Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko (62281 Views)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by sowilli: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
If Funke Akindele was flaunting 3 million Rolex I am not sure she will be where she is today. We should learn to speak truth at all times. This is something that has stalled out development as a nation.
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by bendike: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
kayroc:

Prince Ned is one of the silent billionaires out there. I still don't know how he became so rich. I heard he was into law? Do you know if he branched into oil and gas?

Quoated from wikipedia.
"He served at the National Assembly. Nwoko set up and maintained one of the leading law firms in the UK, where he claims to have practiced as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. However, he cannot be found on the law society database as registered solicitor in the U.K.

He is a Senior Consultant with Ned Nwoko Solicitors,[2] a [b]London-based law firm engaged in management and verification of foreign debts of third world countries, [/b]including their component states. He also served on the Vision 2010 Committee and is a member of the capital market. He served as Chairman of the External Committee of Vision 2010."

Now focus on the part i highlighted. The Nigerian paris club refunds states and local governments got back was recovered by nwoko and he has a percentage. So applied to other African countries ie Ghana, Cameron, etc. He get a percentage. Him go agree with you before him chase the money. If he recovers 1 billon dollars for you him de collect as much as 40% depending on agreement. Google nwoko and paris club and how he saved Nigeria.Modify) (Quot
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by LZAA: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Diplomatic prostitution grin grin grin
Kaiii!!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by encryptjay(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mckandre:
She's now 19 years? naso dem go dey add the age till she enter 30yrs within the space of 3 months, next thing na shes old enough to marry the chief,making us not to bother with age difference again.

Fear bloggers! dem fit make a day old baby run through a lifetime within 1year angry
Hahaha... grin
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by Ceemat: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
sochey:
I just saw a post saying that
Kano mourns the death of buhari
how true is this biko
not our president but another man named buhari.. They just want u to read their news in their website

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by ajepako(f): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
sochey:
I just saw a post saying that
Kano mourns the death of buhari
how true is this biko

That's Salish Buhari 's (ex speaker of House of Rep) father..

He was also from Kano
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
bendike:

Quoated from wikipedia.
"He served at the National Assembly. Nwoko set up and maintained one of the leading law firms in the UK, where he claims to have practiced as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. However, he cannot be found on the law society database as registered solicitor in the U.K.

He is a Senior Consultant with Ned Nwoko Solicitors,[2] a [b]London-based law firm engaged in management and verification of foreign debts of third world countries, [/b]including their component states. He also served on the Vision 2010 Committee and is a member of the capital market. He served as Chairman of the External Committee of Vision 2010."

Now focus on the part i highlighted. The Nigerian paris club refunds states and local governments got back was recovered by nwoko and he has a percentage. So applied to other African countries ie Ghana, Cameron, etc. He get a percentage. Him go agree with you before him chase the money. If he recovers 1 billon dollars for you him de collect as much as 40% depending on agreement. Google nwoko and paris club and how he saved Nigeria.Modify) (Quot

How can I get into this business? I doubt it's more than 25% but heck, I'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by 9gerian: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Most people may be irked by the age difference but as long as she is an adult and it is marriage, then it is more honorable regardless of what people think.

AlexReports:
The Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels has reacted to the trending story of her marriage to popular Nigeria politician and Businessman Hon. Ned Nwoko. The 19year old Actress has said that the news is false and a rumour which her fans should discard.

She made the reaction this morning via her verified Instagram handle, the post reads, "rumours please, not anymore". Fans and friends have encouraged her not to be bothered of such rumours which are developed to create distractions.

However, the young teenage actress has been flaunting a very luxurious lifestyle, with the recently acquired 3million Rolex wristwatch, house for her mum and a multi-million Mercedes Benz Jeep, which the film industry or any business she is engaged in might not provide for her yet.

Regina Daniels is one of the fastest growing nollywood Actress in Nigeria and west Africa, she has starred in several movies since she joined the industry. She remains very creative, innovative and intelligent especially in her disposition to professional jobs.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/04/nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-reacts.html?m=1
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by Ifiegboria(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Her choice
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by Samnavy: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na mumu dey worry her. grin shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by victorian(f): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
dollytino4real:
dis 16 years girl is getting too fat 4 her age o

That's why she did the needful and got married to a 60years old bilionaire.

Life is all about choices grin
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by Joshuawobo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't understand her "not anymore" caption oh... is she saying that she was married b4??
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by Joshuawobo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't understand her "not anymore" caption oh...Is she trying to say that she was married or she was in a relationship with the man b4??
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by sochey(f): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
ajepako:

That's Salish Buhari 's (ex speaker of House of Rep) father..
He was also from Kano
oh! now I'm clear... This people should be more specific... Not posting clickable nonsense upadan BTW, thanks dear kiss
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by LegalOpinion: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
This kind of girl do not always have a father or her mother dumped her father.
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by Tocco(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
OP kindly explain the emboldened paragraph and mention 50 movies to her credit. Thanks in advance.

AlexReports:
The Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels has reacted to the trending story of her marriage to popular Nigeria politician and Businessman Hon. Ned Nwoko. The 19year old Actress has said that the news is false and a rumour which her fans should discard.

She made the reaction this morning via her verified Instagram handle, the post reads, "rumours please, not anymore". Fans and friends have encouraged her not to be bothered of such rumours which are developed to create distractions.

However, the young teenage actress has been flaunting a very luxurious lifestyle, with the recently acquired 3million Rolex wristwatch, house for her mum and a multi-million Mercedes Benz Jeep, which the film industry or any business she is engaged in might not provide for her yet.

Regina Daniels is one of the fastest growing nollywood Actress in Nigeria and west Africa, she has starred in several movies since she joined the industry. She remains very creative, innovative and intelligent especially in her disposition to professional jobs.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/04/nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-reacts.html?m=1
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by dominion001(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Baddiezz:
"not anymore" meaning there was something going on before
and if anything was going on before nko? Is it your "going on "?
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by baba4thegehs: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
I neva watch this babe movie before
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by varyo: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is now shy to own up? or you and your mother read the bitter truth written by people.and you people no longer have the liver to own up.
Nonsense,you no day shame no go marry your grand pa.so you can even fly jet.Like mother like daughter.
You are getting older as the day goes by.
i nongo better for poverty.
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by varyo: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is she now shy to own up? or you and your mother read the bitter truth written by people.and you people no longer have the liver to own up.
Nonsense,you no dey shame no go marry your grand pa.so you can even fly jet.Like mother like daughter.
i no go better for poverty.
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko by varyo: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is she now shy to own up? or you and your mother read the bitter truth written by people.and you no longer have the liver to own up.
Nonsense,you no dey shame !! go marry your grand pa all in the name of gold digging.so you can even fly jet.Like mother like daughter.
i no go better for poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.