Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South (5582 Views)

Delta State - APC Is Silently Rigging Governorship To Control Oil Money / Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF / Enugu Governorship: To Rotate Or Not To Rotate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

[s]Obiano destroyed APGA, we need a united front to approach the 2023 election.

With 5 Governors and 13 Senators, SE will present the largest contingent at the PDP presidential primaries.

With another 5 Governors and 15 Senators coming from SS, SE/SS will determine the PDP's presidential candidate and the VP.

We are taking Anambra, Obiano cluelessness will ensure that. What happened in Imo will likely repeat itself in Anambra.

Soludo is Pro-PDP, so if he is flying APGA's flag. We don't have problem with that. But trust me, Obiano will not allow that to happen.[/s]
Imagine this clowns from Abia and Ebonyi states like this one and Anago50000 making noise over Anambra state and Anambra elections.. Nothing I wont see on nairaland. grin grin grin

First thing first, we dont care about PDP in Anambra and we dont care about VP slot in Anambra, PDP should go and fight their fight, we are not interested, you said APGA came third in Imo and 4th in Abia but forgot your dying PDP came third in Anambra! Your PDP could not even secure up to 10% seats in the last Anambra assembly elections. We dont care about other SE states, Anambra is Anambra inugo, Infact I think its time for us Ndi Anambra to pull out from retrogressive SE political zone always pulling us back from development.

Abia has the worst PDP governors in Nigeria and you are coming to market the same PDP to us instead of drawing support for APGA in Abia to dump the evil PDP and join a party that currently has the best performing governor in the SE... You can keep ranting as a mad man on nairaland like you did over Atiku but be rest assured that whoever gets APGA ticket is the next Anambra governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We are not making that mistake again. It is over for APGA in the SE.

Imagine a whole APGA came third in Abia and 4th in Imo. We will sweep them out of SE.

Chidoka 2022.
PDP came third in Anambra in the last guber, PDP couldn't secure up to 10% seats in the last Anambra assembly elections, PDP is dead and buried in Anambra, face your Abia state

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

The only thing that can make PDP win 2022 Anambra guber is if they can lure either Soludo or Moghalu and present either as their candidate, cause currently they don't have any bigwig from Anambra south.

But if Soludo secures APGA ticket then be rest assured that Peter Obi and PDP will present a very weak candidate just like you said Soludo is a pro-pdp.
IF PDP like them produce Soludo/Moghalu/Chidoka together as their candidate, they will lose massively in Anambra.... The useless PDP apologists have started making noise again, after the elections now they will go missing
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

Neither Ike Obosi Nor Ifeanyi Ubah will ever become governor of Anambra. APGA is a religion in Anambra. You peter obi sore losers will never learn, by 2022, APGA will thrash PDP again in Anambra and then we will understand where pdp is gaining the grounds in Anambra, maybe in your native Plateau state anyway!

Ike Obosi is one of the brightest mind in the Nigerian political space. Still young , blessed with great oratory ability and unique ideas. Ike Obosi is my ideal Anambra man with too much cultural swag and educational excellence.

And,who is ifeanyi ubah...we are talking about. I still look at Ifeanyi ubah as a ffool with all his billions. Ifeanyi Ubah could never win Senatorial seat in Anambra central or north....lol
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Anago50000: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

Imagine this clowns from Abia and Ebonyi states like this one and Anago50000 making noise over Anambra state and Anambra elections.. Nothing I wont see on nairaland. grin grin grin

First thing first, we dont care about PDP in Anambra and we dont care about VP slot in Anambra, PDP should go and fight their fight, we are not interested, you said APGA came third in Imo and 4th in Abia but forgot your dying PDP came third in Anambra! Your PDP could not even secure up to 10% seats in the last Anambra assembly elections. We dont care about other SE states, Anambra is Anambra inugo, Infact I think its time for us Ndi Anambra to pull out from retrogressive SE political zone always pulling us back from development.

Abia has the worst PDP governors in Nigeria and you are coming to market the same PDP to us instead of drawing support for APGA in Abia to dump the evil PDP and join a party that currently has the best performing governor in the SE... You can keep ranting as a mad man on nairaland like you did over Atiku but be rest assured that whoever gets APGA ticket is the next Anambra governor
. Globemoney Aka nonsobaba

We are following you!!
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Anago50000:
. Globemoney Aka nonsobaba

We are following you!!
You are following your mother onuku..
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Ike Obosi is one of the brightest mind in the Nigerian political space. Still young , blessed with great oratory ability and unique ideas. Ike Obosi is my ideal Anambra man with too much cultural swag and educational excellence.

