Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South (5577 Views)

Delta State - APC Is Silently Rigging Governorship To Control Oil Money / Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF / Enugu Governorship: To Rotate Or Not To Rotate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We shall see, e no far again. The public sentiment that sustains APGA is dead.

I voted PDP for Governor and APGA for House only because of Ojukwu. That goodwill has been destroyed by the drunkard.
Yes, I hope after 2022 you guys wont shift the goal post again because you lots on social media have been saying APGA is dead since 2015. You claimed PDP will sweep Anambra assembly and impeach Obiano, you have now shifted the goal post again lmao

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Okute is well respected across the 177 communities in Anambra.

Stop de-marketing our Peter Obi Biko, he's not God nor god, but he's Bae
I guess you are new on nairaland, you wont be arguing this with me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obi is bae only to jobless youths like you on his payroll.. What has Obi's influence impacted on Anambra since he handed over as governor, he has lost all elections he campaigned against APGA in Anambra. Peter Obi political career is as good as dead in Anambra

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMANBALA1:

This nigga is so ddumb...Umuoji and Obosi has a common border.I know the make up of Anambra central and who comes from where. Abum Nwa Okodu...Ide Nnaa, akuria mmili. Lastly, where in the constitution did it say governorship is zoned?? That was Peter Obi's introduction.
All you do is make noise on nairaland.. Barking like a toothless bulldog, you don't know anything about Anambra.. I pray PDP hands over the ticket to Ike Obosi, it will be another 21/21 landslide for APGA cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

I guess you are new on nairaland, you wont be arguing this with me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obi is bae only to jobless youths like you on his payroll.. What has Obi's influence impacted on Anambra since he handed over as governor, he has lost all elections he campaigned against APGA in Anambra. Peter Obi political career is as good as dead in Anambra

Its only insanity that oozes from your mouth any time you comments here on Niaraland.

I've been watching you here, you can't engage in sound discussion without spitting insults.

Just check your comments on every tread, no one is supporting you nor quoting you positively.

Nwanne biko checkie ndu.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Its only insanity that oozes from your mouth any time you comments here on Niaraland.

I've been watching you here, you can't engage in sound discussion without spitting insults.

Just check your comments on every tread, no one is supporting you nor quoting you positively.

Nwanne biko checkie ndu.
Hehe, you idiots wish everyone worships Peter Obi the way you do but guess what, Obi is a non factor in Anambra, that’s how you deceived him that he can make anyone Governor and he picked Obaze and lost even in his polling unit.
Get a life!
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ChristianNorth: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:

Yes, I hope after 2022 you guys wont shift the goal post again because you lots on social media have been saying APGA is dead since 2015. You claimed PDP will sweep Anambra assembly and impeach Obiano, you have now shifted the goal post again lmao
Which guys? Can you resurrect any thread where it happened?

Why not wait till 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Learn to take advice and stop behaving like a potential Idiot.

How on earth will an ifeanyi ubah azzlicker advice a Chidoka protege...eji ula atunyelu onwu. Gbafuo,akali ogoli! This is not nkwo nnewi! Next time vote.Money doesn't buy class...Learn manners , firstly, mkpi.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMANBALA1:

How on earth will an ifeanyi ubah azzlicker advice a Chidoka protege...eji ula atunyelu onwu. Gbafuo,akali ogoli! This is not nkwo nnewi! Next time vote.Money doesn't buy class...Learn manners , firstly, mkpi.

This won't get chidoka any vote and as of now he remain suspended from ndichie in council.

He lack manners.

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Which guys? Can you resurrect any thread where it happened?

Why not wait till 2022
Unless you are now joining the bandwagon, your fellow SE PDP apologist were ranting here that Obiano has killed APGA, that PDP will sweep Anambra house of Assembly and impeach Obiano. Today they know better, many of them have disappeared from nairaland after the elections. We are tired of the APGA is dead rhetoric from SE PDP apologist, tell us exactly when APGA will die, not after 2022 you will start all over again. Nawa

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by garfield1: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We heard anyone you support loses. You are now supporting APGA and your badluck will still cause them to lose.

