Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger (25286 Views)

Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by mikke9: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
God save them say the Guy never take hin shot dosage
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Martinez39(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
I created a thread on this titled Hypocrisy of Society When it Comes to Gender Equality. Every girl that commented on that thread had something stupid and irrelevant to say. They even tried to derail the thread.

Seun, lalasticlala and mynd44. Thank you for not pushing my wonderful thread to the front page. undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by maxilly(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Big ups to the guy for keeping his cool
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by BrownRoofRep: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:
Yam legs + shameless olosho behaviour = Aba Jew
From her shapeless fat hips
Skin colour and aggressiveness we got another one frustrated Afonja ugly smelly pussy at our hand. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by nairalee(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
NNAMDIII:
See as dem tear the guy cloth and nobody talk anything but if to say na the guy tear their own people go just carry am for head

You are second to comment so how do u mean nobody talk anything?
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Brightest04(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Rubbish news, what has this got to do with the mountainous issues at hand threatening our well being.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by NNAMDIII(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
nairalee:

You are second to comment so how do u mean nobody talk anything?
You don't understand me bro, i meant people in the scene

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by BluntBoy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
kaen1317:
God has blessed woman with a razor sharp mouth. Before u say one thing they have said 20 things. Leave them to talk.

Which God?

Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. (Proverbs 25:24)

Stop making excuses for bad behavior simply because women are involved.

Why don't you make excuses for men who beat up their wives?
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by identitylenz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol. Make dem fight every no concern me

Wetin concern me be say y'all should check my signature, patronize me and thank me later grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Mizwisdom(f): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
The conductor looks really hungry. They make good money but it seems it's cursed
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by AlphaStyles(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
conductor just dy respect the woman condition
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Offpoint: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
ictjobber:
Nairaland feminists won't say anything

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
What happened to ictjobber website?
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by adedayourt(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Push d pregnant woman to the floor, she ll struggle to get up
Den give d oda one gud beating
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by IvarTheHorrible: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

From her shapeless fat hips
Skin colour and aggressiveness we got another one frustrated Afonja ugly smelly pussy at our hand. grin

I love those tears baby grin grin grin

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
NNAMDIII:
See as dem tear the guy cloth and nobody talk anything but if to say na the guy tear their own people go just carry am for head
;-(
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by winnerboy6: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
pity the guy la
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by dasrackhor(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
nikz:
Nigerians are just angry at eveything
is this what you will say if it's the other way round.. Double standard...
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Ablechukwu(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
funny enough no Lady commented on this. bunch of senseless fools.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Ablechukwu(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
funny enough no Lady commented on this. bunch of senseless fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by shynerd(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Pregnant lady and another female passenger seen assaulting a conductor for “offending” them in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-_ymcYuXTw

Watch video

Why was the video removed! Double standards.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by ictjobber: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Offpoint:

What happened to ictjobber website?
Too stressful.. I couldn't keep up. Had to drop it and focus on the three i was running before it.
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
ictjobber:

Too stressful.. I couldn't keep up. Had to drop it and focus on the three i was running before it.
I was a fan, those ones you're talking about are they ICT related?
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by eodavids(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2019
This is no longer assault. It is now battery.

The criminal act of hitting someone without the victim's consent.
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by ictjobber: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2019
Offpoint:
I was a fan, those ones you're talking about are they ICT related?
No they are not.
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by iragbmite: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2019
eodavids:
This is no longer assault. It is now battery.

The criminal act of hitting someone without the victim's consent.

Many Nigerians don't know the difference. Nigerians are actually not intelligent, I have come to realize.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2019
mosho2good:
When a gal introduce her boyfriend to her friends
White gals: wow he's cute
Nigerian gals: tell him we are hungry

Hw is dat related to d topic of d day? undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Tolams16(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tricks Girlfriend Into Prostitution In UAE / Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.