Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Jesus Denial Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Denial Of The World (186 Views)

Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / God's Denial Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Denial Of The World by AboutAntichrist: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
JESUS DENIAL OF THIS WORLD
"...My Kingdom is not of this world: if my Kingdom were of this world: if my Kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my Kingdom not from hence." -John 18:36KJV.

One indispensable question is: whose kingdom is the world? It is a fact that the creation was done by God "...In the beginning God created..." Gen. 1:1KJV, the creation was done by Jesus "...The Same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him.." John 1:3,4KJV, the creation was done by the Holy Spirit "...And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters..." Gen. 1:2KJV.
Jesus lost this world.
God lost this world.
Holy Spirit lost this world.
This was why Jesus spent His life preaching about God's Kingdom to come. His Preaching shows total denial of this world.
Since Jesus denied the Kingdoms of this world, it becomes very wrong to force ownership of the world on Him.
He spoke plainly when He said "My Kingdom is not of this world".
Christians are Pilgrims. Jesus set the example. Don't reserve any space for yourselves on Earth; speaking in spiritual terms.
Jesus Kingdom have it's own politics, education, religion; 'Seven Heads' in general.
That's what it means to be Pilgrims on Earth. The Prophecy about Pilgrims is true.
The only way to inherit Jesus Kingdom is by obeying His Words that's your Bible. Read through His Word while having in mind that His Kingdom is not a part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Denial Of The World by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2019
God bless his word.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/04/19 / Final Days / To All Nairaland Priests, Pastors, Imams, Otems & Philosophers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.