Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) (9197 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / Re:9ice Talk Am Listening Download / New Ruggedman -----------talk I Am Recording (leaked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by sweetguy10(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
Please who is that T-Boy that 9ice is talking about in the seriki's talk I'm listening version
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by javalove(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
nellaluv:

Why would you call sum1 a bastkard on your track, menh that's the height of being disrespectful, you crossed the line foo!, get on your knees or imma spill your guts by the pool
you think u 9ice, but my payne(pain) is rugged and gonna crush you like ice.

how would som1 go to the media and call his fellow eapper a baskard. . .rugheadzmama did that to mode and thats a big character flaw on his part.

Javalovw. . .unless otherwise stataed. . .!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by sweetguy10(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
Java Abeg who be hat T-Boy wey Adigun dey talk Nah abeg tell me
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by nellaluv(f): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
javalove:

how would som1 go to the media and call his fellow eapper a baskard. . .rugheadzmama did that to mode and thats a big character flaw on his part.

Javalovw. . .unless otherwise stataed. . .!

oh, he did, which media newspaper or radio, if it's the latter sum people wouldn't notice tongue , but this is a song that would be played on repeat over & over again tongue . But then again, karma is a b1tc.h, one.

The guy was shouting bastkard like those agberos calling for passengers at bustop, lol  lipsrsealed
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Dotman01(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
nellaluv:

Why would you call sum1 a bastkard on your track, menh that's the height of being disrespectful, you crossed the line foo!, get on your knees or imma spill your guts by the pool
you think u 9ice, but my payne(pain) is rugged and gonna crush you like ice.
. . . Go and listen to 'big bros' he called Keke and D1 murthafckers!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by khanye(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2010
Sept 20 grin
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by javalove(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
nellaluv:

oh, he did, which media newspaper or radio, if it's the latter sum people wouldn't notice tongue , but this is a song that would be played on repeat over & over again tongue . But then again, karma is a b1tc.h, one.

The guy was shouting bastkard like those agberos calling for passengers at bustop, lol  lipsrsealed 

You see, lots of people dont know rughead. . .u guys only know when he his being hit, u dont know when he has hit others. . .

The whole blogosphere used it as the title of ther blog posts, it was discussed on TV and radio shows. . .he said

Modenine is a Baskard and will die a pauper!!!

This is not about his being wack!!!. , He has a character flaw. . .

He does not have a good behaviour off the mic. .

If he can not stand the world spreading rumours about him, why the hell did he hustle for the fame in the first place? If he was 2baba, he probably would have killed people by now. . but 2baba shows maturity in handling things on and off the mic. .

Rugheadman needs an ANGER MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT!!!!

Dotman01:

. . . Go and listen to 'big bros' he called Keke and D1 murthafckers!

chei!!! this guy don even shit everywhere. . .this is Karma!!!

As for those saying Karma will catch up with Seriki too. . .at least karma neva catch am. . .lets wait till the day it catches up wiv him. . .but for now, Rugheaddy is being fukked!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by harmeenut: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
at the end of all there, who benefits most? The Artist! Not a single benefit to the fans other than loosing your money on their albums and worry more on their palava than yours. I remember Saheed Osupa in one interview after the fight with Pasuma & Wasiu that the kain money wey him make for all the albums wey him do at that time, he bought a land & built a house. and I laughed because truly he has to make his living from his talent, some people don place am on top their own heads to dey abuse themselves, dem papa & mama. shio embarassed
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
harmeenut:

at the end of all there, who benefits most? The Artist! Not a single benefit to the fans other than loosing your money on their albums and worry more on their palava than yours. I remember Saheed Osupa in one interview after the fight with Pasuma & Wasiu that the kain money wey him make for all the albums wey him do at that time, he bought a land & built a house. and I laughed because truly he has to make his living from his talent, some people don place am on top their own heads to dey abuse themselves, dem papa & mama. shio embarassed

abeg make i leave them jare. got my own headaches too
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by jadone007: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2010
I want the download link for the full version peeps, please, i have th seriki version, but want 9ice version
Thanks Yall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richest Hiphop Artist / Ice Prince - Aboki (Video) / DJ Spinall Ft. Kizz Daniel - "Baba" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.