Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (31151 Views)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Breakingfamous: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
A video of a man and a lady dancing in 'crazy' manner that appears as if he is 'raping' the lady has gone viral.

The crazy dance has got people blasting the two for engaging in such a dance.

Some blasted the lady for allowing the man to dance on her like that...

An Instagram user, Offyblog, slammed the lady, saying:

"Nawa oo...some girls i wonder how they behave after they will start visiting all the churches in the whole for husband."

Watch the video below and see more reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/man-and-lady-do-crazy-scary-dance.html

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Breakingfamous: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
More
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Faceville: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Please next time guys pull out... I repeat pull out very quick...

tongue lipsrsealed

The guys below me will not listen.

1 Like

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Nobodyperson: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Honestly speaking their names isn't needed.
These are clearly Afonjas, No wonder they are overpopulated.
Rape and sex is their occupation

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by namiji2598: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
FTC
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Nobodyperson: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Faceville:
It shall not be well with you!
My fct
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by uzo4real(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by namiji2598: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
gradually we are leaving our culture behind.what a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Factfinder1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thrash
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by namiji2598: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nobodyperson:
It shall not be well with you! My fct
I tell u,I rushed eh
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by namiji2598: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Faceville:
stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Bridget95(f): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
I bet you that girl is finished down there.very dirty being.

2 Likes

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by tstx(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by EdiomiNaija(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is it not Nigeria again?
What won't I see.. .. From a lifeless leader with an IQ of 0.001 to crazy lazy youths

3 Likes

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by AfroMighty(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Honestly speaking their names isn't needed.
These are clearly Afonjas, No wonder they are overpopulated.
Rape and sex is their occupation
Flat head, you wan start again?...
waste product....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Chinny024(f): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just when I thought ve seen it all..God please forgive me for seeing atrocities in Nairaland....
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by 2blessed01(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
...Not Dat Am In Support Of Dis So Called 'Crazy Dance' Just Dat E No Concern Me!!!
And Some Ppl Should Learn Hw 2 Mind Dia Own Businesses 4 A Beta Naija....
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by yyha3314(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Are u sure that they are Nigerians??
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
please I'm in need of a driving job in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
YIKES!
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by grandstar(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jamaican nonsense

What's the end result? In the Caribbean, as many as 85% of children are born out of wedlock. Shocking and disgrace statistic.

And what do you think they will do as adults? You guessed right! A non ending cycle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by ictfaruk: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
yes they do always
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by AMI3(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
some are not watching the dance. some are imaging some other things.
Na their dance. Na deir body. shebi no b person pikin?
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
See as the girl open leg
Re: Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them by Muscomide: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
namiji2598:
gradually we are leaving our culture behind.what a shame

This no be Naija na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.