Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived (38362 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by XavierD(f): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
He didn't mention names nah
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by CanadaOrBust: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
grossintel:
Kami is also a star, just because you never heard of it doesn't mean killing show wasn't a hit song. The video of that song has almost a million views on YouTube and was a hit 4 years ago. I still love that song till this day I just don't know what happened to Victoria Kimani after chocolate city feel of the Rader.

Notice I wrote STAR. There are stars then there are STARS
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Notice I wrote STAR. There are stars then there are STARS
In your opinion, if that means anything to you. smiley
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by CanadaOrBust: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
femi4:
All of you saying "never heard it b4" I beginning to question your level of exposure to naija sounds and internet

That's the whole point - we don't need exposure to hear Tiwa's. That's what makes her a STAR

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by CanadaOrBust: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ebooksman2019:
You wanna earn money.
I've gotten sure America paying online business.
Check my signature and dm on whatsapp.
am selling the ebook for a cheap price

Legal or yahoo
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Jaybeeking: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Click
http:///y2639hby.

TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING
* Google Search Ads
* Google Display Network

A-z of Google Advertising, Start Digital Advertising Agency

WHO NEEDS THESE
* Google Advertising Aspirants
* Side Hustle
* Freelancing
* Business Owners Marketing
* Digital marketing Beginner & Advanced
* People who want to sell anything online
* Ads Copy Writers
* Increase Customers, Clients, Sales, income etc.

Further Details
Check my Profile[/quote]
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by femi4: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

That's the whole point - we don't need exposure to hear Tiwa's. That's what makes her a STAR
The point is you guys are quick to argue on who is good or not yet you have limited knowledge.
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by shogsman(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
This guy is a lesser man,very low self esteem.
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Elxandre(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
grossintel:
Kami is also a star, just because you never heard of it doesn't mean killing show wasn't a hit song. The video of that song has almost a million views on YouTube and was a hit 4 years ago. I still love that song till this day I just don't know what happened to Victoria Kimani after chocolate city feel off the Rader.
If that's her best video, and it has less than 1m views, she's not qualified to be mentioned int he same sentence with Tiwa.

I don't even know any of her songs.

I have no business with their beef tho.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by CaesarDon(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
This woman wrapper should just STFU

Inasmuch as I dislike the way ladies envy each other, Tiwa savage is also guilty
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Twizzy30(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
wtf man.. bring out your head from that woman's ass grin
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by MiaB(f): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
martineverest:
the that's the chorus of the song...Google it.its was a hit track
ok just did
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by MiaB(f): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
BenzEne1:

If you dey party wella 2014/2015 na major jam. The girl is good.

You should listen to China love too.....
no wonder. I'm not the partying kind
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by MiaB(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
femi4:
lol, it was a hit back then
just realizing
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by CanadaOrBust: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
femi4:
The point is you guys are quick to argue on who is good or not yet you have limited knowledge.

We never argued about being good, u r the one saying that. Here is what I wrote:
((Not bad. Never heard it b4.
Sings just as good as Tiwa but Tiwa is the STAR.
Shows u how so much in life depends on LUCK!))
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2019
This teebills is an immature mugu to interfer in da between three ladies.
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by LINTUNE(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2019
femi4:
All of you saying "never heard it b4" I beginning to question your level of exposure to naija sounds and internet
i swear
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by mozona(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Someone is planning, his way back.
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Ebooksman2019(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Legal or yahoo
It's legal bro check my signature for my number and inbox me before everything cast
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by GoodEric(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
What is this balless and suicidal patient talking about. for him mind he is defending Wizkid ba...i mean his ex babe just to get cheap sympathy
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by ekelebeXstunner: 8:03pm On Jan 08
Nobody remembers Victoria five years later. Tiwa is still relevant. Time erases situations and people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.