And,who is ifeanyi ubah...we are talking about. I still look at Ifeanyi ubah as a ffool with all his billions. Ifeanyi Ubah could never win Senatorial seat in Anambra central or north....lol
There is nothing bright about Ike Obosi, he just always likes playing to the gallery, example was the way he drove Nnamdi Kanu from prison. Everything for the media and attention, his popularity only starts and ends on social media, just like peter obi.
Ifeanyi Ubah on the other hand is a money miss road but I find it amusing you say Ifeanyi cannot win senatorial seat in Anambra central or north lol... The life of Anambra is in Anambra South in case you dont know, atleast Ifeanyi is hundred times better than the Ekwunife that won elections in Anambra south so don't even go there....

The fact of the matter is these people cannot win governorship elections in Anambra. Only a matter of time.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Anago50000: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

I always fuccccvk my mother every night
. No wonder you don't have brain
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Unfortunately ifeanyi won senatorial seat in anambra south.....we love him.....

Stop making fool of urself.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Osita Chidoka is a very strong contender and can win it. Muoghalu is is a new entry. Soludo has all the backing of a seating governor but I want to see a debate between Osita and Soludo. Some of Omanbala best brains. I dont think Muoghalu will run.

The political calculations does not favor Osita he's central. Power is shifting southwards.

Soludo will take las las
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

There is nothing bright about Ike Obosi, he just always likes playing to the gallery, example was the way he drove Nnamdi Kanu from prison. Everything for the media and attention, his popularity only starts and ends on social media, just like peter obi.
Ifeanyi Ubah on the other hand is a money miss road but I find it amusing you say Ifeanyi cannot win senatorial seat in Anambra central or north lol... The life of Anambra is in Anambra South in case you dont know, [b]atleast Ifeanyi is hundred times better than the Ekwunife that won elections in Anambra south [/b]so don't even go there....

The fact of the matter is these people cannot win governorship elections in Anambra. Only a matter of time.

Both of u soundss like illiterate discussing......lol

Ekwunife is anambra central

Ubah is anambra south
Odua is anambra north.

Make una no dey discuss like blind men abeg.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

You are following your mother onuku..
[
globemoney:

globemoney:

PDP came third in Anambra in the last guber, PDP couldn't secure up to 10% seats in the last Anambra assembly elections, PDP is dead and buried in Anambra, face your Abia state
globemoney:

IF PDP like them produce Soludo/Moghalu/Chidoka together as their candidate, they will lose massively in Anambra.... The useless PDP apologists have started making noise again, after the elections now they will go missing

From your comments it shows that all you does is to spit hatred, we were comfortably selling our candidates as against 2022 guber polls, then you came and start insulting Peter Obi and PDP.

No sane Anambraian will speak ill of Peter Obi.

For your information we the good people of Anambra are PDP when its national, but APGA when it comes to state level. Please don't cause division here and make others to see Igbos as less united.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

Ifeanyi Ubah on the other hand is a money miss road but I find it amusing you say Ifeanyi cannot win senatorial seat in Anambra central or north lol... The life of Anambra is in Anambra South in case you dont know, atleast Ifeanyi is hundred times better than the Ekwunife that won elections in Anambra south so don't even go there....

How could I forget how ignorant and senseless you are. Ike Obosi is still very young with a bright future ahead. Obasanjo made him FRSC director in his 30s and he transformed the agency. GEJ made him a minister and a close aid ,soon as he realized Osy's intellectual might. Ike Obosi was one of the people penciled down to run with Atiku and that says alot about his political clout.

I am not here to run back and forth with you because we all know how you opened countless threads here insulting Obiano after Okwute brought him back from USA to run for governorship post ,after Oseloka Obaze was disqualified because of lack of voter's card. You were here campaigning for Chris Ngige ,boasting and telling everybody that Ngige will floor Obi's candidate(Obiano). But, soon as Ngige was destroyed politically and Obiano started having issues with Obi you jumped ships and all of a sudden you are rooting for Obiano. You are disgusting....You eat from your own vomit. Tufia! Ifele eme mkpi! I dont know what you have against Obi, but your whole existence depends on attacking him. Worse is that he doesn't know you exist.

