Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service (229 Views)

Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service by OpenYourEyes1: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Always be aware of the possibility of Denial of Service on GOD Children who wil reject the way of this evil World.
When that time comes, there is strong possibility of "Possessing the Gate of the Enemy" by GOD's Children to provide the service for the good of societies. . I'm hoping that only true believers will be guiding people in the organizations, companies, etc when they have been taken away from the enemy. They will guide those working there to keep things running properly and providing service for societies.
And those true believers will be guided by GOD.
So make sure you start preparing incase you are given the opportunity to serve. This is another important reason you should be going through the Book GOD used me to write. You can receive it for free if you want to. Check it out below:

Related Post:
More On The Book For Christain Workers Or Business People https://www.nairaland.com/7064696/more-book-christain-workers-business#111691848

Re: Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service by Bryant131: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2022
It shows up, clearly, to be that I have a near request, did you track down the response for this

www.mygiftcardsite.com
Re: Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service by OpenYourEyes1: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Bryant131:
It shows up, clearly, to be that I have a near request, did you track down the response for this

I probably did not understand you. I will hopefully respond to you tomorrow if you make yourself clear.
Re: Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service by OpenYourEyes1: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
It's time to wakeup and stop provoking GOD with the way you mistreat HIS servant. You should by now have known you do not deserve the favour GOD has shown you in this Covid and other recent crisis the World has hoped will consume you due to how weak you are. The crisis, especially Covid were opportunities for satan to take control of you but GOD used HIS servant to prevent iy several times even though HIS servant try as much as he can not be noticed. It seems you are abusing this, I meaning the fact he is trying not to be noticed.
Always remember GOD has given him great authority he can even use to determine who rules you and your other affairs.

I am kind of stuck with you because of how weak and vulnerable you are. GOD has blessed me with abilities that shock me sometimes even my family have noticed them. If I used them for my advantage people will not believe I was thesame person preaching on Nairaland every day except Sundays. But there is no time for enjoyment. We are under a short grace period from GOD that has to be fully used.

To Kenya leader, he should be careful and always remember to thank GOD for giving him grace when there were lot of accusations against him. If he respect GOD servant he will likely be saved against.

To Ethiopia leader, don't forget it was GOD that also assisted you during your battle with Arabs concerning GERD. It was through HIS servant because of his prayers even though I there were opportunities to defeat you.

To Nigeria leader, you made too many mistakes that would have consumed you and Nigeria, but GOD is in control. Make sure you don't mistreat HIS servant for your sake.

Don't mistreat GOD servant. It's for your own benefit that you don't mistreat GOD servant. I don't need anything from you, but you can't survive this world today if GOD reject you for mistreating HIS servant. The word of GOD says if you reject True Knowledge, GOD will reject you. To be blessed you need to believe, obey or be open to the truth.

This^ quoted post was eventually posted here: https://www.nairaland.com/7086996/africa-plus-nigeria
Re: Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service by OpenYourEyes1: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Bump... .
Re: Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On May 19, 2022
Bump... .. .. .. .

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/2022 / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Chapter Of Grace Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.