Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel (46715 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / Autojosh Reported About The Dirty State Of Ojuelegba, Then See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Guys please I need help urgently. I had sex with a girl and her menses started. She feigned ignorance that it just started. When I came I saw blood around the condom and at the base of my pennis...

Please what should I do or take please?

I'm in danger and I'm broke as Bleep now...
.. and I'm kinda homeless now

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op, should I tell you the bitter truth?

Yes,of course I will...

Mr. Man,you better go and run some tests now to avoid stories that touch undecided

Make una no dey lash ashawo,una no dey hear undecided. E don cast for you now,you don run come nairaland come complain for us like say we dey work for ministry of ashawo control undecided

344 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by ChopBellefull(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
You no get money and u dey 4ork lol.. Thank God say u use condom sef. just go and buy anti biotics and drink. Nothing to be afraid about. Highest patapata na boil you go get..

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Futurez(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Buy ampiclux. Menses hmm I'm sure the room will smell alot. Decayed punna

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, should I tell you the bitter truth?

Yes,of course I will...

Mr. Man,you better go and run some tests now to avoid stories that touch undecided

Make una no dey lash ashawo,una no dey hear undecided. E don cast for you now,you don run come nairaland come complain for us like say we dey work for ministry of ashawo control undecided

It just happened now now. I'm leaving the brothel now. Shops don close for here

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Sonnobax15(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Pray make you survive reach tomorrow undecided. Just pray hard... Because e fit be say that ashawo don use you do money self lipsrsealed. Nothing is impossible these days you know tongue

230 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by stunnert(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Go and wash your head at a T junction with native sponge and black soap at 12 midnight, when you're done doing that turn back and throw away the sponge and soap behind you and leave immediately without looking back

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Kaykay999(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Go shower first guy

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Pray make you survive reach tomorrow undecided. Just pray hard... Because e fit be say that ashawo don use you do money self lipsrsealed. Nothing is impossible these days you know tongue
I was thinking in that direction... After I came she used the tissue that she used to clean the condom to clean her VJay.

Bro you dey put fear for my body

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Wale9253(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin
Sonnobax15:

14 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by golor(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Guys please I need help urgently. I had sex with a girl and her menses started. She feigned ignorance that it just started. When I came I saw blood around the condom and at the base of my pennis...

Go and buy post exposure drugs for STD and STI ..it's 300# or 400# .. Equally get post exposure drugs for HIV it's 4k ... before 72 hours or best functional 48 hours ..do this my nigga

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Wale9253(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Guy I swear you no like yourself you said you're broke and kinda homeless and your pri*k still dey stand undecided

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

You are homeless and this is what you do with the money you have? undecided

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Naijanascam: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Wash ya koboko with pepper not cameron own ooh

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by money121(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
All is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Healthrelatedjo: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow!
This is serious!!
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Jeon(f): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Did you gave her bj? Since you like giving ladies bj.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
how does blood at the base of your penis (aka near your balls) can affect you?! bro you good, no need to stress.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wale9253:
Guy I swear you no like yourself you said you're broke and kinda homeless and your pri*k still dey stand undecided
Lols...no mind am jare grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Venymen(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

why u telling us you are broke and homeless,

9 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by chatinent: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
HIV, hello?

Some men dey embarrass my gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Riverville(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Guy, the lady was on her period... She use cotton wool block am... You for nor pay her

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Godtrueson: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you're interested in earning sustainably online with affiliate marketing, send a message via WhatsApp to the number in my signature for enquiries.

You would be getting the complete affiliate ebook and free access to unlimited tool's and bonuses and I assure you of your first 100k within a month.

Please note that this offer is limited, and it isn't a get rich quick scheme so if I were you, I would grab my copy now.

See you at the top....

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I hope say you no still pay am ontop angry

After scratching her hor.ny period itch for free, she needs to do the paying.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Joekaynews(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I was thinking in that direction... After I came she used the tissue that she used to clean the condom to clean her VJay.

Bro you dey put fear for my body

OP, you better go and look for any church doing vigil and join. So, if you want die dem go fit help you pray, cast and bind demon wey you don contract from Ashawo, lol.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I hope say you no still pay am ontop angry

After scratching her hor.ny period itch for free, she needs to do the paying.
Na 1k I pay her bro
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Shukushaka: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2021
You for use water and wash it away,go to chemist shop or general hospital there's this drug against HIV that's all I can say for now. Don't blame the girl,the timing is not that accurate as you think and might not have HIV so be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by illicit(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2021
golor:

Go and buy post exposure drugs for STD and STI ..it's 300# or 400# .. Equally get post exposure drugs for HIV it's 4k ... before 72 hours or best functional 48 hours ..do this my nigga

U are a pro smiley
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 23, 2021
There was this former Fulani girl neighbour I lashed when I was living in the army cantonment.She was fat with big and perky boobs.My spec.Na so I knack her without CD.Thick blood follow come out from her vjay come rub my prik.I no know whether she be virgin but she sweet wella,but she dey smell.I no mind those ones.We dey do the thing regular and anytime I dey in the mood.
I dey release inside her sef.Na after some time I come dey get rashes for my two laps because na sitting banging style we dey do.
If I dey scratch am E dey sweet me.
I dey scratch my lap for public too.Na so the laps come dey commot blood due to constant scratching.E go dey pain me if I dey Waka.I no know how E take go because I no apply any medication.
As she local she sabi bang.She dey role her Yash with my prik inside.What a wonderful experience.

23 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Nothing serious. Just wash yourself. It's a good thing you used condom. So don't panic, you are fine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Joysticks:
There was this former Fulani girl neighbour I lashed when I was living in the army cantonment.She was fat with big and perky boobs.My spec.Na so I knack her without CD.Thick blood follow come out from her vjay come rub my prik.I no know whether she be virgin but she sweet wella,but she dey smell.I no mind those ones.We dey do the thing regular and anytime I dey in the mood.
I dey release inside her sef.Na after some time I come dey get rashes for my two laps because na sitting banging style we dey do.
If I dey scratch am E dey sweet me.
I dey scratch my lap for public too.Na so the laps come dey commot blood due to constant scratching.E go dey pain me if I dey Waka.I no know how E take go because I no apply any medication.
As she local she sabi bang.She dey role her Yash with my prik inside.What a wonderful experience.

Aswear, you don rot finish

26 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Aswear, you be ma type of guy.Let's hook up
Which state do you reside?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) / UNIPORT Fresh Graduate Dies Of Brain Tumor (Photos) / 3 Main Reasons Why Some Women Cant Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.