Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (72686 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
johnwegs:
My petition by my wife has been approved and sent to nvc how long is it going to take for me to be called for an interview?
First submit all the required documents by nvc and get DQ. Then your waiting time for your interview can be between 7-10 months. Hahahahaha
You just finished the firet stage so you still have to exercise patience

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have zero my mind for 2 years from petitioning to IR1 viss.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Vicmax98: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good evening everyone,pls I did my interview 2weeks ago n it was approved but up till now my status is still showing ready. This is getting me worried. Is there anyone who have experienced this before. How long will I have to wait for my status to convert to issued. Thanks
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Vicmax98:
Good evening everyone,pls I did my interview 2weeks ago n it was approved but up till now my status is still showing ready. This is getting me worried. Is there anyone who have experienced this before. How long will I have to wait for my status to convert to issued. Thanks
Nothing to worry about. You will surely get your pasport back with your visa. A lot of people do experience that kind of delay at the embassy after successful interview. You can also send them an email to know why it is taking long for you to get your passport.
Please can you post your timeline for others to learn. When was your pd, DQ? Also can you post your interview transcript for us to learn from it? Congratulations

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Vicmax98: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Thanks for the response.pls any idea on the email address to send the message to them?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Vicmax98:
Thanks for the response.pls any idea on the email address to send the message to them?
You can check the consulate website
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Vicmax98: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thanks for the response. Visa was finally issued today.

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Vicmax98: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Timeline
Pd: May 29, 2020
DQ: Feb 24,2021
Interview date: Sept 20,2022
Interview was scheduled for 7:30am but got to the premises be 7:00am. We were ushered in by 8am. Passed through security checks and was given a number. Police certificate, passport,NPC birthday certificate, Passport photograph, Resent Tax Transcript was collected. By 10 my number was called by the CO. I did fingerprints and took a oath.
Questions asked.
What is Ur spouse name?
How did he get to US?
How old is ur baby (I have a few months old baby with me)
Have u done her CBRA interview?
Do u have her passport ready?
Then he said he will approve the visa and begin to advise me about the new environment and how to survive. He told me my visa will be ready is about two weeks. By 11am, I left the premises. Visa issued 15days after.

6 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Vicmax98:
Thanks for the response. Visa was finally issued today.
Congratulations happy to hear tbat

3 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Vicmax98:
Timeline
Pd: May 29, 2020
DQ: Feb 24,2021
Interview date: Sept 20,2022
Interview was scheduled for 7:30am but got to the premises be 7:00am. We were ushered in by 8am. Passed through security checks and was given a number. Police certificate, passport,NPC birthday certificate, Passport photograph, Resent Tax Transcript was collected. By 10 my number was called by the CO. I did fingerprints and took a oath.
Questions asked.
What is Ur spouse name?
How did he get to US?
How old is ur baby (I have a few months old baby with me)
Have u done her CBRA interview?
Do u have her passport ready?
Then he said he will approve the visa and begin to advise me about the new environment and how to survive. He told me my visa will be ready is about two weeks. By 11am, I left the premises. Visa issued 15days after.
Did you expedite your application?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Vicmax98: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
No
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by scott83: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
@VicMax Did you show the consular your family pictures? How is the acceptance rate from US consulars to other CR1 applicants when you went for your interview. My interview will be coming later this month and I also have a 1yr plus son, his CRBA interview will come some days before my own CR1 interview. I cant wait to get my Visa by God's special grace.

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Vicmax98: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Well, he didn't asked for additional documents except those I submitted. But I will advise you carry as many proof as u can which includes Ur wedding album and Ur child naming pictures too. I wish u success in your upcoming interview. There is nothing to be afraid of.

3 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by robertbrownn: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Buy Instagram Followers to get instant growth.

Buy Twitter Followers to increase reach and engagement.

Buy YouTube Views to get the top rank in YouTube search results.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by lasthero: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2022
robertbrownn:
Buy Instagram Followers to get instant growth.

