Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier (35788 Views)

I Lost A Big Deal From Guinness Because I Don't Drink Alcohol: Sexy Steel / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 / 2018 Is Just Another Day Nothing Too Spectacular – Sexy Steel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Kfed4ril(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
jrusky:

Hahahaha you missed the track. Its NOT hate language Lagos city is just this way if you have lived there before you wont see this as strange or hate word.

Even they insult their fellow Yoruba same way even more bro that are the fun in Lagos so don't twist it to that nonsense you are saying.

I guess the so called musician must be very naive and hateful himself to regard these as hate language. The girl just spoke though abusive but not hate rant and they did not write it in his forehead he is Igbo or Hausa or Niger deltan guy so what is your take or argument Mr man? Even this boy who called himself a muscian i have never heard of him infact i dont know him so the lady was right she didn't knows you young man only she just said it in a rude manner that is all.

Grow ip everything is not about tribal sentiment. Grow up and stop being ridiculous biko.

Bros if you think say Lagos women sabi insult then go Ibadan.

My landlady that year dey use insult wake here children up.

The thing too much sote I had to caution her.
But why do Yoruba women like insult?
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
lakesguy:
so if I no get exact fee.. I'm prohibited abi..
there's other gate to follow.
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by ablemachine(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Akpa amu! Be real for once osiiso idi*t grin cheesy

darkcaesar03360:
who's sexy steel and how is he different from you and I.......so because he's a musician he shouldn't be rebuked again?
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Ayoslimzy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
quentin06:

cant help but agree with you btw yoruba girls are very saucy and wicked, the wise avoid them.
Must you guys turn every thread into a tribal war
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Victoriaoge1995:
I don't know her reasons but she should keep it up. Until she insult burner boy one day!
And what will happen if its burna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by jrusky(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Bros if you think say Lagos women sabi insult then go Ibadan.

My landlady that year dey use insult wake here children up.

The thing too much sote I had to caution her.
But why do Yoruba women like insult?

Yea I understand bro that was why I was correcting the impression that being insultive does not mean being tribal or hateful.

One love comrade.
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by PapaAdanna: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
damoobaba:

Inferiority complex will not kill you people. You have headache,its Yoruba, your village smells poo,its Yoruba,you head comes out flat,its Yoruba, your wretched brothers rob in Dubai its Yoruba. We are far ahead of you in culture,morals,education,intelligence and achievement,GET USED TO IT. The only thing you guys run after throughout your entire life is money. Useless pig. Your problem is inferiority complex,trying hard to measure up.
Inferiority complex... It is because of esteem issues that ur tribe find it a taboo if someone greets without rolling on the floor.
U made mention of armed robbery in Dubai... But u forget numerous arrest made in the last week of ur fellow good tribes men in Ibadan alone, u can count.
Education, intelligence and achievements... Really? Let us use Lagos state as a case study, visit every well to do business and schools... Numbers don't lie, just check the score board.
I am not supposed to say anything to u but ur stupidity and ignorance is smelling to high heavens.
Even your leaders have accepted the wonderful nature of the Igbo man, let alone a non entity like u with no surname.
Ur bitterness and envy got nothing on the igbos
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Treasure17(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol. When frustration set in, you can act bizarre and bitter. Quite funny though. Talo mo ya e ri.. Typical abusive slang in Lagos especially from those touts. However, this is unacceptable.
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by 9jaRealist: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Is this news? Nairaland, I will send bill for my wasted time...
Meanwhile, his ego seemed more bruised by the woman not recognizing who he was than by the shade itself. Mtchewww! undecided
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by sben2308(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
My question is how did he get that pic of her in d booth cuz from d angle of d pix. It means he was in d booth with her to take pix like that .
Am biko my pipo is it possible or wat
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by damoobaba: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Inferiority complex... It is because of esteem issues that ur tribe find it a taboo if someone greets without rolling on the floor.
U made mention of armed robbery in Dubai... But u forget numerous arrest made in the last week of ur fellow good tribes men in Ibadan alone, u can count.
Education, intelligence and achievements... Really? Let us use Lagos state as a case study, visit every well to do business and schools... Numbers don't lie, just check the score board.
I am not supposed to say anything to u but ur stupidity and ignorance is smelling to high heavens.
Even your leaders have accepted the wonderful nature of the Igbo man, let alone a non entity like u with no surname.
Ur bitterness and envy got nothing on the igbos

We are no noisemakers, your tribe is always trying to measure up to the Yoruba people and that's why at the mention of the Yoruba tribe,you flood the page weeping like a child who was just circumcised. WE ARE WHO WE ARE and we're proud to be YORUBA, you can cry for the heavens to hear, that's what your people are known for. Always claiming what belongs to others because they are not proud of their roots. Go and fix the dumpsite where you come from and stop making noise here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by dowjones(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
And what will happen if its burna

Burnaboy Stomped on a fan from stage in Zambia .. just this week alone

Burnaboy has a history of violence and doesn't waste a second to dish out pain if you cross him
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by 1stola: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
damoobaba:

Inferiority complex will not kill you people. You have headache,its Yoruba, your village smells poo,its Yoruba,you head comes out flat,its Yoruba, your wretched brothers rob in Dubai its Yoruba. We are far ahead of you in culture,morals,education,intelligence and achievement,GET USED TO IT. The only thing you guys run after throughout your entire life is money. Useless pig. Your problem is inferiority complex,trying hard to measure up.
You made my day grin grin
God bless you with this post.

