Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) (9196 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / Re:9ice Talk Am Listening Download / New Ruggedman -----------talk I Am Recording (leaked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by 9ja4eva: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
Track got no meaning.

9ice fall my hand and track so weak.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2010
just a intro
make rugged no reply am.

i contact rugged and 9ice already

but i think,
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by googles: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2010

Pure Codswallop.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
The difference between a wise and a foolishman is; the way they handle knowledge
The wise use knowledge by doing while d fool despise it - ID CABASA

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=682617520
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by aldon: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2010
its really funny how a local retard lyk 9ice who was trading wiv his ex-wife on twitter publicly ystday wil diss ruggedman nd morons lyk javagoat nd other dumbfukx wil be makin a great fuss outta it.who is 9ice? y'all forgot hw d ingrate came into the industry? i dnt see Rugged replyin dat crap 9ice nd seriki spat #shikena
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by tosinaded(m): 12:51am On Sep 12, 2010
Aldon please go get ur brains!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by aldon: 1:16am On Sep 12, 2010
9ja4eva:

Track got no meaning.

9ice fall my hand and track so weak.
thank you jare, simple as 1+1 #shikena
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by aldon: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2010
tosinaded@:

Aldon please go get your brains!

still better than u who has one but does nt utilize it!!! abeg delete jare!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by rikkyjen(m): 2:41am On Sep 12, 2010
But wait o. . .wait o,  .

Is this not this same 9ice that Ruggedman helped along the way? shocked

Is this not the same 9ice that used to follow Rugged to shows even when he had his first album(certifitcate) and no one gave a crap about him? sad

I mean Rugged used to bring him to the stage during Rugged's show so that 9ice can sing, get airtime and popularity! embarassed

Life is crazy but make we no lie o, Ruggedy sef abuse people along the way. He didn't spare record labels or music execs. He wiped them on the floor undecided

Karma is a damning biatchhh. Imagine a nobody like Seriki dissing Rugged. Seriki don become somebody o!!! grin grin

The thing is this,  The Deathblow track really dented Rugged. He has never been able to recover from it.

Now, Rugged would have to come back and respond to this forcefully with all his venom! he would have to make a statement with his own diss track and send a message out there to deter 'em small small boys from dissing him. Since Modo killed him with deathblow, it gave 'em young-uns the impetus to diss him without any fear.

Men if Rugged doesn't reply to this numerous disses coming like a torrent and a wave, he would be known as a yester-years man, i really pity him career. E be like say him dey use him career to play ping-pong and Kite. He should ask Eedris Abdulkareem. No one gives a flying f&*k about Eedris now.

But make i no lie o, even as a ruggedy fan, the echo of that "BAST@&RD" wey 9ice dey yell was piercing my skin as if say ma last name na ruggedy grin grin

The guitar/keyboardor whaetever tune wey that new 9ice producer use was kick-@ss. Very catchy tune, its been on my replay all day grin grin grin

Make we no lie, the entire track was very weak but i thought the opomulero/apa mulewo comparison resonated wella
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Mobinga: 5:16am On Sep 12, 2010
rikkyjen:

But wait o. . .wait o,  .

Is this not this same 9ice that Ruggedman helped along the way? shocked

Is this not the same 9ice that used to follow Rugged to shows even when he had his first album(certifitcate) and no one gave a crap about him? sad

I mean Rugged used to bring him to the stage during Rugged's show so that 9ice can sing, get airtime and popularity! embarassed

Life is crazy but make we no lie o, Ruggedy sef abuse people along the way. He didn't spare record labels or music execs. He wiped them on the floor undecided

Karma is a damning biatchhh. Imagine a nobody like Seriki dissing Rugged. Seriki don become somebody o!!! grin grin

The thing is this,  The Deathblow track really dented Rugged. He has never been able to recover from it.

Now, Rugged would have to come back and respond to this forcefully with all his venom! he would have to make a statement with his own diss track and send a message out there to deter 'em small small boys from dissing him. Since Modo killed him with deathblow, it gave 'em young-uns the impetus to diss him without any fear.

Men if Rugged doesn't reply to this numerous disses coming like a torrent and a wave, he would be known as a yester-years man, i really pity him career. E be like say him dey use him career to play ping-pong and Kite. He should ask Eedris Abdulkareem. No one gives a flying f&*k about Eedris now.

But make i no lie o, even as a ruggedy fan, the echo of that "BAST@&RD" wey 9ice dey yell was piercing my skin as if say ma last name na ruggedy grin grin

The guitar/keyboardor whaetever tune wey that new 9ice producer use was kick-@ss. Very catchy tune, its been on my replay all day grin grin grin

Make we no lie, the entire track was very weak but i thought the opomulero/apa mulewo comparison resonated wella

You don coz problem grin grin
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Genuflect(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2010
Make una forget say Rugged help 9ice, Rugged brought this shiit on himself! Recording that phone call was a dumb move. I thought he didn't care what people said about him, so why did he do it? Infact, people still think he slept with T-Payne. Apart from Karma being a b!tch, dude no understand say chain reaction dey. Im slap 9ice, na im Adigun sef come comot shakabula. O ti fi owo kekere gba nla grin
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by javalove(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2010
I v had the track on replay since ystday. . .

