Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Is She Having An Affair With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Having An Affair With Him? (1989 Views)

She's Having Fantabulous Pussy Flirting With Her Younger Sister / Lady Collects Wotowoto As Her Friend Finds Out She's Having Affair With Her Man / My Girlfriend Told Me She's Having Feelings For Another Guy, What Should I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Having An Affair With Him? by blackmarket(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2019
Gudmorning fellow nairalanders. Pls I need ur say on this issue.
My x fiancée happened to be serving in d same state where I work.We are both from the south and our marriage plans crashed in 2017.We do communicate and dat faithful day I got her call dat she was posted to my state where I was working for d compulsory nysc , I was happy believing it's another chance for us to work out our differences.Well surprise surprise one night she called and told me she wants to pass d Nite in my place to enable her travel to Lagos in d morning wher her parents live, I was wondering cos most days she do travel, she doesn't pass d Nite in my place and since dis yr it's d first time am seeing her but we are jus 7mins drive away from each other.
Then something happened that night at around 9pm her boss at work started calling her line to knw her position and as I was in d room lying down she brought her phone to me and begging me to tell her boss dat am the one who will be taking her to the park in the morning(a high ranked milliary Man) we exchanged greetings and He was thanking me ooh for d hospitality and d network went down so I returned d phone to her, at first I wanted smashing d phone on d floor, but wen I see d man name nd rank, I jus kept cool. So I asked her d meaning of wat she jus did and she said the man traveled to abuja and he just wanted to knw how she was doing and how she was to travel.
well lots kept running thru my mind and I don't want to believe d -ve tot cos this lady is a strong deeper life kind of church member , Shes not a virgin, because me hav bin having sex back in d good old days.. Guys I need ur view on this.
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2019
I don't even understand what you're saying or what the problem is

7 Likes

Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Since you guys ve separated don't be surprise that someone else is with her now.
In summary, please stop bitching n ask her out if you are still interested.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by harkandey(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2019
oga soldier don kpetus your gf grin .

but the story may be different from what you think,. the best thing is to call her and let things work out for you guys, wish you best of luck
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by WhiZTiM(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2019
blackmarket:
My x fiancée happened to be serving in d same state where I work.We are both from the south and our marriage plans crashed in 2017.We do communicate and dat faithful day I got her call dat she was posted to my state where I was working for d compulsory nysc , I was happy believing it's another chance for us to work out our differences.Well surprise surprise one night she called and told me she wants to pass d Nite in my place to enable her travel to Lagos in d morning wher her parents live, I was wondering cos most days she do travel, she doesn't pass d Nite in my place and since dis yr it's d first time am seeing her but we are jus 7mins drive away from each other.
Then something happened that night at around 9pm her boss at work started calling her line to knw her position and as I was in d room lying down she brought her phone to me and begging me to tell her boss dat am the one who will be taking her to the park in the morning(a high ranked milliary Man) we exchanged greetings and He was thanking me ooh for d hospitality and d network went down so I returned d phone to her, at first I wanted smashing d phone on d floor, but wen I see d man name nd rank, I jus kept cool. So I asked her d meaning of wat she jus did and she said the man traveled to abuja and he just wanted to knw how she was doing and how she was to travel.
well lots kept running thru my mind and I don't want to believe d -ve tot cos this lady is a strong deeper life kind of church member , Shes not a virgin, because me hav bin having sex back in d good old days.. Guys I need ur view on this.

@bolded. I still don't understand how you guys do this undecided

She's not your girlfriend. But, she's not telling you the full gist either. She knows what the man wants....

If you still love her, let her know. If she's says no again. Move on!
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by Kendumazy(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2019
Lol. They done job you. There's something between them. The man was thanking you for taking care of her girl. The lady said you are the one taking her to the park to the man so that the man can know that she is in a safe hands. Perhaps, she's lied to the man she's going to her cousin's or relative place and you are the person. You are not supposed to answer the call in the first place since you don't understand what it's all about.
But, your own wahala sef too much. Leave the girl to live her life naaaaw. Do you want her not to have anybody since you guys separated? The person in her life since you guys separated is that man. If you want to start anything afresh with her, talk to her about it and hear her views or if she is interested not sounding as if she is cheating on you. Thank your God, you didn't smash her phone cos you will buy another one cos she didn't cheat on you. All the best.

12 Likes

Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by czarina(f): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2019
WhiZTiM:

@bolded. I still don't understand how you guys do this undecided

She's not your girlfriend. But, she's not telling you the full gist either. She knows what the man wants....

If you still love her, let her know. If she's says no again. Move on!
even that bolded part dey confuse me

Like, where's the correlation Deeper life kind of girl but straffing on a regular. undecided Don't deceive yourself, do the regular "worldly" relationship and stop hiding under the cloak of "holiness".

@op, wetin concern you if she's "dating" her boss? You're no longer together so let her be until she accepts to date you again.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by IamD18: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2019
What I don't understand is why you are monitoring the way about of a lady who is not your wife.

A lady who is an ex-girlfriend to you!!

I don't get, are you her father?
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by Olalan(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2019
She's definitely dating the guy.........let her be
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by internationalman(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2019
The girl has entangled y'all in her lie triangle...

To the army you are her cousin and to you the army is here boss. But to herself the both of u are means to an end while she's on the search for her real life partner.

Girls can lie.. Na so one girl wey we take play ball for area tell me say my preek na the biggest wey she don fvck, meanwhile my guy wey don dey kpansh her since before he give me the girl number preek big pass my own well well..

But for the girl to have come to your place to pass the night, it mean that part of her still wants to rekindle her quenched flame with you..

But while you guys work things out and start dating again, just know that the army man will still have the lion share of the cookie even though you are dating her.

Military men hardly ever let go of a girl.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by Homeboiy: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2019
op did u fuc k her that night or not?

That's all I want to know
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by blackmarket(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2019
thaikun15:
.. Lolz m still crushing after her oooh, jus dat I hate lies and I never expect and don't want to believe she will be dating a married man.D are young guys out there even if she is not dating me, not an old man.
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by blackmarket(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Homeboiy:
op did u fuc k her that night or not?

That's all I want to know
Nah she came with her mensuration. But nah bae we did d very first day she left camp. but changed d moment she went to her ppa. NASME barracks mkdi
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by akaahs(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
thaikun15:
this is the more reason y i dont keep my exs as friends is either ur mind is playing u or they are playing u. bros if u want to work things, work it, if u want to cut things, u cut it. if u want to chop the kpekus, u chop it and stop being sissy man.
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by akaahs(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
blackmarket:
this is the more reason y i dont keep my exs as friends is either ur mind is playing u or they are playing u. bros if u want to work things, work it, if u want to cut things, u cut it. if u want to chop the kpekus, u chop it and stop being a sissy man.
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by anochuko01(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
what exactly is paining the op? that your ex is getting the attention of somebody who could moer you if you dare tresspass? grin
but what happened later that night
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Him? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
undecided U really are a black market....

(1) (Reply)

Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention / Harden Up: The Top 5 Signs You're Being Too Nice To Her / Airtel Users Pls Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.