Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (72266 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by marvolexi: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2019
davido05:
Good evening house. I got my petition approved last month and am so happy . Please can anyone help me with information on what next to do and how soon can I do my medical and also to prepare for the interview? How many months do I have to wait to do my medical? Thanks house

How long did yours take and which center was it sent to?

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by davido05: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mine took 13 months to get approved and the center is Nebraska.

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
How long it take California center to approved cr1

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Alphamalekings: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Davido . Nebraska is also my service Centre. Can I get in contact with you please?.we filed in sept 26. This waiting is not easy at all mehn. You could send your mail or email me: idahosa67@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by davido05: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
seyimuyide:
How long it take California center to approved cr1

I don't really no how long it takes for state in California.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by davido05: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alphamalekings:
Davido . Nebraska is also my service Centre. Can I get in contact with you please?.we filed in sept 26. This waiting is not easy at all mehn. You could send your mail or email me: idahosa67@gmail.com

I just sent you a mail with my phone no.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by davido05: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alphamalekings:

I filled September last year also.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 4:07am On Nov 09, 2019
My wife live in Michigan and we wed in 30th may this year, but California center are the one handle our case , please if anyone can tell us how look it take to approved
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by lasthero: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
seyimuyide:
My wife live in Michigan and we wed in 30th may this year, but California center are the one handle our case , please if anyone can tell us how look it take to approved

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Select I 130 in first box.

Select carlifonia in the second box
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Thanks for the update but how do u intend I go get a divorce certificate and Co wen I have never been married? I am not married nor have I ever been married, I was mislead by agents to put married on my ds160 application last year, n i was denied visa.. So now that I want to do fiance visa, what should I do about the lie of 2018 that I said I was married

Amydove:
My dear. Go and get a customary court divorce certificate from a customary court. If you think you will go that day and say what you just wrote here and they will give you a visa, it means you are dreaming. I'm married to a us citizen too and my case is waiting for NOA2. I'm in so many groups for CR1 and K1 and I have read alot. You will be wasting your money if you don't produce that divorce certificate because they will ask you to get it. It is even on their website for Nigeria section that when a bride price is paid, a customary court can dissolve the marriage, meaning they want a divorce certificate for that. And please my dear, submit this divorce certificate with your original K1 or CR1 petition because if you don't, they will stress the living daylight out of you that you will give up and want to abandon the whole process. Least I forget, please make sure you do not submit a fake divorce certificate to them because they verify. When I mean verify, they send delegates to the court where you procured your divorce certificate when they sense something fishy and that will result to a life ban. I hope you take my advice.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 2:44am On Nov 11, 2019
ifunanyamaka:

Yes I stated a name, and address.. But that was just my ex girlfriend details then.. So what is the suggestion.. Will it affect my fiance visa.....

Did you have to state the name of your supposed spouse and date of marriage at the time? If yes then I'm not sure how to help cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, but if no then I suppose you can get away with it since you're getting married for real anyways. It can be explained that you did introduction or dowry ceremony at the time. You court marriage date will be used as your official date of marriage. I don't know about the Ikoyi process. I do not reside in Lagos and therefore I didn't get married there. Perhaps you can check online for more info on their own procedure
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Amydove(f): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Read the link. It will provide more clarity for you, click on marriage and divorce certificates: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Nigeria.html
joungblood:
Thanks for the update but how do u intend I go get a divorce certificate and Co wen I have never been married? I am not married nor have I ever been married, I was mislead by agents to put married on my ds160 application last year, n i was denied visa.. So now that I want to do fiance visa, what should I do about the lie of 2018 that I said I was married

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please I need ur help, my wife didn't submit our chat log and call record but my wife submit other documents, our registry pictures, my date of birth and our wedding certificate e.t.c. I want to know what will happen if there is a problem or not by not sending our chat log and call record to uscis in USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by adorable03(f): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
seyimuyide:
Please I need ur help, my wife didn't submit our chat log and call record but my wife submit other documents, our registry pictures, my date of birth and our wedding certificate e.t.c. I want to know what will happen if there is a problem or not by not sending our chat log and call record to uscis in USA

No, I don't think chat logs are required at this point.. My husband called them at uscis before submitting ours and inquired about needed documents. Chat logs wasn't mentioned

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by davido05: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
seyimuyide:

You actually need to present call logs , I went through the same process and I was ask for call log to show proof of communication. It's very important.

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2019
But she has already submit the form without chat record, please tell me what will happen

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by adorable03(f): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
seyimuyide:
But she has already submit the form without chat record, please tell me what will happen

If they need it then they'll request for it.

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Ok thanks
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amydove:
Read the link. It will provide more clarity for you, click on marriage and divorce certificates: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Nigeria.html

It
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by davido05: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
seyimuyide:

They will request for it if they need it.

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by adeney93: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
joungblood:

This is exactly what I'm passing through
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 1:59am On Nov 13, 2019
adeney93:

This is exactly what I'm passing through

H
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by davido05: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
joungblood:

Omo, so what's ur solution or alternative man, some saying I just say she's dead, others say divorce, while I'm just thinking I should come clean n say I wasn't married but I considered my ex girlfriend as my wife so that's the reason I stated married.. I just don't know which one to do

Think twice o.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Amydove(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Be wise
joungblood:

Omo, so what's ur solution or alternative man, some saying I just say she's dead, others say divorce, while I'm just thinking I should come clean n say I wasn't married but I considered my ex girlfriend as my wife so that's the reason I stated married.. I just don't know which one to do

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Amydove(f): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Read the line that starts with"FINALLY..." That is their final conclusion on what you should provide for a traditional marriage divorce whether you had a huge traditional marriage or paid a simple bride price.
joungblood:

It says there that not all must be documented or something,
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amydove:
Be wise

it
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amydove:
Read the line that starts with"FINALLY..." That is their final conclusion on what you should provide for a traditional marriage divorce whether you had a huge traditional marriage or paid a simple bride price.

Alright thanks
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please I need to ask more questions,chat with me on my email, seyimuyide@gmail.com
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by adeney93: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
davido05:

Think twice o.

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by adeney93: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
joungblood:

I don't even know which one to do?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Amydove(f): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2019
I have no issue. I'm only trying to help you not to get a permanent ban and regret later. I met a Nigerian on visa journey that went down this part. He lied he was married during his b1b2 visa. He later met a US citizen who filed a K1 visa for him. He went and procured a fake divorce paper claiming he had a divorce at ikeja high Court. After his interview he was approved but placed on AP pending when his visa gets issued. He waited over a month nothing, 2 months later he got an email from the embassy that his divorce papers were investigated and they are fake so he has been banned. He had no one to advice him like I'm advising you now and he got a ban. This happened to him in the month of May this year.
joungblood:

So helpful lol
So what's ur own issue? N wat are u doing about it

4 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 2:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Amydove:
I have no issue. I'm only trying to help you not to get a permanent ban and regret later. I met a Nigerian on visa journey that went down this part. He lied he was married during his b1b2 visa. He later met a US citizen who filed a K1 visa for him. He went and procured a fake divorce paper claiming he had a divorce at ikeja high Court. After his interview he was approved but placed on AP pending when his visa gets issued. He waited over a month nothing, 2 months later he got an email from the embassy that his divorce papers were investigated and they are fake so he has been banned. He had no one to advice him like I'm advising you now and he got a ban. This happened to him in the month of May this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.