Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Abia You Dont Know-pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia You Dont Know-pictures (3171 Views)

You Want 1 Nigeria, But You Dont Want Igbos In Lagos, Or Igbo President / You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) / What You Dont Know About The Fulani Tribe, President Buhari's Tribe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia You Dont Know-pictures by Raydos: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2019
If this is what you celebrate as development then I wonder what Dubai will celebrate as development

In fact the whole Nigeria is underdevelop , not even Lagos or Abuja Is developed

All these places are just villages
Re: Abia You Dont Know-pictures by bollybill: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Banmeallday:
Aba is a very terrible place, as is Abia State misrule by thieves Orji Kalu, THEODORE ORJI, and now Ikpeazu....

People are suffering so much and someone here wants to post 1955 designs as developments LOL

FOOLS FOOLING only themselves

did you say suffering...igbo people suffering in their land...? just because of unfixed amenities...you must be deceiving yourself...
Re: Abia You Dont Know-pictures by BeautifulMind2: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2019
Unlimitk:
this guy anambra abi wetin dem call am

suffers from inferiority complex

mtcgeewq
You can see Aba skyline is far better than some cities in your region, forgot media attacks on Abia, Aba and I'm Umuahia I know is far better than Abeokuta, Akure. Ado ekiti and Osogbo are still glorify villages not yet cities
Re: Abia You Dont Know-pictures by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
good
skull miners made it seems that abia is not better than all SW states exclude Lagos which is by the way a no man's land
[/s]

claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like

Re: Abia You Dont Know-pictures by nonsobaba: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
this guy anambra abi wetin dem call am

suffers from inferiority complex

mtcgeewq
I doubt very much that he is from the great state of Anambra. Our people are not that insecure. Even Abia people will admit to you that their state is hopelessly dead but the boy is still running around scouring pictures of a dead and repulsive Abia state to massage his useless ego cheesy
Re: Abia You Dont Know-pictures by fykes(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
I don't blame these people posting pictures of houses that were started in 2008 and are 95% completed in 2019. After 3 governors. No matter how much money u give a man, he can't produce more than his mind can conceive. Success and progress like money making, Is a thing of the mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pic Of A Summary Of Why Nigeria Is In A Mess / See Novel Amotekun Face Mask / #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.