Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) (872 Views)

Free Bnb Miner ( No Deposit Or Investment) / N1million Finance Needed Urgently For A Cold Room - Earn 20% Monthly Roi / Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) by kunleweb: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello Guys,

I run a sourcing and distributing business.

I need to expand into new researched market and need a cash advance, loan or an investment to the tune of 250,000 naira. I am willing to discuss your interest, security of your cash and other terms...

I am proposing 20% interest monthly for 10 months ( this means you get 100% on your invested capital )

(e.g if you invest 250,000... you will get 50,000 naira monthly for 10 months = 500,000 Naira )

I am willing to secure the loan and investment through open disclosure of physical address, amidst other documents that gives safety and security. I will also go ahead and issue post dated checks so you can deposit the check for payment ahead of the date in the tenure of the repayment.

Other details are open for discussions.

So, if you are interested to get details of what we do, and what we will invest your cash into and the profitability. and also please contact us only if you're ready to invest

Call: 0818 397 9372 lets discuss
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) by kunleweb: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Note, as you invest with me, you will get a copy of my international passport, drivers license, voters card, bank statement ( which contains my BVN number ) and a memorandum of understanding.

You will get full disclosure on Nairaland. If you want a lawyer to broke the deal, i will concede to your request. The deal can be concluded at my house to the assured of the security of your funds.

Post-dated cheques will be issued immediately you invest that is payable to a bank account which will automatically clear by due date.

Every 30days after the investment, the investors get paid the sum of 50,000 Naira monthly for ten months ( So, ten post-dated cheques will be issued to this effect ).

Contact me today to do business today by calling : 0818 397 9372

I look forward to your calls !
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) by kunleweb: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Let's do business !
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) by kunleweb: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Call me today let's do business

(1) (Reply)

The Millionaire Assurance Platform / My Dad's Pension / Buy New LG LED 32"inch TV In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.