Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South (5574 Views)

Delta State - APC Is Silently Rigging Governorship To Control Oil Money / Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF / Enugu Governorship: To Rotate Or Not To Rotate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by gidgiddy: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
I still think that it would be a big mistake to give Soludo the APGA ticket. Soludo is well qualified but the risk of him decamping is high. Soludo is a former PDP member who has never hidden the fact that what he really wants is higher office. For him, the Governorship of Anambra is just a stepping stone to higher office

APGA should have learnt from the Okorocha experience in Imo where Rochas Okorocha came begging for their ticket, won on their platform, decamped to APC in his first term then fought to destroy the party that made him

APGA cannot afford to give its ticket to someone who might decamp in the future and take away the only state they control. It might spell the end of APGA

That is why I favour the ticket going to Bianca Ojukwu who can never decamp or someone who has been a long time committed member of APGA

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Adaibeku(f): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Propsvilla:

He is from Anambra South Isuofia in Aguata LGA precisely
am married in aguata lga ..
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Adaibeku(f): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
Anambra and Enugu have nothing in common. We are worlds apart. That is why Anambra people lobbied the Babangida government to pull us out of the unproductive union with our wawa neighbours. You can see how rapidly Anambra has developed since we shoved aside those backward people. Then for Bianca, her husband who made her to become Anambrarian is no more, so she reverts back to being enugu.
amala man leave us alone oo,
You can never be igbo cc chipink nwanyionitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Adaibeku(f): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Shayetet13:

I must warn you all, this Nonsobaba is an imposter. He is not from the southeast nor an Igbo boy. Summarily dismiss him where ever you meet him. His sole aim is to sow discord amongst brothers. I travel alot and have asked him numerously to show his face but discovered this boy, nonsobaba, is not even in the southeast like he claimed. Or maybe, he is afraid i will see an identifying tribal marks on him to identify him for who he is
Ànd dont even talk bad about him ,he is afonja mod wt igbo monikker .
I accuse him of being yoruba n he banned me saying accusation is an offense.

Nairaland is really a forum to fight igbos, i wl be banned after typing this mark my word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Adaibeku(f): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
olagbola45:

see dem fighting each other but dey can come to lagos to run for any elective post by uniting dem selves as Igbos not knowing dey dem do dia self in dat potopoto
talking to ur alternative monikker i guest ,karma is coming for u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Poltics of love and equity.

For now apga I know......pdp I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Adaibeku(f): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Osita is from Anambra central, precisely Obosi in Idemili north

So he's out of the equation.

Solodo - APGA

Ifeanyi Uba -APC

Moghalu - YPP

Chris Uba -PDP

All from Anambra south.
jisosu shocked chris uba
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
gidgiddy:
I hope Bianca Ojukwu gets the APGA ticket, if she runs.

Let her go back to enugu state and run for governor there not in anambra state.

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
grin grin Who will vote for enugu woman to become Anambra governor?

Imagine nonsense
My vote won't be wasted on such rubbish.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

[s]
Lets not forget that up until 1992, the area you call Enugu state was all Anambra state.

Under Igbo custom, Bianca is now an Nnewi woman by marriage.[/s]

That was then.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Adaibeku(f): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
gidgiddy:
I still think that it would be a big mistake to give Soludo the APGA ticket. Soludo is well qualified but the risk of him decamping is high. Soludo is a former PDP member who has never hidden the fact that what he really wants is higher office. For him, the Governorship of Anambra is just a stepping stone to higher office

APGA should have learnt from the Okorocha experience in Imo where Rochas Okorocha came begging for their ticket, won on their platform, decamped to APC in his first term then fought to destroy the party that made him

APGA cannot afford to give its ticket to someone who might decamp in the future and take away the only state they control. It might spell the end of APGA

That is why I favour the ticket going to Bianca Ojukwu who can never decamp or someone who has been a long time committed member of APGA
God bless u nna mu,

Bianca ojukwu we want .. But is nnewi in anam south

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
Anambra and Enugu have nothing in common. We are worlds apart. That is why Anambra people lobbied the Babangida government to pull us out of the unproductive union with our wawa neighbours. You can see how rapidly Anambra has developed since we shoved aside those backward people. Then for Bianca, her husband who made her to become Anambrarian is no more, so she reverts back to being enugu.

Let me agree for now as far as governorship is concerned.

