Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Don't Be Deceived ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived ! (557 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived ! by ogoamaka99(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
When satan led a coup d tat in heaven , over one third of other angels followed him. They were defeated and cast out of heaven down to earth,  Ever since , the devil and his followers are on earth trying to destroy GOD'S creation by all means. One major instrument he is using is deception and it is no big deal that his followers in this forum are doing the bidding of their master the devil.
     I am writing this thread hoping that the eyes of many could be opened to see and realize what is going on in this forum-great deception by the devil.In HoseahHoseaGOD laments "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" .That means that when you lack knowledge , you are bound to suffer or destroyed. That is how awful ignorance ( spiritual ignorance) can be. However Christ said "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"
     But what happens when you don't know the truth?. What happens when what you knew and believed as the truth are but LIES from the devil?. What you believe controls your life. Therefore be careful, the plan and mission of the devil using his followers in this forum is to ensure that you don't know the truth. That is why they post all sort of lies twisting the truth of the Bible aimed at deceiving you if it be possible--GREAT DECEPTION.
      However, i wish that you open your eyes/mind and think.Some of them has openly said that they are satan worshippers, others tells you that they are atheists, others belong to one secret cults or the other while others said that they are witches and wizards and that they belong to satan. The question therefore is " Can any of these groups ever tells you the truth about your faith?". Never, they are incapable of telling the truth because they don't know the truth either. So be careful of what you read in this forum, many are satan's inspired writings. If you are deceived where is your sense of reasoning.
Re: Don't Be Deceived ! by Rhino3dm: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^ i told you not to challenge nuclear boy, didn't i ?
Now the result is making you look very stupi.d.
Hmm you never see anything yet, when he is done with you wil be beg for deliverance.
Hahahaha. . . . . .
Re: Don't Be Deceived ! by Kay17: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2010
If your God can not create any thing perfect and good, why worship him? If your God is too weak to stand against the devil from hijacking his creation then he is incredible stupid.
When satan led a coup d tat in heaven , over one third of other angels followed him.
Are we to expect any other coup in heaven?
Re: Don't Be Deceived ! by nuclearboy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2010
@Ogoamaka99:

The lowest of those angels that fell with satan from heaven seems to be the one sending you about. Before he sent you out, he obviously took all your brains and replaced them with dirty water. Thats why you have no common sense, cannot understand the Bible and do not have shame with the rubbish you keep saying making Christianity out to be a fiasco.

God created all things perfect but some like you devised many things including levels of stupidity hitherto inconceivable. You have been so mentally damaged by your demons that you've become a vulture.

I don't know when they started allowing vultures access to computers - go to the desert and look for rotting meat to eat.
Re: Don't Be Deceived ! by fyneguy: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2010
TV01,

Where hath thou? It's your turn to tell your co-traveller to ''let it go''. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Don't Be Deceived ! by TV01(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2010
fyneguy:

TV01,

Where hath thou? It's your turn to tell your co-traveller to ''let it go''. Bunch of hypocrites!

WoglyBobo 'sup? You sound pained? Did you run out of jerry curl juice? Or perhaps someone borrowed your anniversary edition of "ROR" and returned it with an oil stain on the cover - soiling the loffly visage of the MOG. Sorry 0 grin.

And kindly regrain from brutalising her majestys english. But then again, this is someone who relishes in butchering scripture at every opportunity tongue.

I eagerly await your hubristic, censorious, judgemental, condemnatory and invariably nonsensical response cool.

God bless
TV
Re: Don't Be Deceived ! by donyfrank: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
U shall know d truth and d truth shall set u free.
Meaning of truth is "anything about or concerning God can not change". What are the things that concerns God? To mention but few; God is ominipotent, ominiscient, ominipresence, life,love etc. Base on this, there no other existence other than God.
So, stop giving attention to what u call satan or error, it does not exist in Truth. It is only ur finite identity that makes u 2 believe that satan, error exist.There is only one power and that is God's power which is all-good, so i don't know where the so called satan got his power to challange power(GOD) or where he got power to defy power(GOD). Think abt it, it cant work in infinitude(GOD).

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Counsel / Holy Chost Congress 2010 / Discovering The Diamond Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.