With your old moniker , you claimed you were from Enugu but you will never leave Anambra threads alone. You are mentally sicck, ma nigga!

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ChristianNorth: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

But they cleared the federal house and won 2 senate seats.

Wait till PDP wins the governorship and all those guys would decamp. We need a united SE in 2023 and we are not losing 2021 election.

Obiano won because of Ojukwu and defection of Peter Obi. I used to be one of Peter Obi's fanatical followers until he decamped.

Two things worked against PDP in 2017:

1. Peter Obi's defection was still fresh and don't forget it was during the campaign that be burnt APGA's uniform publicly but Atiku-Obi frenzy just healed that.

2. PDP fielded a weak candidate.

We are not losing Anambra in 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
[quote

From your comments it shows that all you does is to spit hatred, we were comfortably selling our candidates as against 2022 guber polls, then you came and start insulting Peter Obi and PDP.

For your information we the good people of Anambra are PDP when its national, but APGA when it comes to state level. Please don't cause division here and make others to see Igbos as less united.

Oh, I didnt see this before I posted mine. Bother not. He is mentamentally unstable. He is not even from Anambra because as we all Ndi Anambra know, no Onye Anambra will ever insult Obi. Not even Obiano nor Ohamadike.

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ChristianNorth: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

We shall see, e no far again. The public sentiment that sustains APGA is dead.

I voted PDP for Governor and APGA for House only because of Ojukwu. That goodwill has been destroyed by the drunkard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMANBALA1:

How could I forget how ignorant and senseless you are. Ike Obosi is still very young with a bright future ahead. Obasanjo made him FRSC director in his 30s and he transformed the agency. GEJ made him a minister and a close aid ,soon as he realized Osy's intellectual might. Ike Obosi was one of the people penciled down to run with Atiku and that says alot about his political clout.

I am not here to run back and forth with you because we all know how you opened countless threads here insulting Obiano after Okwute brought him back from USA to run for governorship post ,after Oseloka Obaze was disqualified because of lack of voter's card. You were here campaigning for Chris Ngige ,boasting and telling everybody that Ngige will floor Obi's candidate(Obiano). But, soon as Ngige was destroyed politically and Obiano started having issues with Obi you jumped ships and all of a sudden you are rooting for Obiano. You are disgusting....You eat from your own vomit. Tufia! Ifele eme mkpi! I dont know what you have against Obi, but your whole existence depends on attacking him. Worse is that he doesn't know you exist.

With your old moniker , you claimed you were from Enugu but you will never leave Anambra threads alone. You are mentally sicck, ma nigga!

You don't mean it? shocked shocked shocked

My own is he should stop speaking ill of Peter Obi cause he layer the foundation for good governance in Anambra and discovered Obiano who is not equally disappointing.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ChristianNorth: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Afamed:

Chest beater,1000 billion Govs, 3000 trillion senators ,where did it take you to in the last Presidential election. You have not learned
Yoruba moslem, you are in pain.

Remove all your miserable votes to APC, Buhari would have still won.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ChristianNorth: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

The only thing that can make PDP win 2022 Anambra guber is if they can lure either Soludo or Moghalu and present either as their candidate, cause currently they don't have any bigwig from Anambra south.

But if Soludo secures APGA ticket then be rest assured that Peter Obi and PDP will present a very weak candidate just like you said Soludo is a pro-pdp.
Soludo is a Pro-PDP, if he secures APGA's ticket, then PDP will support him.

But I doubt the drunkard will allow him near that ticket. He would try to pull another Rochas and we are going to break his neck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ChristianNorth: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Chidioka is from central, Peter Obi will not make that mistake.
The zoning formula is APGA headache not PDP's.

We don't have strong candidate in Anambra South, so we are likely to field Chidoka from Anambra Central, a PDP's natural stronghold and PDP is also strong in Anambra North.

Don't forget Anambra South is APGA's stronghold and they have already zoned their ticket to that zone.

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

The political calculations does not favor Osita he's central. Power is shifting southwards.

