Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Please How Do I Track An Android Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please How Do I Track An Android Phone (405 Views)

How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? / How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone / VIVO S7 Android Phone, Bonanza..N7,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Track An Android Phone by Oai007(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
Please help. Like I'm the most literate personnel among the people I'm with. An android phone has just been stolen, I sat somewhere thinking about life, when saw them coming to me all in pride, to find a clue to how the phone could be tracked. Please I don't want to fumble, help me out, I don't wanna lose my rank
Re: Please How Do I Track An Android Phone by Xbursta(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Please How Do I Track An Android Phone by greatnaija01: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
GOOGLE has everything you need. dont come here to be asking for what google could have done for you.

Go to google on how to track Android phones using their GMAIL account. And tell them what to do. simple.

Am shocked as people come to nairaland and ask almost anything....

Oai007:
Please help. Like I'm the most literate personnel and among the people I'm with. An android phone has just been stolen, I sat somewhere thinking about life, when u saw them coming to me all pride to find a clue to how the phone could be tracked. Please I don't want to fumble, help me out, I don't wanna lose my rank

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Track An Android Phone by partnerbizz4: 2:39am On Apr 05, 2019
Oai007:
Please help. Like I'm the most literate personnel among the people I'm with. An android phone has just been stolen, I sat somewhere thinking about life, when saw them coming to me all in pride, to find a clue to how the phone could be tracked. Please I don't want to fumble, help me out, I don't wanna lose my rank

i just laughed so loudly.

Lose my rank shi
Re: Please How Do I Track An Android Phone by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 05, 2019
greatnaija01:
GOOGLE has everything you need. dont come here to be asking for what google could have done for you

Mr, stop being insensitive,take a chill pill don't waste your frustrations on him,he didn't cause it. everyone knows what Google is meant for, sometimes interaction on a local base forum like this can augment his understand on the subject matter,most of what he might read might be foreign and strange,but experience people on forum can easily explain and there will healthy and sound interaction, thanks and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Track An Android Phone by greatnaija01: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2019
lol oga o... boss DID YOU HELP HIM? ehn?

Take a look at the THREAD.... NO ONE CARES ANYMORE... this is Naija... no one will help. Many threads like this are open on NL daily and with no result... I gave him the best possible place he can get help. This is NOT the first time someone has asked for help for the very same thing AND no one helped.

you didnt have solution for the guy... I gave the ONLY PRACTICAL SOLUTION and you attack me. SHey u now helped him? scroll through na and see who else GAVE A SOLUTION... no one cares and by the time someone cares IT IS TOO LATE.

THIS IS NAIJA....never forget that!!

profolaolu:
Mr, stop being insensitive,take a chill pill don't waste your frustrations on him,he didn't cause it. everyone knows what Google is meant for, sometimes interaction on a local base forum like this can augment his understand on the subject matter,most of what he might read might be foreign and strange,but experience people on forum can easily explain and there will healthy and sound interaction, thanks and God bless you.
Re: Please How Do I Track An Android Phone by Oai007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
partnerbizz4:

i just laughed so loudly.

Lose my rank shi
I tell you. I'm their local champion. ifvyou see the way they dragged themselves to me.
Re: Please How Do I Track An Android Phone by Davidhero(m): 5:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Oai007:
I tell you. I'm their local champion. ifvyou see the way they dragged themselves to me.

Forgive me, but this is hilarious. grin grin cheesy

Btw, have you found a solution?

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note 9 Like Brand New / ! / Brand New Samsung S10+ Plus 128gb For Sale 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.