Why did you retire your alternate moniker, senatordave1
I supported buhari and el rufai and you supported atiku and agbaje
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Ziggylady(f): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Earthquake2:

Senator dave shut up

You think I don't know you, All these afonja jobless beings on nairaland sef

grin
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Kahujadekadura: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
Fallacy. Anambra people are very different from enugu people. We are worlds apart. Even within enugu state, there is growing agitation for further balkanization of the state by the nsukka people (Adada state) who can no longer bear living with strange bed fellows.
Bia this idiot, are u an Igbo guy. Dhabi u dey crazy.
So in ur land, if u sister lost her husband, d family of her husband with send her back home abi.
D kind thunder way go fire u, no dey here.
Dumbo
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by nonsobaba: 12:45am On Apr 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Soludo is a Pro-PDP, if he secures APGA's ticket, then PDP will support him.

But I doubt the drunkard will allow him near that ticket. He would try to pull another Rochas and we are going to break his neck.
grin grin You have found an excuse to support Soludo of APGA already. Wait till he becomes governor(if he wins the primary) to know if he is pro-PDP. Noisemaker
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by nonsobaba: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
[quote

From your comments it shows that all you does is to spit hatred, we were comfortably selling our candidates as against 2022 guber polls, then you came and start insulting Peter Obi and PDP.

No sane Anambraian will speak ill of Peter Obi.

For your information we the good people of Anambra are PDP when its national, but APGA when it comes to state level. Please don't cause division here and make others to see Igbos as less united.
No sane Anambrarian will speak well of Peter Obi. The man is a fraudster and a criminal.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Kahujadekadura: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I am saying she's ineligible.

My point is, in such a case, Anambra people are so sentimental and issues like indigeneship would be considered.
See dis foolish guy. From ur words, it is clear DTA u are not from Anambra. Adamu
Stella Oduah dat is a senator, was she not married to an Edo man. Foolish bigot
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Kahujadekadura: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

They are not united at all u just see Dem uniting on abosi

Na Dem Dem jare my dear sister
If we get Biafra tomorrow, are u going to suffer wit us .
Why are u like someone bemused.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by nonsobaba: 12:57am On Apr 07, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Obi started that senseless zoning formula which can be used as an excuse to side step better qualified candidates. It can destroy the foundation laid by previous governors if we dont keep the process transparent. Its clanish and primordial and must be done away with.
Forget the zoning formula sef. Is Chidoka catholic? I doubt very much that peter obi will support him. Obi's supporters are already campaigning for the nnewi rep, Azubogu who is a catholic. Anybody PDP brings out, APGA will floor him as usual.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by nonsobaba: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2019
garfield1:

That guy is a pdp apologist from abia.he wants pdp to kill anambra like they killed abia state.apga will rule anambra forever
You can say that again. It pains them so much that Anambra people have our own unique party that we hold dear grin
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by nonsobaba: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

The only thing that can make PDP win 2022 Anambra guber is if they can lure either Soludo or Moghalu and present either as their candidate, cause currently they don't have any bigwig from Anambra south.

But if Soludo secures APGA ticket then be rest assured that Peter Obi and PDP will present a very weak candidate just like you said Soludo is a pro-pdp.
Don't deceive yourself. Soludo is not pro-PDP. Many things have happened between when he ran for governor in 2010 and now. Peter Obi can field obaze and chidoka and azubogu all joined together and he will still lose as usual, useless mumu VP in waiting cheesy
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by nonsobaba: 1:13am On Apr 07, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Osita Chidoka is a very strong contender and can win it. Muoghalu is is a new entry. Soludo has all the backing of a seating governor but I want to see a debate between Osita and Soludo. Some of Omanbala best brains. I dont think Muoghalu will run.
Chidoka is not catholic, that alone has disqualified him from getting the backing of Rev. sis peter adaobi.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by bender79: 5:09am On Apr 07, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Osita is from Anambra central, precisely Obosi in Idemili north

So he's out of the equation.

