Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

See What Happened To Law Student And Nairalander That Made Him Cry For Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Happened To Law Student And Nairalander That Made Him Cry For Help (424 Views)

What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Law Student And Nairalander That Made Him Cry For Help by Emelcee: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2019
This is Edidiong Nsima, a Student in the University. Edidiong is a very responsible Law student, dedicated to his studies and full of hope. He suffers from a deadly bone infection, with so much pain and pain and pain.

Last time I spoke with him, I knew that Edidiong is battling for his life.

The conversation- "Dr, please advise me, what courses should I register for? I really want to continue with my studies. Oh oh, Ma, I am in so much pain, please help me..." Line cuts off. I called back severally and he did not pick. I am sure he was writhing in pain.

Please friends, Edidiong needs to undergo surgery worth well over 100 million naira (about 280,000 dollars). He is currently on very strong antibiotics, just to stay alive.

Please sacrificially pay your life-saving money to His bank account-

Name:- Nsima, Edidiong Udo.
Bank:-First Bank Nigeria PLC. Account Number:- 3115621469.
Savings Account.

His phone number is 0701 810 7925 (+2347018107925).

May God bless you abundantly on all sides. May you bask in good health always.

Please help Edidiong stay alive.

You can also share and make this viral.

You will be saving a life- Edidiong's life. His health is deteriorating, than what you see here.
#SaveEdidiongNsima

Re: See What Happened To Law Student And Nairalander That Made Him Cry For Help by oxypress: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
I am ready to join forces to recover the hand. Do not amputate. Add HBOT to a sensitive antibiotics. HBOT will help reduce the edema and reduce the pain. (Otherwise na di begining of addiction be dis o). HBOT will suppress bacterial resistance and increase sensitivity to your antibiotics and make it more sensitive to bacterial killing. If the wound is free from bacteria but no adequate blood flow and oxygen it will not
heal.Oxygen will be more readily available to the tissues as there is poor blood flow to the wound. Looks like complicated osteomyelitis. (Also looks malignant but 'I reject it')
The surgeon would carry out debridement on the wound. In the presence of oxygen the wound will begin to heal. (Needs wound care experts no be Eliza o) Requires efficient and professional intervention and not medics without experience.
Oga, but your demand for N100m looks autrageously unreasonable, so you better be serious for people to cooperate. Abi you wan buy aromplane haba. If na play stopam. This is a serious matter we need to save the hand. Old boy, sorry biko.
If any explanation is required I dey for here o.

(1) (Reply)

When Sex Becomes Painful, What You Should Do And Know / Cure For Asthma. / Trimethylaminuria (TMAU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.