No outsider will rule us
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Adaibeku(f): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Imagine nonsense
My vote won't be wasted on such rubbish.
U n nonsobaba ar idlemen with 40monikkers claiming es ,se n mb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

See what woman has done to ur life.
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
U n nonsobaba ar idlemen with 40monikkers claiming es ,se n mb

Next
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
My wish is that Ike Obosi becomes the next governor of Anambra state or Kingsley Muoghalu but I dont mind Soludo. Ifeanyi Ubah will never smell that seat. If Soludo didn't win he might commit suicide...lol. He want it so badly but APGA is fast losing relevance in Anambra while PDP is gaining major grounds. Obiano destroyed APGA!
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by OMANBALA1: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
I laugh when people say Bianca. Anambra respect Bianca Ojukwu but it stops there. Women like Obiageli Ezekwesili, Late Dora Akunyili, Stella Odua , and Uche Ekwunife are daughters of the land.

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by olagbola45(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
talking to ur alternative monikker i guest ,karma is coming for u

Btw me and you who is karma coming for?shey d kerosene wey Dem use exchange ur destiny u think we dey talk about Ni?

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Ikology(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Osita is from Anambra central, precisely Obosi in Idemili north

So he's out of the equation.

Solodo - APGA

Ifeanyi Uba -APC

Moghalu - YPP

Chris Uba -PDP

All from Anambra south.

Chris Uba (Eselu n'elu ego)? am not sure he has what it takes
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
OMANBALA1:
[s]My wish is that Ike Obosi becomes the next governor of Anambra state or Kingsley Muoghalu but I dont mind Soludo. Ifeanyi Ubah will never smell that seat. If Soludo didn't win he might commit suicide...lol. He want it so badly but APGA is fast losing relevance in Anambra while PDP is gaining major grounds. Obiano destroyed APGA![/s]
Neither Ike Obosi Nor Ifeanyi Ubah will ever become governor of Anambra. APGA is a religion in Anambra. You peter obi sore losers will never learn, by 2022, APGA will thrash PDP again in Anambra and then we will understand where pdp is gaining the grounds in Anambra, maybe in your native Plateau state anyway!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by globemoney: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

For now apga I know......pdp I don't know.
APGA is our own, both PDP and APC are foreign to ndi Anambra

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Chipink(f): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
amala man leave us alone oo,
You can never be igbo cc chipink nwanyionitsha

He is. Smelly afonja man man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Chipink(f): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:

Afonja be proud of ur heritage smelling tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by dokie: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Your mental state is main reason mothers are advised to breastfeed their babies at least six months to avoid your type

And also to take folic acid during pregnancy to avoid cerebral issues to forestall mental problems like the one being experienced by nonsobaba.

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by weownthewest: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Behold the only man that has the will to take Anambra state to enviable heights. Mr Project himself.

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by nonsobaba: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
globemoney:

Neither Ike Obosi Nor Ifeanyi Ubah will ever become governor of Anambra. APGA is a religion in Anambra. You peter obi sore losers will never learn, by 2022, APGA will thrash PDP again in Anambra and then we will understand where pdp is gaining the grounds in Anambra, maybe in your native Plateau state anyway!
Thank you. Anybody who wins the APGA primary is already the next governor. Obiano killed peter obi and they are still reeling in pain.

1 Like

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Zorbadezinc: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
olagbola45:

see dem fighting each other but dey can come to lagos to run for any elective post by uniting dem selves as Igbos not knowing dey dem do dia self in dat potopoto

So, this is what Biafra will be like.
Anambra fighting Enugu fighting Ebonyi fighting Imo fighting Abia
Igbos will never change
They complain about other tribes hating them, but they hate themselves more
Imagine an igbo woman, Bianca Ojukwu, whose father was former governor of Old Anambra State, married to the authentic Igbo Leader, Ojukwu, and these buffoons are still talking rot about the woman being from Enugu State. We Igbos are hopeless, aswear!
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Zorbadezinc: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:

Igbos will never change
Imagine an igbo woman, Bianca Ojukwu, whose father was former governor of Old Anambra State, married to the authentic Igbo Leader, Ojukwu, and these buffoons are still talking rot about the woman being from Enugu State. We Igbos are hopeless, aswear!
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by olagbola45(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Igbos will never change

It really bad o....u people will even say ebonyi is not part of igbos imagine

Yoruba can never say ijebu ijesha is not Yoruba never

You people need to change ur mindset seriously
Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Hotfreezer: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Chris Uba? God forbid

Ngwakwe, your daddy has committed judicial suicide o!

Remember this your post in January 12?
PaChukwudi44:
The most important thing remains that the CJN will neither resign nor step aside.He would remain in power like Saraki and fight this charges

You have always infected whoever you support with your eternal bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: 2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South by Propsvilla(m): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Adaibeku:
am married in aguata lga ..
Nwunye anyi nnoo...
Which town?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport / Subsidy Hits N1.35tn In Four Months, NNPC To Deduct N672bn / Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.