Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her (29860 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Excuzeme: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kooldon:
"the fight has just begun" so what happened to the marriage?

Marriage kwa? shocked shocked

Beating your in-law, on account of your sister, is a red line that no one should cross. Not to mention "drawing blood', by stabbing ! (he could have died easily!).

That marriage was buried in Cement and thrown into the Ocean the moment the wife called-in AIR STRIKES . grin grin
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by koyyess: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Excuzeme:

Hmmm.... l also love stupid THUGS who are right now cooling their feet in detention, on their way to Prison for attempted murder.
Prison is their god-given home. grin grin

FIXED
undecided undecided

Look at this one. grin

Where did you read that they are in prison??

If you like, go and be hitting people's daughters and sisters. Its your eye that the knife will go into.

1 Like

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
DavSagacity:
That's not the first time he'll slap his wife. Him cup done full.
He should thank God that he didn't die from the wounds where he was stabbed.
Go home and settle with your wife. You might not have a second chance if you are stabbed again.!!!

I don’t think there is anything salvageable abut this marriage at this point?
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by DavSagacity(m): 6:37am On Jun 09, 2019
merahki:

I don’t think there is anything salvageable abut this marriage at this point?
Nothing is impossible. If he change from his bad habit and apologize to his wife and her family, women are very funny human being . she may forgive him for the sake of her children provided he will never raise his hands against her ever again. I've seen case like this before. So it's still salvageable....Howbeit it will come with a prize tag
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
DavSagacity:
Nothing is impossible. If he change from his bad habit and apologize to his wife and her family, women are very funny human being . she may forgive him for the sake of her children provided he will never raise his hands against her ever again. I've seen case like this before. So it's still salvageable....Howbeit it will come with a prize tag

Fair enough
It would be nice for their union to be beautiful again
Thank you for making me see this
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man / EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects / Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.