Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad (2897 Views)

USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / PC Gaming Pad Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2019
I wish to use a wireless gamepad with my PC but I'm tired of buying just any kind. Most of the ones I bought are inferior; like the last one, the wireless dongle inadvertently got bad and so the pad became useless. I need a premium game pad which I can buy from around.
Any suggestions?
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by donvalo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hydronium:
I wish to use a wireless gamepad with my PC but I'm tired of buying just any kind. Most of the ones I bought are inferior; like the last one, the wireless dongle inadvertently got bad and so the pad became useless. I need a premium game pad which I can buy from around.
Any suggestions?

Try Xbox One Controller........

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
donvalo:

Try Xbox One Controller........

Please where can I get it? And does it work with Laptops?
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by naijasensei: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hydronium:

Please where can I get it? And does it work with Laptops?

As @donvalo said you can get an Xbox one controller, or alternatively you can get a PS4 controller. They both work on laptops, desktops, and even some mobile devices. You might need additional software for the PS4 pad though.
You are best advised to order them from Amazon, possibly through people like @laredojohn and @Temitimx19.

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by temitimx19(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
naijasensei:

As @donvalo said you can get an Xbox one controller, or alternatively you can get a PS4 controller. They both work on laptops, desktops, and even some mobile devices. You might need additional software for the PS4 pad though.
You are best advised to order them from Amazon, possibly through people like @laredojohn and @Temitimx19.
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Laredojohn(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
naijasensei:

Thanks appreciate you

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by songzDaniel01(m): 3:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Laredojohn:

Thanks appreciate you
get Xbox 360 wired controller and u re good to go
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
naijasensei:

Thanks a great deal. I began to look on Jumia and wasn't too sure if the ones there were original. Most single pads (Xbox 360 & PS4 Dual shock) are around 10k each. Is that the correct price?
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by donvalo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hydronium:

Thanks a great deal. I began to look on Jumia and wasn't too sure if the ones there were original. Most single pads (Xbox 360 & PS4 Dual shock) are around 10k each. Is that the correct price?

Bros I no trust jumia tinz again...cos dis controllers are not wat u really know about to avoid bin sold fake. A friend of mine bought a fake wired Xbox 360 controller from Jumia for 9k. I wan kolo wen I hear am.... Sumtin of 4k at highest price. Bro my advice go shop go buy am. As per DS4 it's close to 20k in price probably d 10k own u r seeing is fake be careful ooo awoof dey run Belle ooo. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by naijasensei: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2019
Hydronium:

You have to be careful, lest you lose both ways. If you want to order online, you might be better off bringing it in from Amazon USA - to avoid buying fake, overpriced crap. Alternatively, you can go to a physical market where you can easily secure a warranty.

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by naijasensei: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2019
donvalo:

Bros I no trust jumia tinz again...cos dis controllers are not wat u really know about to avoid bin sold fake. A friend of mine bought a fake wired Xbox 360 controller from Jumia for 9k. I wan kolo wen I hear am.... Sumtin of 4k at highest price. Bro my advice go shop go buy am. As per DS4 it's close to 20k in price probably d 10k own u r seeing is fake be careful ooo awoof dey run Belle ooo. Thanks

True talk. Don't end up buying expensive crap.

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmm! Thanks for the sincere advice guys. Priceless stuff you've given me.

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by FuckoffMOD: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hydronium:
Any suggestions?
I'm currently using wired Xbox 360 controller trust me its the best for PC..got it for 4k at a reliable store in alaba...don't know if u are Lagos..

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
FuckoffMOD:

I'm currently using wired Xbox 360 controller trust me its the best for PC..got it for 4k at a reliable store in alaba...don't know if u are Lagos..

Wow. I'm coming in to Lagos tomorrow, I was thinking of checking Computer Village, Ikeja.
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by FuckoffMOD: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Hydronium:

Wow. I'm coming in to Lagos tomorrow, I was thinking of checking Computer Village, Ikeja.

