Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers (858 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. / Meeet The King That Left His Throne To Marry A Two Times Divorcee / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers by poweredcom(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2019
After dating a gal of your choice for years and one day she Japa left the guy to marry another man ...The guy started telling stories that touch �������.....

Morale of the story

Women are the same. No woman is good or bad. Every woman is good and bad. A woman's good or bad character comes out based on the man she meets.

When a woman or lady meets her dream man, she becomes an angel woman and when she is with a guy she does not like, she becomes a Jezebel!

That bad girl u know is an angel to one guy.

That angel lady u are praising is a Jezebel to one or two guys somewhere!

That girl that is always demanding money and things from u is begging one guy somewhere for love and even using everything she has to please the guy.

That angel Lady u think u have is a witch to some guys somewhere!

So guys stop wasting your time crying for any lady, whenever u are ready to find date or get married, just find any girl that u are attracted to who is completely loyal to you and go for and if she misbehaves, drop her and don't cry about it, and if she drops u, smile and fin another one....all women are the same, just find the one that likes u more than u like her and she will become an angel to please you.

The only things that should make you cry as a man are:

1.) Death of your mother cry
2.) Death of a dear and valuable sibling
3.) Death of a child (God forbid we bury one)
4.) Loss of crucial political election
5.) Loss of a major business or money deal
6.) Deadly sickness or disease
������

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers by FlutterDollar99(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Was that why you uploaded those ladies pictures on that thread yesterday ??
Re: Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers by poweredcom(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
Was that why you uploaded those ladies pictures on that thread yesterday ??

It was my alter ego
Re: Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers by FlutterDollar99(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2019
poweredcom:

It was my alter ego
no matter the loss it's honestly not worth it to spoil the reputation of other people.. Just move on and accept life as it is. These are experiences that shapes a man

2 Likes

Re: Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers by poweredcom(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
no matter the loss it's honestly not worth it to spoil the reputation of other people.. Just move on and accept life as it is. These are experiences that shapes a man

Stop it ok don't come preach to me

I did not spoil any body reputation it's a normal to post pics on there bro deal with it and take ur preaching to the religious section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Rescue? / Lolz Which Kind Of Slap Is This... / How I Goes My Life - A Lady Twerking And Smoking At A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.