Buy Twitter Followers to increase reach and engagement.

Buy YouTube Views to get the top rank in YouTube search results.

How this one take relate to immigration bayi?

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by scott83: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Vicmax98:
Well, he didn't asked for additional documents except those I submitted. But I will advise you carry as many proof as u can which includes Ur wedding album and Ur child naming pictures too. I wish u success in your upcoming interview. There is nothing to be afraid of.

Amen. Okay, thanks somuch. I wish other members here still processing thier CR1 papers and waiting for their interview date a successsful and fruitful outcome. Goodnews will be flooding here by God's grace.�

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2022
scott83:
@VicMax Did you show the consular your family pictures? How is the acceptance rate from US consulars to other CR1 applicants when you went for your interview. My interview will be coming later this month and I also have a 1yr plus son, his CRBA interview will come some days before my own CR1 interview. I cant wait to get my Visa by God's special grace.
Your visa will come without stress for you in Jesus name. Congratulations in advance. Please what is your timeline? When was your NOA1, NOA2, DQ? It will hlep us who are still coming behind.

3 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2022
scott83:

Amen. Okay, thanks somuch. I wish other members here still processing thier CR1 papers and waiting for their interview date a successsful and fruitful outcome. Goodnews will be flooding here by God's grace.�
Amen

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by scott83: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
kaycome:

Your visa will come without stress for you in Jesus name. Congratulations in advance. Please what is your timeline? When was your NOA1, NOA2, DQ? It will hlep us who are still coming behind.

Amen . Actually it took me almost 2 years , lets say from the day my wife filed for me, you know it took this long cos of Covid19 lockdown, despite the backlog it will not take longer time anymore.
I wish you a smooth ride as you wait fornyour appointment, my own appointment came as a surprise to me, i wasnt expecting my appointment to be this soon. We shall all succeed in this journey. Amen.�

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by gen2witch(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Evening boss, I don't know if you can put me through on how to process CRBA package here. Need to do it for my little stepbro cos my dad isn't getting any younger. My whatsapp pls (08031580839). Thanks
kaycome:

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Prettyelsie1: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Prettyelsie1: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2022
roneldofficial:

Add me: 08068797117
Add me : 07060525036
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=gen2witch post=117588729]Evening boss, I don't know if you can put me through on how to process CRBA package here. Need to do it for my little stepbro cos my dad isn't getting any younger. My whatsapp pls (08031580839). Thanks[/quotYou will need to firet go on usa consulate in Lagos webpage. All thr information you need is there.
https://ng.usembassy.gov/consular-report-of-birth-abroad/
Then if you have any question people here are help out.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by gen2witch(m): 1:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Thanks so much
[quote author=kaycome post=117670609][/quote]
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by redfly(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Hi

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get an IR1 visa interview after being documentarily qualified?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by eroworld: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2022
13-16months
redfly:
Hi

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get an IR1 visa interview after being documentarily qualified?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Salesbay: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wait o, How una dey take get this "American wife"?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Tessypatsy: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good evening. Pls I would like to know how you were able to expedite your document. I have been documentaries qualified since February 2021 up until now I'm still waiting for interview date. Pls help me
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Woodpecker(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tessypatsy:
Good evening. Pls I would like to know how you were able to expedite your document. I have been documentaries qualified since February 2021 up until now I'm still waiting for interview date. Pls help me

Which category of visa are vying for?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Tessypatsy: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good evening. Pls add me to the watsapp group. 08138086572
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Tessypatsy: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
My husband filled me during the time he was a green card holder, that was 2018. But now he became a citizen last year. I don't know my category. I'm new here pls help me
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Tessypatsy: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=Tessypatsy post=117786844]My husband filled me during the time he was a green card holder, that was 2018. But now he became a citizen last year. I don't know my category. I'm new here pls help me. We wedded 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics) / Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Woodpecker(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.