U just need to be careful, because they are alot of fake ones...can give u tips on how to get original one or search online

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
FuckoffMOD:

U just need to be careful, because they are alot of fake ones...can give u tips on how to get original one or search online
I'd really appreciate those tips bro.
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
All the ones I've been seeing are fake. How do I identify the original?
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by LucemFerre: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dude, never buy any XBox 360 controller in Nigeria... THEY ARE ALL FAKES. Believe me, I've tried them, several times

2 Likes

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
LucemFerre:
Dude, never buy any XBox 360 controller in Nigeria... THEY ARE ALL FAKES. Believe me, I've tried them, several times
That's what I thought. But the ones I've been seeing on ALI express are just as fake. Where do I buy from then?
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by LucemFerre: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hydronium:

That's what I thought. But the ones I've been seeing on ALI express are just as fake. Where do I buy from then?

Amazon, If you can close eye for the shipping money. From testomonies. I haven't tried it myself but, I'm hoping to try it by the end of this year. Or if you have someone abroad send them money to buy and ship to you. Aliexpress is the home of china rubbish since they can't freely advertise on Amazon

2 Likes

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
LucemFerre:

Amazon, If you can close eye for the shipping money. From testomonies. I haven't tried it myself but, I'm hoping to try it by the end of this year. Or if you have someone abroad send them money to buy and ship to you. Aliexpress is the home of china rubbish since they can't freely advertise on Amazon
Hmm okay. I'll consider that. Thank
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
I just got this from AliExpress and am having serious issues with it. They didn't send the wireless dongle along with it. I'm so pissed.

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Rhaspody(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
When someone advised you to get Xbox one controller or PS4 you didn't listen. .

Enter Amazon, search for xbox one s controller with Bluetooth. You just need to pair it with your PC via Bluetooth. 20k go get am for naija. .
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by LucemFerre: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hydronium:
I just got this from AliExpress and am having serious issues with it. They didn't send the wireless dongle along with it. I'm so pissed.

Is that not the cable, what do you need the dongle for? If it's a charging cable, then it probably uses bluetooth

1 Like

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by AyarmBoye(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
I have an original Xbox one controller for 10k.......if u r interested
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
LucemFerre:

Is that not the cable, what do you need the dongle for? If it's a charging cable, then it probably uses bluetooth

It uses Bluetooth and is compatible with phones, but it installs as keyboard/mouse on my PC making it virtually unusable for games. That's why the dongle is needed. The USB cable only powers it.
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Rhaspody:
When someone advised you to get Xbox one controller or PS4 you didn't listen. .

Enter Amazon, search for xbox one s controller with Bluetooth. You just need to pair it with your PC via Bluetooth. 20k go get am for naija. .

I did, but I was looking in AliExpress instead. And most of what I found there were products that looked like Xbox controllers.
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Rhaspody(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hydronium:

I did, but I was looking in AliExpress instead. And most of what I found there were products that looked like Xbox controllers.

Enter Amazon. You dey go Alibaba and AliExpress.
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by LucemFerre: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Rhaspody:

Enter Amazon. You dey go Alibaba and AliExpress.
Hehehe
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by LucemFerre: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hydronium:

It uses Bluetooth and is compatible with phones, but it installs as keyboard/mouse on my PC making it virtually unusable for games. That's why the dongle is needed. The USB cable only powers it.

Broda, you have gotten yourself a mobile phone controller... enjoy!
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Sigh.
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by naijasensei: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hydronium:

That is normal for a Bluetooth wireless controller. Look at the controller very well, there should be a way to change its mode to X-input mode. On my generic Bluetooth controller, I just hold the "Home" button and press either "A", "B", "X", or "Y" to change its mode.
Are there any lights or indicators on your controller? This can give you a visual hint about what I am talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim 120gb Price In Lagos / FIFA 16 Release Date Likely September 2015 / Fifa 20 Offline Mod Fifa 14 Android 900mb Download Apk+obb+data New Kits Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.