Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad (2896 Views)

USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / PC Gaming Pad Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
naijasensei:

That is normal for a Bluetooth wireless controller. Look at the controller very well, there should be a way to change its mode to X-input mode. On my generic Bluetooth controller, I just hold the "Home" button and press either "A", "B", "X", or "Y" to change its mode.
Are there any lights or indicators on your controller? This can give you a visual hint about what I am talking about.

There's a home button with 4 indicators. So far, I've discovered how two works; one for keyboard, one for mouse. The instruction manual is written in crappy English so I can barely understand it. You mean yours works with your PC?
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by naijasensei: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hydronium:

There's a home button with 4 indicators. So far, I've discovered how two works; one for keyboard, one for mouse. The instruction manual is written in crappy English so I can barely understand it. You mean yours works with your PC?

Yes, it does. Those indicators are probably for the different modes.
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by naijasensei: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hydronium:

That big red button at the center of your controller should be a HOME button, if I am not mistaken, you probably use it to turn on the controller. Hold down that button, then press the "A" key, repeat with the "X" key. Notice any changes in the LED status lights.
Alternatively, search for your controller on Google, and YouTube.
Re: I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad by Hydronium(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
naijasensei:

That big red button at the center of your controller should be a HOME button, if I am not mistaken, you probably use it to turn on the controller. Hold down that button, then press the "A" key, repeat with the "X" key. Notice any changes in the LED status lights.
Alternatively, search for your controller on Google, and YouTube.

Okies I'll try that and feed you back. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon / Ps3 Slim 120gb Price In Lagos / FIFA 16 Release Date Likely September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.