Seriki bu rughead, o le sope ko nice - - -(Seriki abused rughead, you might say its not nice)/
Awon eyan kan lo wun na bu to fi rise - - (He also dissed some people to rise)/
I'm a gentle man, I'm a gangsta/
Me i no be rugheadman wey dey straff Injansa (wateva dis means)/
A ro pe iwo lo po to ma mu le ro - -(We thought you were the pillar that will make the building firm)/
Rugheady Apa, opo to fe mu le wo - - (Stipid ruggedy, the pillar that wants to deestroy the building)
Alapomeji, ori apata la wa du ro le - -(Alapomei, we are standing on a solid rock)/
Ashubuti, lola Aswani - - -(simply put, we wont fall)/
Won le help, awon mashafani - - (They can't help, unfortunate people)/
Oju lari, ko seni to mo nu - - (Its the eys we see, no one knows whats in the belly)/
Iwo gan, o ni fe fi ori oka ho mu - -(You wont dare use the head of a cobra to scratch your nose)/

Kilode to bite fingers to feed e - -|(why did u bite the fingers that fed u)/
the same person to bless beat e - -(the same person that blessed your beats)/
Eni to je pe owun lo tun ko chorus hit e - -(The same person that sang the chorus of your hit)/

Tin ba sope stephen, e so wipe keshi - - (when i say stephen u say keshi)/
Tin ba sope rughead, e so wipe koshi!!!!

I gbadun the track abeg. . .the beats is crazzyyy!!!!
Rughead is a laughing stock now!!! hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
what goes around comes around!!!. . .
he hasn't recovered from deathblow. . .

his new album will be very very very very wack!! too because the singles he has relased so far are just below par. . .

mennn. . .the end is near. . .i see destruction ahead for rughead!!!!. . .

At least he cant say 9ce is broke as he claimed for modenine
he cant call him a naughty person and tel him he will die a pauper as he said for modenine
he cant say Nice has a failed album as he said for modenine
Neither can he say 9ce is dissing him for publicity. .

Dont be suprsied he will cook up some lies against 9ce now. . .

All in all, i'm loving the whole naija scene right now. . .i wish 9ce cud just hire modenine on this one. . .it will be the end of an era. . .lol

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by tosinaded(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2010
Tired of seeing rugged brought him to limelight!
Who gives a flying fucc?

Gongo aso put the nicca on everybody's lips. . .even as far as maiduguri borno state! Did rugged take him there?
His time came abeg,make una no dey yarn oshi 4 here!
His talent made way for him. . . . .

That aside,rugged lost all integrity after the phone cal saga,and left himself vulnerable to attacks!

Wuts his damn business wiv 9ice's song or marriage issues?
Oshi oda jare.

See as seriki dey use am catch trips,cos of him foolishness . .smh

Opo mulewo oshi. . .
Baskard. . .
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Mobinga: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2010
As it stands now both of them are both retards. Even if 9ice eventually wins this beef battle it doesn't change the fact that he is a retard. . . .
This is the maximum Seriki will ever get

QuoteMe
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by javalove(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2010
Mobinga:

As it stands now both of them are both retards. Even if 9ice eventually wins this beef battle it doesn't change the fact that he is a retard. . . .
This is the maximum Seriki will ever get

QuoteMe

who gives a flying shi.t!!!!!. . .as long as he wins. . .

then upcoming rappers will rely on their talent to succeed or "healthy beefs" not stupid baskad rughead who will

- call his fellow artiste a baskard in public. . .a big character flaw on his part
- put his convo with another artiste on an issue as sensitive as his marriage on the internet. . .

And 9ce was silent about the whole saga. . .why didnt he go and clear himself by himself. .on the net, on the radio. .on the tv etc. . .until the foo.l went to upload the convo. . .and blew the whole thing up

Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. . . .more beefs please/ / /i'm loving this!!!!

#avalove. . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by dawhizkid1(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2010
Some People no go fit ever get sense 4 deir life at all. . . . It\'s a Pity!!!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Mobinga: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2010
ShakesHead
Am Out. . . Aint replying on this thread again
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Genuflect(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2010
javalove:

I v had the track on replay since ystday. . .

Seriki bu rughead, o le sope ko nice - - -(Seriki abused rughead, you might say its not nice)/
Awon eyan kan lo wun na bu to fi rise - - (He also dissed some people to rise)/
I'm a gentle man, I'm a gangsta/
Me i no be rugheadman wey dey straff Injansa (wateva dis means)/
A ro pe iwo lo po to ma mu le ro - -(We thought you were the pillar that will make the building firm)/
Rugheady Apa, opo to fe mu le wo - - (Stipid ruggedy, the pillar that wants to deestroy the building)
Alapomeji, ori apata la wa du ro le - -(Alapomei, we are standing on a solid rock)/
Ashubuti, lola Aswani - - -(simply put, we wont fall)/
Won le help, awon mashafani - - (They can't help, unfortunate people)/
Oju lari, ko seni to mo nu - - (Its the eys we see, no one knows whats in the belly)/
Iwo gan, o ni fe fi ori oka ho mu - -(You wont dare use the head of a cobra to scratch your nose)/

Kilode to bite fingers to feed e - -|(why did u bite the fingers that fed u)/
the same person to bless beat e - -(the same person that blessed your beats)/
Eni to je pe owun lo tun ko chorus hit e - -(The same person that sang the chorus of your hit)/

Tin ba sope stephen, e so wipe keshi - - (when i say stephen u say keshi)/
Tin ba sope rughead, e so wipe koshi!!!!

