Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) (9194 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / Re:9ice Talk Am Listening Download / New Ruggedman -----------talk I Am Recording (leaked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by MeGaStReEt: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
first of all, the track is crap.

secondly, 9ice is an E-diot

thirdly, Seriki just put a full stop to his lingerin musical career, its a pity

I used to blame RM for all this bull-shit till i listened to the fone conversation, he called 9ice several times to clear the air on this issue, but he refused and was busy promotin his album, RM decided to do it the hard way, now he is weepin like a baby. Whoever that is pushing 9ice is not doin him any f.kin good, rather, they are destroyin him, I am SORRY FOR 9ICE.

NB: RM might have diss other pipo to get to were he is today, but 9ice/Seriki can do the same and it will take them back to square ZERO
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by unix4real1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

I used to blame RM for all this bull-poo till i listened to the fone conversation, he called 9ice several times to clear the air on this issue, but he refused and was busy promotin his album, RM decided to do it the hard way, now he is weepin like a baby. Whoever that is pushing 9ice is not doin him any f.kin good, rather, they are destroyin him, I am SORRY FOR 9ICE.

NB: [b]RM might have diss other pipo to get to were he is today, but 9ice/Seriki can do the same and it will take them back to square ZERO[/b]

Let`s wait and see.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by eleshin(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
sept 20 is around d corner,if dis is all 9ice gt 2 offer i'm sure rugged has a beta definition of diss.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by unix4real1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

I used to blame RM for all this bull-poo till i listened to the fone conversation, he called 9ice several times to clear the air on this issue, but he refused and was busy promotin his album, RM decided to do it the hard way, now he is weepin like a baby. Whoever that is pushing 9ice is not doin him any f.kin good, rather, they are destroyin him, I am SORRY FOR 9ICE.

NB: RM might have diss other pipo to get to were he is today, but 9ice/Seriki can do the same and it will take them back to square ZERO

Thank God say Man no be God, if not, you will put full stop to his career yourself if the guy keeps progressing. You`ll  praising ruggeman then for changing nigerian hip hip by dissing some artistes so i see no reason crucifying 9ice and seriki now for doing the same. (no offence like my guy Mr Cork   grin) but thats my opinion.

1 luv.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Dotman01(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2010
eleshin:

i'm sure rugged has a beta definition of diss.
Like he did to modenine abi
unix4real1:

(no offence like my guy Mr Cork   grin)

Dat guy na one funny guy. . . . Lol
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by googles: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
I used to love 9ice for his originality and creativity. . . . right now he is a pile of hogwash angry

this is just a new low for him. . . he should go and sit down in ogbomosho jor

For a guy dat can cry in a song about his bed-jumping and head nodding wife. . . this codswallop is not surprising
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by javalove(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abegiiiii. . .make una no dey yarn bollocks jare. . .

the person we should all be blaming is rughead. . .

why did he need 9ce to clear him. . .couldn't he have gone public and cleared himself??

and the most stupid, most foolish things ever done by nigerian artistes has been done by rughead

1. . he called modenine a baskard in public. . .c'mon men that guy has no good home training. . .that was a stupid thing to do and a big character flaw. .

2. how can he record his convo with 9ce and post it on the net? Is he the only one linked to T-Payne. . .2face, ID Cabasa and others were all linked to her. . .na the stupif fool.ish idiot carried the whole thing on his head apparently, he needs controversy to remain relevant. . .

dan banza mutum. . .!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Genuflect(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
;d

Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by googles: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
Then all of them should jump off a cliff one after the other, Toni payne being the last to jump

Yea yea Rugged called mode9 a basterd in public . . . .his problem i dont care

i just think this track is a new level of low for nice.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Genuflect(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abeg, anybody know who do this beat? Better still, help me get it?
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by 04kaa: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2010
Genuflect:

Abeg, anybody know who do this beat? Better still, help me get it?

looks like a chiefo beat. undecided
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Genuflect(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2010
04kaa:

looks like a chiefo beat. undecided
Help me get am!!!!!!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by eleshin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2010
@dotman, modo is diff frm 9ice/seriki just lik deathblow is diff frm , 4gten d name of d track self.so i'm RM wil easily reply dis.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Dotman01(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2010
eleshin:

@dotman, modo is diff frm 9ice/seriki just lik deathblow is diff frm , 4gten d name of d track self.so i'm RM wil easily reply dis.
. . . . Lets wait and see . . .and am really enjoying this. . . Fingers crossed!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Dotman01(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
eleshin:

. . . . Lets wait and see . . .and am really enjoying this. . .  Fingers crossed!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Fred87(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2010
Rughead fuc'ked wit a fellow rapper he received a deathblow nw a singer nd his down on scores.mumu 4lyf, eedris body na im 4get power abeg go suck óbó juice.i fit vex.eeezz
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Genuflect(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
;d

Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by montelik(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^ Is it rugged that 9ice is doing like this for. What is that dat pic supposed to mean, dis is getting too much grin grin grin
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by vicade(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2010
RUGGED:KOSHI!!! cool

Wish Dagrin was Alive to take Rugged to the cleaners-Fi Rap Wrap won ese won o ni bale!!! cry
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by bjmighty(m): 3:35am On Sep 13, 2010
That Seriki boy is very very underrated, he is a baddd punchliner. The first two lines of his rap on that song cannot be disputed, even by ruggedy baba twitter baba himself. Mode9 killed twitter baba's career with Deathblow and Seriki has finally buried it with "Ti nba sope Steven, ke so wipe Keshi, ti nba sope Rugged, e so wipe Koshi" Steven! Keshi!! Rughead Koshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO grin grin grin

@@@@o4kaa. . . . . I dey feel u on this thread jooooorrrrrrr grin grin grin
@@@@Javalove. . . . . . I swear ur head full ground, mahn. Modo Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!
@@@@Cool. . . . . . Oma she oooo cry cry cry Sorry grin
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by akinsadeez(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2010
d beat is very very very very nice. however a lot of peeps r commentn like dis is d full song.I will wait n hear 9ice's full verse(s) on d song be4 passn my judgement.Seriki tried sha.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by 04kaa: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2010
Genuflect:

Help me get am!!!!!!

DONT THINK I CAN GET IT NOW
, BUT I CAN REMAKE THE BEAT PERFECTLY IF I HAVE TIME, I DEY BUSY LIKE MAD NOW. U MAY JUST GET LUCKY THO
THE BEAT IS BUNKERS!! cool cool
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Genuflect(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2010
04kaa:

DONT THINK I CAN GET IT NOW
, BUT I CAN REMAKE THE BEAT PERFECTLY IF I HAVE TIME, I DEY BUSY LIKE MAD NOW. U MAY JUST GET LUCKY THO
THE BEAT IS BUNKERS!! cool cool
I no mind o!!!!!!!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by khanye(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2010
I'm feeling Seriki's delivery on the traq . . . I'm luving this grin
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by bjmighty(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

@@@ Megastreet. . . . . . You sound so much like one of twitterman's dogs wey high pass bobby and whitney. Why u no carry truck go block Seriki career mumu. No go find beta job do. oloriburuku grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Yorubah(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Dont be fooled people this is nothing but career ended to Rugged cuz wat goes around comes around just like he dissed people to step up and watch him dissed to step down. that's wat life is all'bout
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by virusdacramil(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
THIS IS TO 9ICE AND HIS BELOVED FANS

GOOD, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I DONT LIKE YOU NO MORE, I REALLY LIKED YOU IN THE PAST, BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN YOU SING ABOUT LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS HAVING BEEF WITH SOME ONE, AND WHEN YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT YOU DONT SING LIKE THAT, I HAVE BOUGHT TWO COPIES OF ALL THE ALBUM YOU HAVE RELEASED EVEN INCLUDING CERTIFICATE, TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LIKED YOU, BUT AFTER THE ISSUE WITH YOUR WIFE, YOU ACTED LIKE A COWARD AND YOU REALLY DISGRACE MANHOOD, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU ARE A COWARD. , YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR FANS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY, YOU CANT TELL US WHAT HAPPENED, CAN YOU DENY THAT THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND RUGGED ON PHONE?, YOU DONT HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD, IF YOU DO, YOU AND THAT SERIKI OF A GUY WONT HAVE DISSED THE POOR GUY, I WANT ALL THE FANS OF 9ICE WHO SEES THIS COMMENT AND YOU WANT AN ANSWER FROM 9ICE TO PLEASE LIKE THE COMMENT, AND IF 9ICE REFUSE TO GIVE A CLEARANCE ABOUT THIS ISSUE LET NO ONE BUY HIS NEXT ALBUM, 9ICE IS REALLY PLAYING US AND TAKING US FOR GRANTED, I WANT YOU TO REASON WITH ME AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOREIGN WORLD, IF THIS LIKE THIS HAPPEN THE STAR WOULD TAKE HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO HIS FANS, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT THE FANS MADE THEM AND WHICH IS THE TRUTH, NO FAN NO STAR, PLEASE SAY NO TO 9ICE IF HE DOES NOT LET US KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

Here’s the transcription of the phone conversion:

Ruggedman: Hello 9ice, Rugged ni.
9ice: Okay
Ruggedman: You dey Lagos abi you outside Lagos?
9ice: I dey Lagos.
Ruggedman: Abeg I just wan hear from you. This your song, Once bitten twice shy, is it actually about Toni Payne?
9ice: What kind of a question is that?
Ruggedman:…because go my Facebook wall and see wetin people dey write. Dem dey assume say na me and she you dey talk about.
9ice: Which kind talk be that? Me and you get problem? Why you sef go concede to ask me that kind question? You sef f**k up.
Ruggedman: I write for Toni Payne wall and people say I suppose call you and ask you. So that’s why I dey call you now. I no say no be me, but I wan hear from you.
9ice: Okay, that kind thing don happen between me and you before?
Ruggedman: No.
9ice: So why you dey follow public say them talk say? You don pass this level na.
Ruggedman: I need you to confirm.
9ice: Rugged, that kind thing don happen between me and you before? Or you hear say 9ice talk say? Leave all these motherf**king press people na. Why you dey follow dem talk?
Ruggedman: No be press dey talk.
9ice: Ehen, so leave them na.
Ruggedman: No be press dey talk, na people
9ice: Rugged, anybody wey talk, bring them make them come follow me talk. Whether them dey there when I talk am. All those things na bullsh**t now. Na people just dey make am up. All those things na make up.
Ruggedman: I write for facebook say as long as 9ice no talk, as long as Toni no talk…
9ice: Abi I call you say Rugged you do this thing? Which kind rubbish be that?
Ruggedman:The reason I dey call you, I been want make even if nah through your publicist, just tell them say look people, I only sang a song, I didn’t talk about Toni Payne or Rugged or anybody.
9ice: No mind them jare.
Ruggedman:If I keep quiet about this, some people say being quiet is guilty. If I talk, dem go say I dey try defend myself.
9ice: Exactly.
Ruggedman: Even my momsie (Mum) dey talk say why 9ice no just come out say no, no be so o
9ice: No mind them jare. Thi is 2010 abeg, me I no get too much things to talk abeg. For me personally, what i got to tell the public, I have told them. I am separate with my wife, and that’s it.
Ruggedman: We no dey talk about you separation…
9ice: No, why I talk about am be say that na the only thing wey I owe the public. To come dey talk say someone is sleeping with someone…
Ruggedman: Now the issue be say you song, Once Bitter Twice Shy, people dey assume say na me and a lot of people are bugging me about it. I want you to talk so that I know that I have cleared this thing.
9ice: Ok now Rugged, from me to you now, read my lips ho ha, it is not Rugged that I am talking to, and such things have never transpired between Ruggedman and my wife. Allow the public to say whatever they want to say, we are not people, we are stars and as stars, people will talk about us, do you understand? But from me to you, that thing has never happened.
Ruggedman: Thank you.
9ice: So me going out and talking about it sef is rubbish.
Ruggedman: I just need one favour so all this bullshit can stop. Your album is out, it’s out. I know what I am working on. I know the kind of calls wey I dey receive. When I heard about it, I did a press release and just said, guys shut up, leave all this alone. 9ice sang a song, he didn’t mention anybody’s name, so why are people putting me or putting his wife? So, the only favour I ask you as a friend, if na through your publicist, just say look, I sang a song about maybe past experience or something, not about Toni Payne, or Rugged, please leave them alone, finish.
9ice: I won’t do that because I no go do am. I no get time.
Ruggedman: Oh so you prefer make people dey talk about me and Toni Payne in that light?
9ice: Rugged, Rugged, at this stage of my career, me I don pass that level. Na something wey I go fit do for 2001. Me I want make you put yourself for that level. Release your album and make your money. Don’t give f**k about what anybody says. Na today dem dey talk about you? Do you understand what I am saying? So, why it is now that they talk about you that has to do with me that you are calling me? Rugged what if i know dey around? If they talk about you, the best thing you can do is go all out and clear yourself. Me I dey tell you now say nothing like that happen. What if I write another song like that again tomorrow about the same thing, I would have to clear myself again? What for? It’s just a song.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by unix4real1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
ID cabassa (9ice producer) said in one of his interviews that toni payne(9ice`s wife) brought them foods and drinks the day they were producing the track. Toni payne herself wrote on her facebook that she has no tattoo but the track implies that the lady in question is showing off her tattoo. Just try to get your fact right before concluding on another man`s issue.

Besides, Twitterman wasn`t the only artist accused of sleeping with toni payne in the past and i see no reason why he took the matter up like that.
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Dotman01(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
@virus . . . Are u ok at all?. . . U talk say make we no 9ice nxt album?. . . I go even buy the international edition sef. . . Nonsense talk!!!
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by tosinaded(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
this is murder i swear ahan kilode?
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by MeGaStReEt: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
bjmighty:

@@@ Megastreet. . . . . . You sound so much like one of twitterman's dogs wey high pass bobby and whitney. Why u no carry truck go block Seriki career mumu. No go find beta job do. oloriburuku grin grin grin grin grin grin

may God grant us all long life to see who will regret his actions at the end
Re: New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) by Genuflect(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

may God grant us all long life to see who will regret his actions at the end
Rugged has already started doing that now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Waje – Oko Mi + I Wish (prod By Del B) / Richest Hiphop Artist / Ice Prince - Aboki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.