Soludo will take las las

Dont count on it. Anambra politics is very dynamic. Who would thought Victor Umeh would ever lose to Ekwunife with all his grassroots mobilization and the backing of a seating governor. If Osita play his cards very well APGA will become history.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The zoning formula is APGA headache not PDP's.

We don't have strong candidate in Anambra South, so we are likely to field Chidoka from Anambra Central, a PDP's natural stronghold and PDP is also strong in Anambra North.

Don't forget Anambra South is APGA's stronghold and they have already zoned their ticket to that zone.

Obi started that senseless zoning formula which can be used as an excuse to side step better qualified candidates. It can destroy the foundation laid by previous governors if we dont keep the process transparent. Its clanish and primordial and must be done away with.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ubah is anambra south
Odua is anambra north.

Scram!
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ubah is anambra south
Odua is anambra north.

I know where they from, I'm just giving the dude Omambala1 the benefit of doubt because he's not from Anambra, he's supporting Ike Obosi without knowing Ike Obosi is from Anambra Central
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Scram!

Learn to take advice and stop behaving like a potential Idiot.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

I know where they from, I'm just giving the dude Omambala1 the benefit of doubt because he's not from Anambra, he's supporting Ike Obosi without knowing Ike Obosi is from Anambra Central

I thought as much coz u suppose to versed on such issues.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
[quote

[s]From your comments it shows that all you does is to spit hatred, we were comfortably selling our candidates as against 2022 guber polls, then you came and start insulting Peter Obi and PDP.

For your information we the good people of Anambra are PDP when its national, but APGA when it comes to state level. Please don't cause division here and make others to see Igbos as less united.[/s]
Which peter Obi are you talking about? Only fools on his payroll are the people that dont speak ill of peter obi. Everyone in Anambra knows he's a chameleon and dubious.. The same peter obi that campaigned across Anambra for Obaze and lost even his polling unit? Please keep quiet, adaobi is a non factor in Anambra, you can worship him for all I care because I guess your not educated. Imagine the nonsense that no same Anambrarian speaks ill of peter obi, because he's god?

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I thought as much coz u suppose to versed on such issues.

Omambala1 is from Plateau state, I'm just responding to him for the sake of other readers
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

This nigga is so ddumb...Umuoji and Obosi has a common border.I know the make up of Anambra central and who comes from where. Abum Nwa Okodu...Ide Nnaa, akuria mmili. Lastly, where in the constitution did it say governorship is zoned?? That was Peter Obi's introduction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

Omambala1 is from Plateau state, I'm just responding to him for the sake of other readers

U did the right thing
Apga must win next governorship election as far as equity is followed.

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

[s]But they cleared the federal house and won 2 senate seats.

Wait till PDP wins the governorship and all those guys would decamp. We need a united SE in 2023 and we are not losing 2021 election.

Obiano won because of Ojukwu and defection of Peter Obi. I used to be one of Peter Obi's fanatical followers until he decamped.

Two things worked against PDP in 2017:

1. Peter Obi's defection was still fresh and don't forget it was during the campaign that be burnt APGA's uniform publicly but Atiku-Obi frenzy just healed that.

2. PDP fielded a weak candidate.

We are not losing Anambra in 2021.[/s]
Cleared which federal house? You think Anambra is Abia State. In 2015, PDP won 3 seats in the senate, did it stop them from losing the governorship in 2017 massively? You claimed the Atiku-Obi frenzy healed that but guess what, the Atiku-Obi frenzy did not stop APGA from clearing 85% seats in the Anambra house of assembly elections after all the campaign by Obi personally for the candidates.

Again, we don't care about PDP presidential agenda for SE.. We are not part of SE. We are APGA!!! Anambra only vote PDP for presidency right from time because APGA is not in the race, thats why PDP win some Federal seats, fix a different date for Federal Assembly elections, PDP will still lose woefully. You lots have started with your noise again... After elections you will go into hiding again....

Anambra elections is between APGA and APC, PDP is dead in Anambra.. It will be far easier for APGA to win all governorship seats in SE than for PDP to win Anambra so perish that thought.

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=globemoney post=77318338][/quote]

Okute is well respected across the 177 communities in Anambra.

Stop de-marketing our Peter Obi Biko, he's not God nor god, but he's Bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us / We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) / The US Vows Never To Recognize Okonjo Iweala’s Appointment As WTO DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.