is for you to inquire further from NIS officials, they'll guide you!

(14 days window to activate/utilise visa after date of issuance)!
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Kraytur: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
ifunanyamaka:

Good one dear. You're right with regards to all the information you have provided so far. However, the petition actually gets approved between 3 to 9 months depends on the state where your petition was filed. Mine got approved within 3 months. A friend also had his approved with 6 months cos he filed through New York. If you file through states that have less petition such as Texas, it's usually very fast. And since visa is always available for Immediate relatives, there's no waiting time allocated to their priority date.

Mine took 2 months to get approved submitted docs took 3 months everything got accepted but my police cert cos I didn’t complete the submission had to wait another 3 months for it to be reviewed finally documentarily approved last week now awaiting interview

My question now is How long would it take to get an interview ?

Although we hired an attorney
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Kraytur: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
ifunanyamaka:
Thank you!!!. Sure it will. Just be confident and speak clearly, as long as your relationship is a genuine one you have nothing to be afraid off. Also go with as much evidence as you can gather, most likely they won't ask for it but still go with it anyways. I found that having all those documents and stuff that proved my relationship helped to boost my confidence on that day. IP= International passport, PP= Passport Photograph

Do I have to do another police certificate cos it says 3 months and must’ve expired or do I take the same expired one I submitted to the interview pls help
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by johnwegs(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
My petition by my wife has been approved and sent to nvc how long is it going to take for me to be called for an interview?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics / What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.