Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (51343 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Bridget95(f): 12:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Olajah81:

Ur brain is satanic
yours is beyond satanic
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Rock89: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2019
I have observe one thing here, we are too quick to make judgment, daddy freeze will always have lots of follower cos he said thigs that soothe them. Pastor kumuyi has bin a stand out holiness preacher, a man of virtue and integrity and an upholder of the gospel. It is very wrong for u to just come out and slay this men of God, why are you an antagonistic of the gospel. Does freeze portray a godly lifestyle, I live that to God to be the judge. As nationroyalty that said "kumuyi is a mad man" wat he has achieve so far I don't think in your ten generation you Wil have anyone like him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fitz22(f): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2019
LordPsalm:

Our doctrine should be from the Bible else...
Well u can still pay ur titthe i guess ur among the people it works for
For is, ITS A SIN

Yes ooo, Tithe works for me, giving in general works for me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by freethesheeple(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .

those men god inlvoved in many sexual scandal;has thunder done the needful?? Shallow thinker
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by cnwamo(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Have you been to China?, You think you know china from watching movies and documentaries?
when you actually come to Shenyang China or Harbin China and experience the weather for yourself then you can argue about what they used to wear before....
funny you saying Chinese people wear skirt before, were you there? how do you know?

FreelanceRebel:

The ancient Chinese women put a very skirt, same as the Europeans.

But why the sudden change? Simple answer is pride and seduction.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by cnwamo(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Hahaaaaaa ! But there are some Chinese women that wouldn't put on trousers

Possibly because they do not live in the cold areas of china, maybe they live in southern china like guangzhou but not the north like Shenyang or Harbin... Quote me anywhere; it's impossible to live in those regions in winter without wearing those trousers both inner and outer trousers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Chibex50(f): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Daddy Freeze Is Right In My Own Perspective oooo.... If They Want To Do Deuteronomy Then Let Them Do It All And Not Just Choose One Verse From It.. Simple
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ezi1993(f): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2019
SolexxBarry:

I think you quoted the wrong person babe,kindly read again this time slowwwwly
Oh sorry.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by passionberry(f): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2019
sevo:
Omo....see. Ukwu in those jeans. What a beautiful sight...UKWU...stewed to perfection!!

Me..calculating how that nyash take enter that jeans
smh..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Crooked pastor, Even their so called Jesus wore women dress, confused pastor.

were did the fairytale bible say that a pastor must wear suit?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Youngzedd(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Fitz22:

I am too loaded to read his msges, after watching his interpretation about tithe i know i cant listen to him again.

There are different churches with different doctrines, if he truely knows what is right then open your church n teach us. He should stop attacking other men of God. White garment people dont wear shoes, deeper life dont wear trousers for females. He should introduce his own. Some other people worship God on saturday.

Well its all good, keep listening to him. Its a free world.

Read Galatians chapter 3 and 5. Hebrew chapter 8 and 9.

It's either you follow Jesus or you follow Moses. So sad many practice Judaism thinking it's Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by pelegiga92(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ochuksbaba:
nice one,,FREEZE THEM ALL
u de support wetin u nor understand. i pity u
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fitz22(f): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Youngzedd:

Read Galatians chapter 3 and 5. Hebrew chapter 8 and 9.

It's either you follow Jesus or you follow Moses. So sad many practice Judaism thinking it's Christianity.

Pray for the spirit of revelation to understand those chapters.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Dreal1247: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ohraykon:
u are mad again pastor worshipper may u not be destroyed oloshi as if kumuyi is God a mere mortal like rubbish n buhari

Time shall tell. When you will will be carried from church to church in search of healing, you will know that you must respect men of God. As you read this post, your madness begins. You will learn to fear God. If you don't repent, you are gone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by McCoy662(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
When it comes to Pastors, his voice is always loud. I haven't heard him say anything about the Tiwa-Victoria feud, or Tonto Dike-Churchill, Adeleke's disqualification or minister of power talking about 24hrs electricity or even Rivers state elections.
hanty you can just pick a niche to engage in a healthy criticism. Freez has chosen religion!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

So a man of God is someone who is called into the ministry?

My question is, are you a man of Satan?

