Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,605 members, 7,865,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Uche Aguoru Was Never Our Spokesperson,says Ogah Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Aguoru Was Never Our Spokesperson,says Ogah Campaign Council (363 Views)

Obidients CANCELS Kenneth Okonkwo, He's No Longer Our Spokesperson, They Say / 'abba Kyari Is In Our Custody,' Prison Spokesperson Says After Kuye Attack / Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Aguoru Was Never Our Spokesperson,says Ogah Campaign Council by Puouzoma: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
The Campaign Council of the 2019 Governorship Candidate of the All Progressive Congress(APC) Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah has dismissed insinuation that Mr Uche Aguoru,a Member of the Campaign Directorate was a Spokesperson to the APC Governorship Candidate.

A Statement made available to Newsmen in Umuahia the Abia State Capital and signed by Comr Demian Igbokwe on behalf of the Campaign Council said Mr. Uche Aguoru, was never the spokesperson for Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, nor for the campaign council of Dr. Ogah.

The Statement Reads in Parts”

”Our attention has been drawn to the publication making the rounds and published by Daily Post online, where it is said that, Uche Aguoru, my friend and who happens to be a member of the media directorate of the Uche Ogah Campaign Organisation has resigned as Dr. Ogah’s spokesperson, to join Ikpeazu, and also advised his supposed former boss and Alex Otti to jettison the idea of tribunal”.

”The lines credited to my dear friend who happens to be a good guy with the pen is quite laughable, but I wish to state it here, categorically, that Mr. Uche Aguoru, was never the spokesperson for Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, nor for the campaign council of Dr. Ogah.

”Yes, I will not deny that Uche Aguoru never worked with us during the period of the campaign, he did and it was also nice sharing ideas with him in that media office of the campaign building. But he was never head of any of the subcommittees in the media directorates as I was the secretary of the media directorates of that campaign council”.

”I don’t actually understand the take of the peddlers of such propaganda. It is normal everywhere that, once an election has been held, no more campaign. What would one call these stories, the Ikpeazu’s media goons are dishing out?

”It is normal for a chicken to come home for roast, after a hard day walk. My dear friend, Uche Aguoru, must have returned back to where he left to join us. No one in our campaign team and structure will begrudge him”.

”For the peddlers of such rumour, Uche Aguoru can never say that he was Dr. Uche Ogah’s spokesperson in any way or at any point in time. Dr. Ogah has been groomed from the cooperate World, and understands what it means to make employments of any kind. Dr. Ogah, never employed Uche Aguoru. In the campaign council, the media directorates has over 50 members and Mr. Aguoru was one of them”.

(1) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: I Can Be President Of This Country / Dejavu: The Continuous Attempt To Decimate Tinubu By Those Afraid Of Him / How An Effective National Health Insurance Can Help Healthcare Delivery In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.