Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf (2864 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by Daretee: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by uchedum(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
loricara:
this nonsense is from a Lady mtchew
I don't rili blame her,,see how confident she is by writing this rubbish down
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by B1ak3: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Haniel18:
Two immature people. She introduce u as a friend, she definitely has a reason whether good or bad, she might lie. U should have left her be after she said no. Just discuss something else and make her feel better, she might give u a hot blowing sex later or she might nt cos she must be tired. For the fact she agreed to sleep over and still gave u mouth action den she loves u but was too tired for sex but u didn't understand becus u were angry. U better beg ur girl and act like a mature human being

Rubbish undecided
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by uchedum(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
loricara:
op you need serious beating . how on earth would your gf who claim she loves you introduce you as a friend . man move on she seeing someone else perhaps who is better than you
u said it all,,that's y I bring up the issue here thank u
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by uchedum(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Haniel18:
Two immature people. She introduce u as a friend, she definitely has a reason whether good or bad, she might lie. U should have left her be after she said no. Just discuss something else and make her feel better, she might give u a hot blowing sex later or she might nt cos she must be tired. For the fact she agreed to sleep over and still gave u mouth action den she loves u but was too tired for sex but u didn't understand becus u were angry. U better beg ur girl and act like a mature human being

u are seriously mad with this ur advice rubbish
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by Airforce01(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
She don carry STD , she no wan infect you with it due to the love she get for you .

1 Like

Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by uchedum(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Airforce01:
She don carry STD , she no wan infect you with it due to the love she get for you .

hmmmm I fear here bt am with circle though
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by elyte89: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Idiot op...thank God say she no gree make u sleep with am...e fit b say na person future wife u won Bleep so undecided
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by uchedum(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
elyte89:
Idiot op...thank God say she no gree make u sleep with am...e fit b say na person future wife u won Bleep so undecided

u are foolishly foolish get ur fucking self out of here,,if this is all u can tink of,,,
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by anthonyuncle(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Do you people even have dignity? So, she should chase her roommate out and let her boyfriend sleep in a room where two people contributed to pay for a room?
You guys are really weird with reasoning.
aunty patricia calm down.
what I meant was that, a good girlfriend would've suggested that he spends da night in her place.
she would only allow him book a hotel if he insisted strongly
Re: Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf by Starpro87(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Before you call a relationship quits you don't have to call her for any meeting. Behave the same way she does....mind your business, if possible get an alternative. Na she go call to ask one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't You Guys Get Tired Of This?? / Any Real Girlfriend Will Do This. True Or False / Civil Servant Who Impregnated Mother-in-law During _omugwo_ Blames Rain*!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.