Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? (1102 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? / The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Atimes I think the purpose of life is to find a key to living forever in flesh. But that idea seems useless. What exactly is the purpose of living apart from procreation?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Chubhie: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2019
When you contemplate life under a mango at the breaking of dawn with those gentle wind blowing on your skin, You will see that life is meaningless when compared with observable reality.

Now, if all the tactical systems in the playground of life doesn't make meaning to you, what do you do?

I say, invent your own tactical system and participate in this madness called life. Invent your own meaning. But, don't slaughter us all demanding for your own Islamic caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Evangkatsoulis: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Life has no purpose

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by FlutterDollar99(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
I believe life is some sort of a reality with a games theme .
Where all has failed, you have to push, succeed and win. This thus brings forth the greatest questions, "where has everyman failed?" Life's purpose is to succeed where ever man has failed, but where has every man failed?
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by whizpa(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
Life has no purpose
Bro.. It says here, you sent me an email.. Was that by mistake? moreover, I can't view it.
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
The purpose of life can only be found in God

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2019
Left to me there isn't much purpose other than to live it, it's up to us to decide how we want to live it. I think it's we humans that attach purpose to it. Born to die bro that's just it

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2019
solite3:
The purpose of life can only be found in God
oh OK.. So what's the purpose?
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 11, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
oh OK.. So what's the purpose?
man is created to show forth God's glory.
man's duty is to keep God's commandment.
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:07pm On May 15, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Atimes I think the purpose of life is to find a key to living forever in flesh. But that idea seems useless. What exactly is the purpose of living apart from procreation?
The purpose of life is to entertain.... Have you ever wondered what the totality of what we do brings about?

The pain and joy all sum up as real life entertainment
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Acidosis(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2019
The purpose of life (or living) is to survive. You're here to survive.
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Sandrazima(f): 8:37pm On May 15, 2019
Acidosis:

The purpose of life (or living) is to survive. You're here to survive.
But no one really survives since we all die? So what you said makes no sense.
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2019
Sandrazima:

But no one really survives since we all die? So what you said makes no sense.

What have you been doing since age 0? Dying?
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Sandrazima(f): 8:48pm On May 15, 2019
Acidosis:

What have you been doing since age 0? Dying?

But I'm going to die one day and so are you and so is everyone alive today. How then is life's purpose to survive when death is imminent?
Re: What Exactly Is The PURPOSE OF LIFE? by Adunnee: 11:45pm On May 15, 2019
See this!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Certified, Professional Marriage Counsellor For My Parent / Parents, This Info Will Change Your Childrens Educational Lives. Please Read / My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.