Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Studying In Canada In The Fall - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Canada In The Fall (935 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / New Quality Of Life Statistics (Iceland, Norway, And Canada In Top 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Canada In The Fall by cutey23: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2007
Im currently in the process of applying for a visa to study in Canada. Is anyone else going to school in the fall? lets compare notes with the application process, certainly a stressful process combined with the fact i have a demanding job. pls post replies if u have gone thru the process. thanks,
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by cutey23: 12:53pm On May 08, 2007
is there no one, cheesy
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by Ezinwannem: 4:05pm On May 08, 2007
i havent gone through the process yet as i am skooling in canada already but ma cuzzin has gotten admission 2 stusy here as well and well soon be going 4 his visa, dont get ur question though
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by Ezinwannem: 4:06pm On May 08, 2007
which skool did u get admission to attend in da fall?
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by fellow(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2007
well i also intend getting some admission done for fall in canada. However i would like to know how you got to pay your application fee? as in by what means?

I expect a reply soon

Thanks
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by Nobody: 12:58am On May 10, 2007
fellow:

well i also intend getting some admission done for fall in canada. However i would like to know how you got to pay your application fee? as in by what means?

I expect a reply soon

Thanks

grin grin grin grin u can pay by bank draft. see who's planning to come here this fall.
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by chubbyy4: 2:06pm On May 10, 2007
i am also going to apply for this fall. but my problem is what and what is required for your sponsors bank account.is it the bulk money in the account or the day to day proceedings.who knows?
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by Ezinwannem: 2:55pm On May 10, 2007
application deadline for fall is over, infact, admissions will soon be done, by middle of next month, u ppl should work towards winter term or next fall
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by ymx(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2007
@ cutey23

I am also applying to the canadian embassy for fall semester. I must confess, the requirements are too much. Also cos i work too and hardly have time. I have been looking for someone we can share ideas regarding the visa application.
You can reach me on 01-8198545. or okestra@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Studying In Canada In The Fall by Ezinwannem: 3:57pm On May 10, 2007
YMX, wat are the requirements if you dont mind telling me

(1) (Reply)

Pls Anyone With Similar Xperience On Student Visa? / How Do You Think Road Safety Can Tackle Poor Transportaion Problem In Nig? / I Need An Ireland Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.