Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) (65768 Views)

Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition / Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2019
nkemdi89:
Bethel amadi, Chai I remembered back then at ikeduru when I used to attend political meeting at his house in akabo, the call you placed to me during the day of presidential and nass election 2011. He went into oblivion after 2015 not knowing he was battling cancer. But he refused to repair the road in akabo from ama John until samdaddy came in and repaired through NDDC.
Sammugu repaired what road? You must be a stranger in imo politics. That road was done by Rochas.
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by deltateam: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2019
midolian:
Please what is Ihedioha stylishly staring at in the 5th pix and Tambuwwal in the 10th pix?

The widow sef no try. Why wear a cleavage baring outfit in your husband's burial? undecided undecided

Cc:goatandyamtheory

To give the melons their freedom. wink
She still looks good to remarry.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2019
Abagworo:
Politics is like a football match which is not a war. Only fools take it to the bone while wise players enjoy it in every way. Okorocha is a born King endowed with spirit of tolerance.
You are a f00l. I thought you are dead

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by Mpanyi: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2019
midolian:
Please what is Ihedioha stylishly staring at in the 5th pix and Tambuwwal in the 10th pix?

The widow sef no try. Why wear a cleavage baring outfit in your husband's burial? undecided undecided

I thought is only that noticed the nonsense cleavage

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by kingcalors(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Obi two terms governor with failed vice presidential ambition
Okorocha two terms governor hustling to enter. Senate
Tambuwal, Dickson, Ihedioha Second term governor elect

Southeast strong men negotiating 2023 under the cover of burial ceremony just like

Southwest used Tinubu colloquium to meet and strategise on 2023

Over ambitous Wike and Ameachi were tactically excluded from 2023 strategic meetings
All you said are nonsense. Pls try and make sense next time
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by Emilect12: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE

Rit honorable Emeka ihedioha my Governor elect. your excellency sir, pls i wish this short note get to you. My name is Agunwa Emmanuel C. i hail from isiala Mbutu in aboh Mbaise local government area imo state.
Your Excellency sir it might interest you to know that 3 months before the election a popular mad man, Prophecies over your victory in a popular market which i will not mentioned here, i urge you to remember the mad man when you assume office and also remember the family of that mad man i think think there is a great potential in him.
here is my contact 08160651842 call me for more information on how to get to the family at least the market trader who are witness will testify thank and God bless.
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by stieyven(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cool grin cool Okorocha and his FAKE smile.I pity the statues outgoing gofnor.Pd pigs go open the book of record/life.Hope EFCC go drag him like dey dragged Fayose.
You label fellow humans created in God's image, pigs because of political differences. Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
cocaineaddict:

Sammugu repaired what road? You must be a stranger in imo politics. That road was done by Rochas.
That road was an NDDC project attracted by samdaddy , ask your kinsmen.
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by b3llo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Fulani whorshiper, Fulani slave Biafra or death
You are a bastard for uttering such nonsense.... go and agitate for your dead nation. How dare you quote me? What have you the temerity and effrontery to do that! You idiot be warned!!!
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin wink grin cool shocked sad embarassed
stieyven:

You label fellow humans created in God's image, pigs because of political differences. Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
undecided.God will NOT CLUB U to death cos of Ur SIN.Nah Kanu kal una PIGS
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by dochenaj: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
midolian:
Na slay widow she be nah.
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by sirpekun: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2019
I Am Not Interested In Buhari’s Gov’t, PDP Will Soon Sack Him – Galadima
Galadinma says his daughter ought to be appointed a minister.

– Galadinma said he turned down requests to be minister thrice from Obasanjo and Yaradua.

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Buba Galadima, has said he is not interested in an appointment in President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, saying he had been offered appointment by former presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yaradua and turned them down.

In an exclusive interview with Vanguard, Galadinma who is a staunch critic of Buhari’s government expressed hope that PDP will sack Buhari in court.

On the recently concluded election, Galadima said he is not shocked by the outcome of the poll, adding that he had predicted it.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/i-am-not-interested-in-buharis-govt-pdp-will-soon-sack-him-galadima/

kjhova:

While y'all are here cracking each other's skull open, these guys meet in fora like these and iron out their differences to safeguard their personal interests.

We will all be truly dense to assume that that these guys are mortal enemies. Remember that for all of Buba Galadima's opposition to Buhari, his daughter still works for Buhari till today!
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by Bella55555(f): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
why governor Dickson bald head start from middle?..looking like the Pope's cap (Zucchetto)
what is ur concern
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by Chinashopping84: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Obi two terms governor with failed vice presidential ambition
Okorocha two terms governor hustling to enter. Senate
Tambuwal, Dickson, Ihedioha Second term governor elect

Southeast strong men negotiating 2023 under the cover of burial ceremony just like

Southwest used Tinubu colloquium to meet and strategise on 2023

Over ambitous Wike and Ameachi were tactically excluded from 2023 strategic meetings

lol.if these ones are what you called strong men of southeast then good for you..
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by bender79: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
b3llo:
Tambuwal is the man. See his calm demeanour like that of a King. Our incoming President, 2023 by God's grace. Rochas with the fake smile...
in your dreams. From Kwankwaso to tambuwal very soon it will be buba Galadima. Trash!!
Re: Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) by b3llo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
bender79:
in your dreams. From Kwankwaso to tambuwal very soon it will be buba Galadima. Trash!!
go n support ur own candidate... no hard feelings. cheers!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.