Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

If You Had The Power Would You Choose To Be Born As A Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had The Power Would You Choose To Be Born As A Man? (374 Views)

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / 21,439 Children Will Be Born In Nigeria On New Year Day - UNICEF / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Had The Power Would You Choose To Be Born As A Man? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
I graduated from the University two years ago. Started a business immediately after I graduated and so far it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride. I have had to acquire skills and do some things I would have never ever dreamed to do. I am so stressed nowadays I could say I am getting closed to being burned out.

Nowadays when I sleep there's just so much on my mind to think about. Items I sent, how I am going to pay my only worker. How do I get more customers what challenges would I face. It's just so insane and no one around you understand this challenges because they haven't ever tried to run or start up a business ever. I literally have nightmares every night.

I might be wrong though but most men in Africa and some other parts of the developing world have this issues. Whatever part one decides to take in life as a man is so difficult especially in a country that doesn't offer much opportunities be it in career, entrepreneurship or in the academia. There's just so much competition for men. You literally have to be on top of your game to scale through and make it and the pressure on you is so much especially when you see all your friends doing much better than you are doing.

I have to work insanely super hard to make as much as 20k in one day. There are days I would leave my house and I won't even see up to one thousand naira and I would feel so down and so depressed but I have to suck all this in and be a man.

We are in a time where women have as much opportunities as men. I feel women have more opportunities than men. Women can easily have jobs compared to men. There are positions in organisations where they would never ever employ a man ever no matter how competent they are but would always take a woman. Even in selling their bodies women make so much money. As a man you could suffer to make even 10k in a day but a woman will make that in 30 mins selling her body.

I got thinking today and I feel we men have been told to believe that we run the world and all of that shit but if you look at it deeply I feel that we men are slaves to women. We work so damn hard for nothing. Stress and think about so much. It's even worse when you are from a poor background without any connections or opportunities.

Men of nairaland, if you had the power to choose your gender at birth would you rather choose to be born a man or a woman?
Re: If You Had The Power Would You Choose To Be Born As A Man? by nofuckz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
its more blessed to give than recieve so i would rather be a d*ck than to be a p*ssy.
Re: If You Had The Power Would You Choose To Be Born As A Man? by Kingpee2(m): 3:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Pussy is fetching money much more these days if you are well connected and famous ,just imagine that small girl Regina buying a house for mum at that age ,power of pussy ..

(1) (Reply)

Sex / Powerful Wazifa For Urgent Hajat In 1 Day / The Surprise That Awaits You In Marriage....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.