Your spiritual understanding is little. So cut it there. If at all you are Christian, it doesn't make a man of God, even if you have revelation sometimes.
being born again only makes you a child of God.

I am not a man of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by NobleAngell(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
McCoy662:

hanty you can just pick a niche to engage in a healthy criticism. Freez has chosen religion!!!
I wont, thanks for the advice.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by dangotesmummy: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Olajah81:

Oni Ku Ree
Iwo oloshi Eda yin
back to sender in Jesus name

Tewure babojuweyin,afepefelepe,taguntan babojuweyin afepwfelepe
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by dangotesmummy: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
macello4:
Eleribu omo, iyala la ya é lo ma fenuko kin shá daddy mi.
Pele tie.shey a won alasewo toman supply fun daddy e re.orie ope wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by naijacentric(m): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2019
embarassed
Dreal1247:

Time shall tell. When you will will be carried from church to church in search of healing, you will know that you must respect men of God. As you read this post, your madness begins. You will learn to fear God. If you don't repent, you are gone.
ode is the guy not right see wat ur saying shows u are a devil hypocrite. Its like its you n ur generations dat would be mad and would tour all churches in the world for solution. Pastor worshipper oshi get a life bitch oloriburuku anufia shege banza. May u not be destroyed!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Youngzedd(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Fitz22:

Pray for the spirit of revelation to understand those chapters.

You're very confused, I gave you Bible quotations to read and you're saying I should pray to understand that. Na alcohol I drank to know about it

Sorry to say this, you're under the bondage Christ's death lifted us from.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fitz22(f): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2019
Youngzedd:

You're very confused, I gave you Bible quotations to read and you're saying I should pray to understand that. Na alcohol I drank to know about it

Sorry to say this, you're under the bondage Christ's death lifted us from.

Why my reply dey vex u na?, my reply means u need a better understanding..
If you truely understand that scripture you will also know that the best way to correct people is by creating an avenue to teach them, attacking people n making a joke out of them is not a good way to go about it. Freeze should preach what he know not attack other men of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Youngzedd(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2019
Fitz22:

Why my reply dey vex u na?, my reply means u need a better understanding..
If you truely understand that scripture you will also know that the best way to correct people is by creating an avenue to teach them, attacking people n making a joke out of them is not a good way to go about it. Freeze should preach what he know not attack other men of God

See attached image. Get your own Bible and read.

Do you know that Paul rebuked Peter in the public?

How will you know when you don't read your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fitz22(f): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Youngzedd:

See attached image. Get your own Bible and read.

Do you know that Paul rebuked Peter in the public?

How will you know when you don't read your Bible.

You re a core Daddy Freeze fan...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Youngzedd(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fitz22:

You re a core Daddy Freeze fan...

Are you saying the Bible quotations are wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Rock89: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wat else do expect from daddy freeze followers... They will stick to him cos he is saying wat soothe their conscience.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by myself13: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2019
LordPsalm:

We are all servants of God
We are all priest according to the new covenant of grace. Don't be-little uself

Its not about belittling.True Masters are humble.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fitz22(f): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

Are you saying the Bible quotations are wrong

I didnt say so, your interpretation though but never mind.
Abeg lets practice whatever we believe, God gave us freedom of choice.
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Youngzedd(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Fitz22:

I didnt say so, your interpretation though but never mind.
Abeg lets practice whatever we believe, God gave us freedom of choice.
smiley

You are not different from the Pharisees. Those who choose a thief over Jesus grin.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fitz22(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

You are not different from the Pharisees. Those who choose a thief over Jesus grin.

You re now behaving like Freezer guy. Wishing you all the best attacking people. Dont forget that the people he is attacking are going far in life, Freeze is not even close to their level.

grin grin grin grin Follow who know road oo, dont study the bible up side down.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Youngzedd(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Fitz22:

You re now behaving like Freezer guy. Wishing you all the best attacking people. Dont forget that the people he is attacking are going far in life, Freeze is not even close to their level.

grin grin grin grin Follow who know road oo, dont study the bible up side down.

Which kind of far have they gone in life?

By putting people under bondage and benefiting from their ignorance?

You actually need to be school on what Christianity is all about. Send me a PM and I'll show you some things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.