Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) (29023 Views)

Fashola And Ambode’s Success Are A Vision Of Tinubu,what About Buhari’s Failure? / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Tinubu And Ambode At APC Stakeholders Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by famouscargo4u: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:
Afonjas are at it again!. After betrayingThe south East, The hypocrites are busy worshipping the idols oduduwa masturbated upon.

Osinbajo is a dingbat, A short self serving dwarf with no notable achievement, A Scallywag, A schizophrenic miscreant, A fetish ignoramus, A nepotistic bastard, An unintelligible and incoherent Animal!.. I mean, He has Brain cells, yet he doesn't use it often

God Kill Osinbajo Insha allah
Why are you bitter with hate? Just pray to achieve half if his feats in your lifetime.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

No connection? So why do they request you pray for Nigeria?
Are the praying for the spiritual soul of Nigeria?....
more like a ritual than a fix
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
WinningSun:

more like a ritual than a fix

Do the ritualist know it's a ritual..... And are the followers aware they are on a ritualistic journey?.....
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We still head to China to borrow money ó.... Maybe they have a bigger God providing them money........
The same God Almighty that created China, also created Nigeria, one has a responsible, caring, responsive, visionary, thinking leaders that punish and execute corrupt officials, the other one is the entire opposite of what happens in China and hence it is called the headquarters of poverty in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by farem: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bimpeusman:
Last night, VP, Yemi Osinbajo, his wife and Governor Ambode attended the April edition of the Holy Ghost Service at the Redemption Camp.

This headline is mischievous!
There are four VIPs right there. The next person after Ambode is the Akwa Ibom governor- Udom!
Shouldn't this headline have captured it together, after all Ambode went there solo (as always like Udom) and was never in the entourage of the VP.
Please adjust it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
The same God Almighty that created China, also created Nigeria, one has a responsible, caring, responsive, visionary, thinking leaders that punish and execute corrupt officials, the other one is the entire opposite of what happens in China and hence it is called the headquarters of poverty in the world grin

My projection is what we would do when crude is no longer required..........

Nigeria for sale....
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by farem: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:
Afonjas are at it again!. After betrayingThe south East, The hypocrites are busy worshipping the idols oduduwa masturbated upon.

Osinbajo is a dingbat, A short self serving dwarf with no notable achievement, A Scallywag, A schizophrenic miscreant, A fetish ignoramus, A nepotistic bastard, An unintelligible and incoherent Animal!.. I mean, He has Brain cells, yet he doesn't use it often

Your moniker has explained what is running in your generation over time. No need to say anything again, that has explained it all!
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by farem: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:
[s]Afonjas are at it again!. After betrayingThe south East, The hypocrites are busy worshipping the idols oduduwa masturbated upon.

God Kill Osinbajo Insha allah[/b[/s]]
[b]
Your moniker has explained what is running in your generation over time. No need to say anything again, that has explained it all!
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

My projection is what we would do when crude is no longer required..........

Nigeria for sale....
Gbam, it should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba for sale to richer western nations, the contraption by lugard is not working, sell off the fúçkiñg shithole jungle, to richer western nations, a country with oil and gas is the headquarters of poverty in the world while smaller nations without natural resources are progressing, what is the benefits of the oil and gas to Nigerians when over 80 million are suffering and dying daily grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Denikayan: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
[s]
Krazy8:

[/s]

You have HIV
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by computer0810(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:

if only ur father had used condom
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by computer0810(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Our mere house boy
if any of dis men r mere house boy....I wonder what u will call ur father that can never make it to d level of being an house help to any of dis men

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Burnavick(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
I still remember Obama sitting in d 4th row in a church..... but these ones have reserved front seat
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by hahn(m): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So why do they keep calling for crusades and rallying the troops......

Religion, the opioid of the masses....... And the avenue to enrich their Daddy's and Mummy's.........

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by hahn(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Belteshazzar1:

no stop,,,,, prayer is never a waste of time. if you are seeing it that way note that you are making a mistake God answers prayer, especially the prayer of faith and of a believing mind........prayers avails much

Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by whytepawn1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
chibestjerry:
birds of the same feather....

Modified
Did i just make FTC

My first FTC since i join Nairaland
Thunder fire Devil Jor
Seun oya give me my share

FTC IS OVER RATED OOOO

@the bolded, are you just realizing?
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Legendguru: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
its not news.they attend every month
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:

Eleyi tifi ori gbale tipe,the Aro/Yabaleft should do the needful.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by chibestjerry(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
whytepawn1:
@the bolded, are you just realizing?
Ehehehe Like seriously the way pipo are shouting FTC up and down eh
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by femiskills: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
AMBODE too like camera abeg
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Ruona98: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ambode con dey follow follow Osinbajo go everywhere now. nah wa oooo. because of federal appointment abi. we shall c oooo
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
sunkieisland:

Your moniker is indeed befitting of your personality after the thrash your just spewed.

MTCHEEW

Must every comment be tribalistic.

Nairaland should just become triballand where seun post Igbo topics where only Igbos can read and react and yoruba topics where only yorubas can read and react and same for other tribes because the terms and conditions forbidding tribalistic comments are consistently being denigrated.

Just my thoughts
supported o!
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Adedapo57: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
pode:

Must you guys always make mountain out of a mere hill, can't you sometimes keep your bitter heart aside and rejoice with them that are rejoicing?
Thunder fire u join dem
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by whytepawn1(m): 12:24am On Apr 07, 2019
chibestjerry:

Ehehehe Like seriously the way pipo are shouting FTC up and down eh
Lolsssssss... there is nothing to it bro.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
All I see are my two STAR BOYS(Osinbajo n Ambode) n my crush (Dolapo)...

I don't care what they went there to do...
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
All I see are my two STAR BOYS(Osinbajo n Ambode) n my crush (Dolapo)...

I don't care what they went there to do...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.