OSU PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO TRY HARD TO MEASURE UP grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Buffalo2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
ClitRaider:

Flatti, talo mo iya e ri?
e ko werey yin lo.
grin grin Awon olori pelebe
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Jokkarm2: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
damoobaba:

you are here making noise as if where an ibo man stand and talk yoruba man can go near.

the hatred you people have will continue to make you people very inferior where an ibo man is. anywhere a yoruba person sees ibo, he or she will be shivering with fear because they know they cant stand ibo person in anyway.
they are dirty, they are jeliouse, they are afraid, they gossip, they do rituals, they are not straight forward, they are liers, they are skull miners,
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by cr7lomo: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
lakesguy:
are u so dumb that u don't know the difference BTW fair and fare?

Gtfo... English teacher that can't get a job
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by PapaAdanna: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
damoobaba:

We are no noisemakers, your tribe is always trying to measure up to the Yoruba people and that's why at the mention of the Yoruba tribe,you flood the page weeping like a child who was just circumcised. WE ARE WHO WE ARE and we're proud to be YORUBA, you can cry for the heavens to hear, that's what your people are known for. Always claiming what belongs to others because they are not proud of their roots. Go and fix the dumpsite where you come from and stop making noise here.
What more can I say

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by damoobaba: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
PapaAdanna:

What more can I say

Go and make a song with it,promote the song on CNN and see if its going to give you a GRAMMY award. Maybe the Grammy will add an achievement to your useless life.
Continue shouting whenever you see a Yoruba-related post,we know its your hobby and we're enjoying it.Flatee!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5118751/2-nigerian-men-declared-wanted
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Smalliegirl: 12:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Why hin too no gree drop change........ cheesy
Ode
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by PapaAdanna: 6:20am On Apr 06, 2019
damoobaba:

Go and make a song with it,promote the song on CNN and see if its going to give you a GRAMMY award. Maybe the Grammy will add an achievement to your useless life.
Continue shouting whenever you see a Yoruba-related post,we know its your hobby and we're enjoying it.Flatee!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5118751/2-nigerian-men-declared-wanted
Hey boy run along and pick ur books, concentrate.
You know ur JAMB exams are by the corner.
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Lexusgs430: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2019
Smalliegirl:

Ode

Did your parents not teach you how to speak in public? Do you have to comment on my post?

Either they taught you and you very foolishly refused to accept or they are equally dumb........
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by ZEROOOOOES(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2019
damoobaba:

Its our progress that will give you High Blood pressure that will kill you. You can see that our people don't have your time.

u mean progress in poverty? ofe mmanu people..erigo ofe mmanu today...onye ala
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by damoobaba: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
ZEROOOOOES:

u mean progress in poverty? ofe mmanu people..erigo ofe mmanu today...onye ala

You can say all you want. It only shows that you have made looking at the affairs of Yoruba people an obsession, and that's what will probably kill you because we don't make noise b4 we make news. We are fun loving people, we don't even know if you exist or not. Go ahead with your PhD thesis on Yoruba people, VO.YEUR.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
seangy4konji:
rebuked flow way?do u v a problem with reading and comprende?
get a grasp on the mastery of the English language before coming for my comprehension skill
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Olulinks(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
You dey mind am? Na mumu he be.
OdefaGirl:

I just typed d sentences you wrote without seeing yours. Funny
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by seangy4konji: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
get a grasp on the mastery of the English language before coming for my comprehension skill
aque
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Smalliegirl: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Did your parents not teach you how to speak in public? Do you have to comment on my post?

Either they taught you and you very foolishly refused to accept or they are equally dumb........

cheesy e pain am. Omo ale!

1 Like

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Lexusgs430: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Smalliegirl:

cheesy e pain am. Omo ale!

All your family members are the omo ales......
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by felixation123(m): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=lakesguy post=77287446]don't b surprised.. That's how they are programmed to be.. Have u ever had a female boss? Trust mi.. U don't wanna experience them.[/quote

You are damn correct bruv lol
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Smalliegirl: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

All your family members are the omo ales......

Oya sorry! No vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt / If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? / BamBam's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.