Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived (38371 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Uncle Teebills want to use this opportunity reconcile with Aunty Tiwa

So Teebills get sense like this
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by flowx(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
what is wrong with my mind?

it has been shouting EDIBLE CATERING angry

i don't know what i can do to stop it nonsense angry
. Funny you!
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:
someone is looking for a meal ticket again

E concern you? He shares a lifetime connection with her, nothing you can do about it. If he starts insulting his baby mama now, your type will still come and say he doesn't respect her...

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by kunleweb: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

Hahaha ha bad mouth. Those eyes of yours though.. cheesy
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by yyha3314(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
This girl already gat wat she want

She just want people to know her on social media
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Alpha boys are not happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Am shocked by all the nasty name calling from this lady. All the slot shaming. If I may ask, between Tiwa and kimani who resemble slot pass? This kimani of a girl has a very ugly dog-like face, she only has a good body. What makes kimani feel she is younger than Tiwa? Abi is it becos Tiwa been marry n get pikin. Am shocked to hear that the idiot called kimani has been in the music industry since 2012, yet she had only one hit song in her entire life, I think that song was even a collaboration featuring a Nigerian artiste. Oh what a shame.
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by TruthHurts100: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
dachiwater:
Tee Billz who reacted to the fight between Victoria Kimani and his ex-wife Tiwa Savage, stated that the Kenyan singer stumbled on one hit and felt she has arrived. According to the talent manager, celebrities like Kimani allowed "likes on social media and hailings of the streets confuse them and their team to put in the right/proper work that it takes for longevity".

Tee Billz in his lengthy post on how Victoria Kimani stumbled on one hit and felt she has arrived, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/tee-billz-says-victoria-kimani-stumbled-on-one-hit-and-felt-she-has-arrived/

Pesin wey Sabi music business and ARTIST Management. Olodo no know difference between artist and Artiste.
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by makavelli80(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
what is wrong with my mind?

it has been shouting EDIBLE CATERING angry

i don't know what i can do to stop it nonsense angry
well packaged take away beans. Pay on delivery
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Gkemz: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tee billz shouldn't get himself involved in women diss. Afterall the lady he's trying to fight for is hitting on some other man's a**
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Alejoas(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by BenzEne1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Am shocked by all the nasty name calling from this lady. All the slot shaming. If I may ask, between Tiwa and kimani who resemble slot pass? This kimani of a girl has a very ugly dog-like face, she only has a good body. What makes kimani feel she is younger than Tiwa? Abi is it becos Tiwa been marry n get pikin. Am shocked to hear that the idiot called kimani has been in the music industry since 2012, yet she had only one hit song in her entire life, I think that song was even a collaboration featuring a Nigerian artiste. Oh what a shame.

Victoria Kimani is beautiful. You probably don't see it cause you are biased towards Tiwa Savage. Yes Tiwa is a bigger artiste, but Kimani has been successful in her own rights. From the Oleku cover to Show, P'rokoto, China love ft Rcity and now Wash it with Sarkodie. She's a good artiste. And she probably has info that you don't have about Tiwa being a slvt. For exmpl she said Ycee stole her idea and he has been beating about the bush labelling her a wannabe. She had a chance to call them out and she has.

4 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
All that is irrelevant if your stopping people from getting their bag claiming top spot forever.

An industry has to evolve that’s how you got there don’t play down people’s honest opinions as jealousy.

Not everyone has the same playing field but If your able to take nothing and turn it into something that positively uplifts not just trying to be a bad gyal then it’s still progress

Whether he will admit it or not since they parted ways her lyrics are not the same so even if he had bills there was something he was doing right. Even with the whole peppered stew o

Check the songs before and after their breakup see music is a lifetime passion rich or broke it’s something you can do

It’s something we see from your catalogue not your body
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by TimiRume(f): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
BenzEne1:

Victoria Kimani is beautiful. You probably don't see it cause you are biased towards Tiwa Savage. Yes Tiwa is a bigger artiste, but Kimani has been successful in her own rights. From the Oleku cover to Show, P'rokoto, China love ft Rcity and now Wash it with Sarkodie. She's a good artiste. And she probably has info that you don't have about Tiwa being a slvt. For exmpl she said Ycee stole her idea and he has been beating about the bush labelling her a wannabe. She had a chance to call them out and she has.
You are very biased too.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by MiaB(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
martineverest:
kimani killing show, immediately,kimani scatter show immediately
oh doesn't ring a bell
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by MiaB(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
femi4:
Kimani killing show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FowhfVTyB3c
oh I just listened, never heard it
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by BenzEne1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
TimiRume:
You are very biased too.

How I did say probably.

Any ways I like both Tiwa and Kimani. I'm not judging anyone. I just feel everybody is against her because they think she can't call artists out just because she's Kenyan. She has every right to.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by BenzEne1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
MiaB:

If you dey party wella 2014/2015 na major jam. The girl is good.

You should listen to China love too.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by femi4: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
MiaB:
lol, it was a hit back then
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by CanadaOrBust: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
femi4:
Kimani killing show

Not bad. Never heard it b4.
Sings just as good as Tiwa but Tiwa is the STAR.
Shows u how so much in life depends on LUCK!

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Lahmeda(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
dachiwater:
Tee Billz who reacted to the fight between Victoria Kimani and his ex-wife Tiwa Savage, stated that the Kenyan singer stumbled on one hit and felt she has arrived. According to the talent manager, celebrities like Kimani allowed "likes on social media and hailings of the streets confuse them and their team to put in the right/proper work that it takes for longevity".

Tee Billz in his lengthy post on how Victoria Kimani stumbled on one hit and felt she has arrived, wrote; 
Correct Guy, Defending his estranged girlfriend no matter the differences �

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/tee-billz-says-victoria-kimani-stumbled-on-one-hit-and-felt-she-has-arrived/

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by femi4: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

All of you saying "never heard it b4" I beginning to question your level of exposure to naija sounds and internet
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by slickbak(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Must you talk? Them mention your pikin?
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by slickbak(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
BenzEne1:

I dey with you turn turn. Teebillz doesn't know when to talk even.
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
OP, I dont see where he mentioned Kimani.

Kimani's one hit seem better than all of Tiwa' hits put together... although I do not support people who slut shame and bash others...

No smoke without fire . Some situations may have occurred where Kimani may have been pushed to her limit hence the diss lyrics.

They are both talented and ought to encourage each other than do otherwise.

The industry is big enough for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by hollatech(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin angry
stephleena:
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by yinka2011: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oh boy this used to be the jam those days Kimani killing show immediately

femi4:
Kimani killing show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FowhfVTyB3c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by martineverest(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
MiaB:
oh doesn't ring a bell
the that's the chorus of the song...Google it.its was a hit track
Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Kami is also a star, just because you never heard of it doesn't mean killing show wasn't a hit song. The video of that song has almost a million views on YouTube and was a hit 4 years ago. I still love that song till this day I just don't know what happened to Victoria Kimani after chocolate city feel off the Rader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived by udemzyudex(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
This Tee Bilz no get shame at all, who is he trying to defend?

Oga just shut up and watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.