Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife (606 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: Four Horse Race Is A Media Construct , SDP Is No Push Over / Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by Gossipninja: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
One of the Powerful Royalty's in the Yoruba lands, days ago, described the Igbos as the custodians of prosperity in the world, even before the Jews.

In a video making rounds online, the Ooni of Ife, acknowledged the Igbo race as the first race in the world to discover and nurture wealth and prosperity.

Speaking during the Aje festival at his palace in Ile-Ife, Osun State, the monarch also explained that the first trade and commerce in the world started at the popular Igbo-mekun, Ojaife, market in Ile Ife, adding that the role played by the Igbo people of the present day eastern part of country in the development of market activities cannot be over emphasized.

Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by Gossipninja: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
wink
Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by Kingspin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Learn to work according to thy strength.

Diversity is a strength to acquire more strength.
Make use of thy own peculiar strength.
Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Watch as Afonjas will abuse their king for saying the truth .

The Ooni just confirmed yet again that The Igbos own and discovered Ile Ife.

Ooni Orisa can never go wrong .

Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by amaniro: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
There's a Yoruba adage with a literal translation as "Call a cow "brother" so he can let us move ahead"

I won't say more ...
[/s]

Typical pained Yoruba tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Gossipninja:
One of the Powerful Royalty's in the Yoruba lands, days ago, described the Igbos as the custodians of prosperity in the world, even before the Jews.

In a video making rounds online, the Ooni of Ife, acknowledged the Igbo race as the first race in the world to discover and nurture wealth and prosperity.

Speaking during the Aje festival at his palace in Ile-Ife, Osun State, the monarch also explained that the first trade and commerce in the world started at the popular Igbo-mekun, Ojaife, market in Ile Ife, adding that the role played by the Igbo people of the present day eastern part of country in the development of market activities cannot be over emphasized.

Lalasticlala, This thread is front page worthy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by Chicagoesontop: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ooni, with all due respect Sir, i hope you have a helmet on, because my yoruba brothers are coming for your head !! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by ibotic(f): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
I suspect Ooni orisa has been offered an ibo woman and he’s trying to appease her.....same thing happened to FFK....Davido etc...he needs to watch his utterances.... angry angry....this is the problem with marrying foreigners... angry
Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
I am very surprised to hear this from the Oni, although I have always known him to be different and very a very honest man

1 Like

Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by ChristianNorth: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Heart shattering for yoruba moslems

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by loveth360(f): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
This king i an ipob,

we Yoruba Muslims are the makers of wealth
Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by googi: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
If this is what it takes to bring Igbo and Yoruba together, so be it.

I hope my Igbo relatives understand what Ooni of Ife means.

We all came from Ife. The Benin are denying their origin, Urhobo accept their Ife origin as the Itsekiri.

Even some Ijebu deny their origin as Ife.

All is well that ends well.

Welcome home my Igbo relatives.
Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
ibotic:
I suspect Ooni orisa has been offered an ibo woman and he’s trying to appease her.....same thing happened to FFK....Davido etc...he needs to watch his utterances.... angry angry....this is the problem with marrying foreigners... angry
Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by ibotic(f): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
immhotep:

Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy

I have not got time for this nonsense....ibo amaka my foot.... sad
Re: Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
ibotic:

I have not got time for this nonsense....ibo amaka my foot.... sad
Fayose can tell you more grin grin

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha deomelo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Takes To The Streets Of London To Preach About Biafra: Picture / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Receives Ogun State Governor. / Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.