Solodo - APGA

Ifeanyi Uba -APC

Moghalu - YPP

Chris Uba -PDP

All from Anambra south.
Zoning is not constitutional. Anambra will go for the best whether north, south or central
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Propsvilla(m): 6:25am On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
umuchu
OK I am from Igbo-ukwu
Hoping to meet U soon

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by ChristianNorth: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2019
garfield1:
I supported buhari and el rufai and you supported atiku and agbaje
Two of whom crept back to power under a controversial circumstances.
Atiku won the election, even fools know this
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
See dis foolish guy. From ur words, it is clear DTA u are not from Anambra. Adamu
Stella Oduah dat is a senator, was she not married to an Edo man. Foolish bigot
I am not foolish neither am I a bigot, I made a little mistake in the comment I made, what I actually meant to say was that she's eligible but being that she is not an Anambra woman that such consideration will come into play.

Again, I said that for now it seems almost impossible for a state like Anambra to produce a female governor. Senators? Yes, rep members? Yes but governors? No for now.

Finally, I am from Obeagu Urukpaleke village of Enugwu Ukwu community, Njikoka LGA of Anambra state, incumbent Hon. Dozie Nwankwo of Njikoka/Anaocha/Dunukofia federal constituency is my town's man, the man who defeated him in the last elections for the same position, Hon Valentine Ayika of PDP is also from Enugwu Ukwu.

Brother, minimize the way you attack unknown people unnecessarily, it's not good for you. Happy Sunday.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=nonsobaba post=77328366][/quote]How exactly my brother cos I'm onye Anambra and I am a sane person but I don't think I share the same thought with you, how is he a fraudster? Thanks!
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by olagbola45(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
If we get Biafra tomorrow, are u going to suffer wit us .
Why are u like someone bemused.

Don't cry on my mention
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Kahujadekadura: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Don't cry on my mention

Close ur eye on issue u know nothing about
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Kahujadekadura: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I am not foolish neither am I a bigot, I made a little mistake in the comment I made, what I actually meant to say was that she's eligible but being that she is not an Anambra woman that such consideration will come into play.

Again, I said that for now it seems almost impossible for a state like Anambra to produce a female governor. Senators? Yes, rep members? Yes but governors? No for now.

Finally, I am from Obeagu Urukpaleke village of Enugwu Ukwu community, Njikoka LGA of Anambra state, incumbent Hon. Dozie Nwankwo of Njikoka/Anaocha/Dunukofia federal constituency is my town's man, the man who defeated him in the last elections for the same position, Hon Valentine Ayika of PDP is also from Enugwu Ukwu.

Brother, minimize the way you attack unknown people unnecessarily, it's not good for you. Happy Sunday.
Sorry for my arrogance
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by olagbola45(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Close ur eye on issue u know nothing about

Have they share you dis today

Check below

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Shayetet13:

I must warn you all, this Nonsobaba is an imposter. He is not from the southeast nor an Igbo boy. Summarily dismiss him where ever you meet him. His sole aim is to sow discord amongst brothers. I travel alot and have asked him numerously to show his face but discovered this boy, nonsobaba, is not even in the southeast like he claimed. Or maybe, he is afraid i will see an identifying tribal marks on him to identify him for who he is

Those ones where born in Oshodi.... They were told they are IGBO
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Adaibeku(f): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Propsvilla:

OK I am from Igbo-ukwu
Hoping to meet U soon
n i visited ikenga last week ...wow shocked
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by gidgiddy: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

But they cleared the federal house and won 2 senate seats.

Wait till PDP wins the governorship and all those guys would decamp. We need a united SE in 2023 and we are not losing 2021 election.

Obiano won because of Ojukwu and defection of Peter Obi. I used to be one of Peter Obi's fanatical followers until he decamped.

Two things worked against PDP in 2017:

1. Peter Obi's defection was still fresh and don't forget it was during the campaign that be burnt APGA's uniform publicly but Atiku-Obi frenzy just healed that.

2. PDP fielded a weak candidate.

We are not losing Anambra in 2021.

Almost 16 years now that PDP has been dreaming capturing Anambra from APGA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Signs ₦300 Billion Revised 2020 Budget / Governor Akeredolu Opens St. Jacobs Hotel, The New Most Luxury Hotel In Akure / Look How China Transformed In Just 20 Years. Is Nigeria Sleeping Or Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.