I gbadun the track abeg. . .the beats is crazzyyy!!!!
Rughead is a laughing stock now!!! hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
what goes around comes around!!!. . .
he hasn't recovered from deathblow. . .

his new album will be very very very very wack!! too because the singles he has relased so far are just below par. . .

mennn. . .the end is near. . .i see destruction ahead for rughead!!!!. . .

At least he cant say 9ce is broke as he claimed for modenine
he cant call him a naughty person and tel him he will die a pauper as he said for modenine
he cant say Nice has a failed album as he said for modenine
Neither can he say 9ce is dissing him for publicity. .

Dont be suprsied he will cook up some lies against 9ce now. . .

All in all, i'm loving the whole naija scene right now. . .i wish 9ce cud just hire modenine on this one. . .it will be the end of an era. . .lol

He said 'wey dey straf im dancer'.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by dawhizkid1(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2010
N they will say people they support Mediocrity, . . . . .
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by javalove(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2010
Genuflect:

He said 'wey dey straf im dancer'.

tnx Genu. . .didn't hear that well. . .

Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by dawhizkid1(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2010
Dem even get hearing problems sef. . . Them no fit hear simple everyday pidgin. . . I wonder how them tey dey undastand all those big big oyibo wey their favourite rapper dey spew. . Tseew. . . FAKERS!!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by javalove(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2010
na wa for some people oooo. . . grin

i no no wetin concern dem for anoda man business. . .

instead make dem comment on the topic and go, na person wey get hearing problem dem dey find. . .

shioorr. . .

Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by chika98: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2010
How can you have a diss track that is in Yoruba? Does this mean non Yoruba speakers can't
listen in?
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by nellaluv(f): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2010
Ruggedy ought to reply abeg, he must reply to this diss or else. . . , this is too much.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by eleshin(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2010
i no sure say d guy go reply cos he dey yarn nonsence say na GOD dey fight 4 him.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by javalove(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2010
nellaluv:

Ruggedy ought to reply abeg, he must reply to this diss or else. . . , this is too much.

the stupid idiot. . mashanfani will not reply. . .but

- the reply will be done on his facebook status
- or on his twitter page
- or grant an interview to Encomium magazine. .
-or grant tv interviews to silverbird. . lol

u know he has not recovered from deathblow. .

where is Rugheadman please!!!!

where is the double edged sword that will not hesitate to slice anyone who messes with him
where is the rugheadman that will name names, lay blames and flog haters with cane. . .

he is just an idiot, liar and a bloody coward!!!!!

Modenine's deathblow track took away his light. . .believe it or not. . .

And since my saga with him, he has never put up any insultive status against modenine or any other rapper at that. . .

u know what he does now, he posts vacancies, job openings, .trying to buy sympathy from people. . so they will buy his upcoming lullaby he calls an album because of pity!!!

His end is near people!!!!!. . .courtesy of KARMA THE BIATCH!!!!!. . lol

Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by amaureece: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2010
Apparently, this is a song by Seriki and 9ice to release his own on 20th, "Just a tip of iceberg" like he said. It's  Karma all the way, what goes around, Hope they resolve their differences and move on,
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by cold(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2010
Rugged need not reply cuz the track isn't worth replying.Just a load of hogwash
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Dotman01(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2010
tosinaded@:

Tired of seeing rugged brought him to limelight!
Who gives a flying fucc?

Gongo aso put the nicca on everybody's lips. . .even as far as maiduguri borno state! Did rugged take him there?
His time came abeg,make una no dey yarn oshi 4 here!
His talent made way for him. . . . .

That aside,rugged lost all integrity after the phone cal saga,and left himself vulnerable to attacks!

Wuts his damn business wiv 9ice's song or marriage issues?
Oshi oda jare.

See as seriki dey use am catch trips,cos of him foolishness . .smh

Opo mulewo oshi. . .
Baskard. . .
U said it all!!!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by aldon: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2010
cold:

correct guyyy thank u jare
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by tRoOE(f): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
I actually like d song 4 sum reason cheesy cheesy cheesy,ruggedbaba is finish mehn, i can't wait 4 sept 20 to c wat's gonna
[/i]happen

cold:

[i]Rugged did reply but thru twitter
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by montelik(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2010
I don talk am before, rugged needs to go and wash his head in village. Even small boy like serirki is now trying to tasi a whole ruggedy baba  shocked. I can't count the number of disses thrown his way anymore, its just too much. This one don pass d level of beef or jealousy, wetin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Waje – Oko Mi + I Wish (prod By Del B) / Richest Hiphop Artist / Ice Prince - Aboki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.